Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl (8582 Views)

How To Toast A Girl / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / Teach Me How To Toast { I Wan Sabi Toast Girl} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by Kizment(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
wen i see a girl i like, i can talk to her because i can toast. instead i admire her. till now i am still single, wat should i do
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by bekay911(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
its all abt self confidence and self esteem,der no trick or magic bliv in ursef. Once u achieve dis wat to say no b wahala
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by Dyt(f): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2011
Ow else do dey toast?
Cmon put all d ingredient in it,close up n use d machine
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by tellwisdom: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
wen i see a girl i like, i can talk to her because i can toast. instead i admire her. till now i am still single, wat should i do

kissment, Bro Big boiz dont toast anymore, Just look good and smell nice like i always do, Call her and tell her, let me yansh u, with plenty of 20naira notes in your hand wink wink.

2 Likes

Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by Roland17(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Put your head inside the toasting machine, it could help.
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by Emeka72(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2011
@Op; seems u ar just like Me who can't toast a babe or will always be shy before a babe; But d issue has to do wit self-confidence.
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by iice(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
Courage. Build up your confidence.
Understand that, even if she rejects you, it's not the end of the world.
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by baskemms: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
IMO there'z no specific way to woo a lady/girl, am of the opinion you are wary of rejection.
you can try and be friendly first (just to get closer and know if she'll be interested in you), but not too friendly as you'll be a friend for a life.
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
temitope lodo oluwa
emi ooo ma fijo yin jesu logo
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by baskemms: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2011
^^meaning
runaway toaster!
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
I dey and i full ground like water tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
poster i can teach u but i no trust say u no give me my own poison chop lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl by Lexusgs430: 3:30am On Nov 05, 2011
Cut her up, and put her in a toaster !!!

(1) (Reply)

**Happy Birthday JeffreyJamez** / 2go! Users Lets Meet Here / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple (2011 Version For Romance Section Members)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.