Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Smartphones You Should Avoid - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphones You Should Avoid (14177 Views)

10 Cheap Quality Android Smartphones You Can Buy In Nigeria With N20k Minimum / Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. / 3 Samsung Galaxy Smartphones You Can Buy Below #15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2011
texazzpete:

I hope you know that those ancient Nokia Series 60 phones are smartphones?
They might b ''ancient'' but are still regarded as the best smartphones ever made and they ar not as problematic as these tochscreen craps. Personally am not really a fan of touchscreens so dont think i wud b going 4 galaxy, apple
or any of those afore mentioned phones. Because those who buy them do so just 4 fancy and noting more.
And BTW how many of u runing ur mouth here actually own any these phones? Is it d copy and paste guy or who? Pls u guys shud just close this thread and go home to the phones u actually own (nokia 3310c or its equivalents).
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by Dabss(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
You dont like touchscreen smart phones? In 5yrs time u will have use one or remain with your old outdated phone.
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by aieromon(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
musKeeto:

I'm not saying Nigerians do not follow the trend. I'm just saying neither AT&T nor Verizon is a Nigerian network, so do not expect their customised phone versions

You do realise these ''customized'' phone versions find themselves into the Nigerian market?AT&T branded Torch and Torch 2 are available like pure water just to give an example.
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
aieromon:

You do realise these ''customized'' phone versions find themselves into the Nigerian market?AT&T branded Torch and Torch 2 are available like pure water just to give an example.
Lol. From a family member who travels out right. And then the whole process of unlocking. Abi the networks dey follow the phone come Naija?
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by okgerald(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
So which phones should we run from. Am thinking of getting Samsung galaxy. Heard its the best

1 Like

Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by aieromon(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ok.gerald
Both Galaxy S and S2 are great devices.
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by texazzpete(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
blogger1.0:

They might b ''ancient'' but are still regarded as the best smartphones ever made and they ar not as problematic as these tochscreen craps. Personally am not really a fan of touchscreens so dont think i wud b going 4 galaxy, apple
or any of those afore mentioned phones. Because those who buy them do so just 4 fancy and noting more.
And BTW how many of u runing your mouth here actually own any these phones? Is it d copy and paste guy or who? Pls u guys shud just close this thread and go home to the phones u actually own (nokia 3310c or its equivalents).

Poverty mentality at its finest.
Please if you're happy with your Nokia N73, remain happy and don't let envy drive you into bitterness.
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by okgerald(m): 4:46am On Oct 26, 2011
So which phones should we run from. Am thinking of getting Samsung galaxy. Heard its the best
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by zsch: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2011
Wow! Dont think samsung galaxy s should be here. Its 2011 n i still wanna get the fone (n i'm something of a fone freak-geek), it's just bloody expensive foe something that has beta updated versions, and d lack of flash *frowns*
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
zsch:

Wow! Dont think samsung galaxy s should be here. Its 2011 n i still wanna get the fone (n i'm something of a fone freak-geek), it's just bloody expensive foe something that has beta updated versions, and d lack of flash *frowns*

You mean galaxy s does not support flash?
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by zsch: 4:01am On Nov 04, 2011
Meant led-flash (camera flash), that's d only thing wrong with it imho
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by idunnu: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2011
do torch2 phones work well in nigeria?i mean the 9810,
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by blowjanet: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2012
pls u guys am sorta stuck, i wanna get my girlfriend a phone for vals day, i need a quick response from an android expert cuz i am an iphone fan boi (rocking the iphone 4) while my girlfriend is a pure android fan-girl, she hates bbz n iphones, i dont know which to choose
HTC EVO DESIGN 4G
SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4G

pls just tell me which is better, i know some peeeps dont know te evo design 4g cuz its the latest on the evo line of htc (came out october/nov 2011)
it actually bests the samsung in the sense it has the same amount of color depth 16million colors, it has radio and led flash which the samsung galaxy s 4g doesnt have, but the packaing of samsung s4g is made(comes with inception movie in the mem card and i think a hdmi cable) the only shinning thing bout the samsung is the super amoled screen thats the only good thing, and maybe the GPU, the htc has a 1.2ghz processor which best the samsung , pls a quick response will be loved. i am with the samung now and am planning on returning it to pick up the htc evo design 4g.

i wanna pick the best phone for her. thanks
she said she prefers the samsung but i know she will love the htc's sense n flash with radio which the samsung lacks
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by blowjanet: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2012
plus can any of the two be unlocked
htc evo design 4g running (sprint)
samsung galaxy s 4g(tmobile)
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by Younglewis(m): 5:17am On Aug 07, 2012
u all dont even talk about nokia 200 (asha) ..dats my phone very faster than::::i cant mention .so nokia asha is also 1 of d best phone 4 now and is brouser is very fast and sensitive!!!!
u all dont even talk about nokia 200 (asha) ..dats my phone very faster than::::i cant mention .so nokia asha is also 1 of d best phone 4 now and is brouser is very fast and sensitive!!!!
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by Younglewis(m): 5:17am On Aug 07, 2012
Xionez: Who dey talk N9 here?!
Have you seen it. Hope it is not one useless piece of plastic they put up for display and not the real thing. Even Nokia store in CV dont have it in stock.

Ok, if you have, what is the price and where?#
Re: Smartphones You Should Avoid by twicenoni(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Android phone for sale Sony Ericsson xperia x10i rooted and updated for just #28,000 call 08185755521 or 07081432887

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? / Telecomm Operators Lose 357,993 Customers - PM News / The Black Berry Craze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.