Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! (3390 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2007
Queen of my zanga

Verse 1:
Girl you know the reason why I want you to be my zanga queen
You too basiky and like so you be like icream
You the one I want to give my love to, I am telling you
You too beautiful and at the same time you are so wonderful
I dey appreciate you, I dey gba dun you from your head to your toe
I dey feel so right when you are right beside me

hook:
Be the one to love you
Put no one above you
Thanks God that I found you
Always be around you, girl!

Chorus:
Will you be the Queen of my Zanga
Will you be the queen of my Zanga, x3

By Durella

Damn! this is tight!

Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by LORD101(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2007
@pic, @ Durella

Fake D'banj
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2007
@song
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by UncleQuily: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2007
your father,

where you sabi durella from? say you sure no bi you be the durella
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2007
Of course I am Durella,  so all the hot Ladies in the house,  hala!
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by trendy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2007
Ladies like them real, durella (you) is too fake
we want the real thing, dbanj undecided
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2007
@Trendy

No need to hate, if you think the song is not hot don't just buy his cd when it comes out.

You are of course very real, with someone elses picture on your profile, hmm!
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by trendy(f): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2007
wetin you find go my profile?
that's two different things, am i making money from the pics on my profile
if i want nairalander's to relate with me through my pics
i would put the real one, even a blind idiot can see that; s C-milan undecided
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2007
@Trendy

My dear ph girl, so you need to want to make money to be real, hmm!

I actually like you at first so i thought lets check the lady with the low IQ out and whala, she is afraid to be herself.

Blind - See - Idiot, how old are you?

Please don't buy Durella's album.
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by trendy(f): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2007
lMAO, you wan die for durella head abi?
wiskolo wiska undecided Dbanj wanna bee
you liked me @ first
please hate me o!
i dont like fake people grin

King of my Zanga tongue
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by UncleQuily: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2007
MADAM trendy,

which one now, take am easy, the boy is good o, but hating is not what we need here, critical debate, you get me,
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by UncleQuily: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2007
any way trendy wetin dey happen for ph, any new thing?
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by youngdigi(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2007
i hate when ppl post like this without the link of the song, u need to know this board is international so not all of us can just walk up the street and get this song, pls try to upload an mp3 or youtube link or something next time, this is not fair
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by UncleQuily: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2007
young digi, that jam is on youtube
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by trendy(f): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
UncleQuily:

MADAM trendy,

which one now, take am easy, the boy is good o, but hating is not what we need here, critical debate, you get me,

lol, i take am easy o!
i admit he is good, but he sounded too much like dbanj to be true
I even watched wiskolowiska today again tongue
Great song, but the dbanj flavour is still there
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2007
My darling Trendy,

Have you listened to Queen of my Zanga, will and get it up here, becos there is nothing thats sounds like that at the mo in NIG.

Utube link to the zanga video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7THQ57pfQCA
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by Effa(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2007
Durella
Wiskolowiska

Like him no be small
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2007
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by UncleQuily: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2007
king durella,

wetin now, bring more tracks now, any body sabi in details, or him tc record management

too much love, we gbadun your music

up naija music
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by FullyFine: 12:07am On Dec 11, 2007
loving this boy, please stop me.
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
The bobo fine no be small, unlike most wowo naija guys lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Btw, does anyone have the song "Queen of my Zanga including the video, am trying to download on my ipod
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by coolboyapg: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
abeg that song dry.durella aka fake dbanj.omo check out our royal highness DBANJ AND DON JAZZY

Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by playmate(f): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2007
@poster
*sighs*poor u.hw cn u think durella's song of all rnb songs in naija is d hottest
puleeeeeeeeeeeeeez d song is 9ce but i dnt see any big deal in it nt even to the xtent of callin it d hottest rnb.it wuld do him a lot of gud if he trys 2 b different frm dbanj cs its almost like listenin 2 dbanj.

@moodylady
d guy fine no b small nd u say guys wowo 4 naija  shocked obviously u avn't seen naija guys,durella is little compared 2 most naija guys.

@coolbyapg
wow!!! i luuuuuuv dat pic.9ce of u 2 post it.
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by jerrymania(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2007
Durella is like a better D'banj in flows and delivery of lyrics. He has good music sense than D'banj
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by coolboyapg: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2007
pls i do not accept that durella is better.you see when you want to dub michael jackson you would want to do better stunts than him even if it takes for surgery of the feet.so durella is copying dbanj,he also samples his music so he wants to do better by adding more background murmring.i hope u dig what am saying.no beef on durella is good. i mean its lyk the story of michael jackson and the prince.to top it it would take durella a lot of work to beat dbanj's hit singles lyk why me.so DBANJ aka KOKOMASTER aka SKIBANJ aka KAPELA the sUpASTAR aka KOFI is tha bomb. no long THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by FullyFine: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2007
@ coolboyapg and playmate

I seriously hope he is paying you

Durella for he his doing is own thing, love to death. You like him buy his album, you don't, f off and buy the album you like, its not complicated.
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by playmate(f): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2007
@fullyfine
dnt b so ridiculous.jst bcs we back dbanj doznt mean he pays us,dumdum its dat we 're tellin u dbanj is better.
hw d hell dos it affect u if i wnt 2 buy his album or nt aftall am nt sayin he's nt gud jst dat dbanj is better.u luv durella 2 death shocked nw dnt i smell sth fishy?try 2 make more sense in ur next post cs dat talk bout dbanj payin us is bullshit.
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by Ebaby2: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2007
Well am feeling his new song "I do" nice grin grin tongue

No I can fight

No I can't denial it

No I really want to be the one
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 7:32pm On May 16, 2008
take that trendy.
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 4:50pm On May 30, 2008
Album
Re: Durella's Queen Of My Zanga - Hottest Rnb Song Out There! by YourFather: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
Where is the albummmmm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Drops New Single, Lauches New Album On April 30, 2012 / 5 Albums That Changed The Naija Rap Scene. / Terry G - Fuji Swag! Feel The New Single! (download Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.