Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. (3873 Views)

Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April / Whats the difference between Blackberry Bold 2 And Bold 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by X4ms: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Which one is the best amongst these phones; Blackberry playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, and I-Pad. and Why?
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by denzel2009: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
X4ms:

Which one is the best amongst these phones; Blackberry playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, and I-Pad. and Why?
Ipad is the best among the 'phones'. You can even download an app to stick to your ear when you make calls.
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by MrTA(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2011
I'm assuming you meant galaxy tab 10.1. All pretty good but the iPad2 is currently the best tablet out there. Followed by the galaxy tab then blackberry playbook.
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
The PlayBook's cameras rule! Two 1080p cameras with auto-focus! Android apps, 'free' browsing with Bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by Saddam: 1:15am On Apr 14, 2012
IPad

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by drumme: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
SimonAndal: The PlayBook's cameras rule! Two 1080p cameras with auto-focus! Android apps, 'free' browsing with Bridge.
playbook rules. Except u love wasting money on subscription u may want to choose others. PlayBook has the best browser effects and experience. Ipad can't open flash sites.
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by luluosas(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2012
denzel2009:
Ipad is the best among the 'phones'. You can even download an app to stick to your ear when you make calls.
Ipad is not a phone please!
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by walcolm(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2012
X4ms: Which one is the best amongst these phones; Blackberry playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, and I-Pad. and Why?

of the 3 devices you listed, only one is a phone
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by alstacs(m): 3:07am On Aug 12, 2012
X4ms: Which one is the best amongst these phones; Blackberry playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, and I-Pad. and Why?

All the three PHONES are actually good and better than phones.....
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by valemtech(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
The new A11 Android 4.0 tablet PC full specs:

1.CPU: Boxchip A10 1.5 GHZ,
2.RAM: 512MB DDR3 (optional: 1GB)
3.7 inches 16:9, 800 * 480 ,Capactitive TFT display
4. Video format(1080P):WMV,MKV,
MOV,AVI,RM/RMVB,MPEG-2/4.
5. Audio format:MP3,WMA,3GP,AAC
FLAC,WAV.OGG
6. Software:Support Word, Excel, PPT, PDF,MSN,Skype.
7.Game:3D game,G-Sensor game, Classic game, Touch game.
8. 3G: Built-in 3G (WCDMA) ,2G,3G SIM card can be used phone directly
9.Hard Disk: 4GB/8GB Nand Flash
10.Support HDMI
11.Support WIFI:802.11B/G/N
12. Front: 0.3 MP camera,
Rear: 2.0 MP camera
13. Support 1080P/ 3D video output
14.Slot list:
TF x 1(maximum: 32GB)
Mini USB x 2
HDMI x 1
Stereo Audio out x 1
Microphone in x 1
15.O.S: Android 4.0
Rechargable Li-Polyer Battery:4000mAh/5V 3Ah
call[b] 08037607036[/b] to order now price 40k bulk buyers are also welcome

Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by Dominny: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
are you based in Abuja? or how can someone in abuja get this device
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by Dominny: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
AM SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF HTC EVO 4G,am in abj and my number is 08072198029
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by benzion72(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2012
If you have a lot of money to throw away for monthly subscription you may choose Ipad or the Galaxy tab but if you want to save cost and need a user friendly browser, tranfer file between your devices usinf WIFI, play and explore any file on a bigger screen. Playbook reign
Re: Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy S 2, And I-pad. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
a]CHARGE YOUR PHONE, IPOD, IPAD ETC. ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE

At last, you can worry less about your phone battery that quickly runs down and frustration that follows after your battery becomes dead due to the poor power availability in Nigeria.

You can worry less about the battery of your Nokia, blackberry, Samsung, Sony Ericson, Motorola phones etc. that beeps low battery sound when you make long call, chat, ping or browse the internet on your mobile.

You can worry less about where to charge the batteries of your phone, Ipod, Ipad, Digital Camera, Mp3/Mp4 player, Portable CD player, PDA etc. when they get discharged.

The reason is simply because you can now charge your phone and other mobile gadgets anytime, anywhere with our UK imported solar chargers (the picture is shown below).

This wonderful solar charger makes use of the power of sun/day light to charge your phones during the day and the stored electrical energy to charge up your phone in the night time.

Apart from its capability of being charged by the sun/day light, sure power solar charger can also be charged by electricity and car charger outlets to provide power for your phones anytime, anyday. It comes with the following accessories:

1. Charging pins for various phones
2. AC electricity outlet charger
3. Car charger

This solar charger has two USB ports and with either of these ports you can charge your phone through USB cable.It also has an in-built white LED bulb that serves as a torchlight during the night.

Apart from the solar charger, we also have 10 in 1 multi function USB charging cable for different mobile phones (see the picture below). It works well with laptops, desktop chargers with USB port and our solar chargers.

To purchase these solar chargers and 10 in 1 multi function charging cable for mobiles, just contact us through:

1. 08130161937
2. ayolacz@yahoo.co.uk
3. Rumuodomaya civic centre premises,Airport road, Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt

The price of solar charger is $40 (5500 Naira) and that of 10 in 1 multi function charging cable is $10 (1200). However, there is discount on every bulk purchase.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Difference Between AMOLED And HD IPS Screen Displays? / Multilinks 200naira Browsing Per Day: / Help Needed -receives Warning When Accessing Nairaland And Other App On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.