Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. (2195 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by ficoram(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hello all.A young family friend approached me today and told me this,and that he needed an advice.i told him to wait dat i ve somethings doing,so he should check back.He said he met a lady about 5 months ago.Said she is ok character wise and she told him she has had only a single bf in d past and dat they seperated after about 3yrs cos he(the Ex) wasnt seriouse wt the relationship and dat nothing happened b/w them.He was surprise 4 days ago when onething led to another when they are 2geda and he found out that she is not was she claims.He wanted to know maybe he should ask her about it or remain sillent.Though it doesnt matter much to him(Virginity) but he was amazed he could be lied to.Pls My People what should i tell him.
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
She didn't say she was a virgin, she said, nothing happend between she and her previous lover.

Gosh some people need a brain implant.
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by ilovelagos: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
why do you guys care so much about the other party's previous relationship?
I do not know how Nigerian people think.
Even in my own country (used to be very conservative), people nowadays will not care a lot about it.
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by bekay911(f): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by lindabon: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
SMH! !
If the guy in question was not a virgin himself, tell him to suck it up. angry angry
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by omega25red(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
grin grin grin@ post

poster from your story she never said she was a virgin she just said nothing happened btwn them doesn't mean she never hooked up with someone else. Besides how did your friend find out she wasn't a virgin? what because he didnt see blood? or because he entered easy? the science teachers need to go back to school because they are doing a very bad job of educating our kids
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
smh
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
Poster d way u fabricated ur story tells me u will make a bad actor , u no sabi dramatise at all .Tell us strx wen u (not ur claimed friend)wan nack ur babe akpako u dive in strx so it pissedd u off since she claim she neva samba .Don't b hurt u both leftovers jare test each odas skills in bed and call it a day mannnn undecided lipsrsealed
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by pendo89(f): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
These kind of stories are a result of worshipping virginity.Making it a small godess and any girl not worshipping it is branded evil and lose.
So do you expect the prostitute on the street to claim shes not one if she knws admiting will to ruin her chances of getting/keeping a guy?
I advocate for virginity b4 marriage for religious reasons but if I were a guy I wld pick a non-virgin angel than a virgin drama filled witch,
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by ficoram(m): 1:02am On Oct 23, 2011
@tnx for the reply all,but the question remain unanswered.should he keep it to himself or asked the lady in question.she indeed said she is a Virgin.@idowuogbo.dat was close but u r wrong,i m not down wt dat bullshiiitte,i ve got other things to look out for in girls
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by Natasha2(f): 2:15am On Oct 23, 2011
please how did your friend know she wasn't a virgin? is it that he didn't see blood? please tell that your friend not every girl bleeds on her first time phewwwwwww
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by ficoram(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2011
@Natasha.The details i dont have,and i cant ask about it.question remain unanswered.
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by Blazing88(f): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2011
if he wants to marry her only cos shes a virgin. Den he doesnt love her!
She didnt lie abt it,she said she wasnt initmate with her previous lover!
hasnt he disvirgined other men fiances too.
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by tuniski: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
hey guys come off it who so ever come up with this virginity and virtue thing must have taken d world for a ride virtue is in d ladies not in their pu***y
Re: If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. by Dooyboy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
You believed her when she told u she has dated for almost 3 yrs wit her virginity intact?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? / Women Don't Respect Men Anymore / Let's See How Well You Trust Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.