Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Please.... Review this site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please.... Review this site (1789 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Help Me Review This Site Naijastore.net / Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2011
Hi everyone,

Just need your final words and criticism on this site.  Lunched 12 hours ago.

Thanks

www.naijaindex.com

Edit-

You can drop your professional advice here,
http://www.naijaindex.com/support-suggestions-feedback-section/
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
still waiting, cheesy
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2011
hafa
Re: Please.... Review this site by Ymodulus: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
Well well well. I was viewing your site from my mobile phone screen resolution 240 * 360 and i saw it was ok. I went to your register page i didnt like the box. They where dark for my liking. Gosh imagine me trying to register and i was struggling to write my name on a colorfull box that dont really show what am typing with clarity. Where are my glasses? I also notice this with all most all your input boxes. Well make the box look nice. Well i can understand you using wordpress if am not mistaking, if yes please try to make the theme mobile friendly in respect to the arrangement of the categories on other issues its great, it loads fast even with my poor mtn service this days. Good work bro kudos
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2011
Ymodulus:

Well well well. I was viewing your site from my mobile phone screen resolution 240 * 360 and i saw it was ok. I went to your register page i didnt like the box. They where dark for my liking. Gosh imagine me trying to register and i was struggling to write my name on a colorfull box that dont really show what am typing with clarity. Where are my glasses? I also notice this with all most all your input boxes. Well make the box look nice. Well i can understand you using wordpress if am not mistaking, if yes please try to make the theme mobile friendly in respect to the arrangement of the categories on other issues its great, it loads fast even with my poor mtn service this days. Good work bro kudos

Thanks very much,

Currently, mobile version is in the work, but on PC I think you wouldn't need glasses to complete a registration.

Thanks again cheesy
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ymodulus:

Well well well. I was viewing your site from my mobile phone screen resolution 240 * 360  and i saw it was ok. I went to your register page i didnt like the box. They where dark for my liking. Gosh imagine me trying to register and i was struggling to write my name on a colorfull box that dont really show what am typing with clarity. Where are my glasses? I also notice this with all most all your input boxes. Well make the box look nice. Well i can understand you using wordpress if am not mistaking, if yes please try to make the theme mobile friendly in respect to the arrangement of the categories on other issues its great, it loads fast even with my poor mtn service this days. Good work bro kudos

Sorry I didn't take proper look into your suggestion, I have browsed through the site with my newly acquired iphone, and what you said is absolutely correct.

I have made changes and corrected the designs. Everything works fine now! cheesy

Thanks
Re: Please.... Review this site by WebSurferTM: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
nice job man, did you create the theme from scratch?
Re: Please.... Review this site by mayokun8(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
No.
Re: Please.... Review this site by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2011
I only fault the javascript a little - otherwise the site is fantastic.
There are some minor glitches in the javascript.
Re: Please.... Review this site by yommysomguy(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2011
The theme is really good
Re: Please.... Review this site by WebSurferTM: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2011
where is the OP
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
mayokun8:

very impressive theme layout. Pls which webhost are you using?

Hgator.
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
WebSurfer™:

where is the OP

Yup!
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
*dhtml:

I only fault the javascript a little - otherwise the site is fantastic.
There are some minor glitches in the javascript.

Please explain further, thanks
Re: Please.... Review this site by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2011
Sorry, no time to really get exclusive here, maybe later on sha.
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
*dhtml:

Sorry, no time to really get exclusive here, maybe later on sha.
No probs! Thanks
Re: Please.... Review this site by vowiski(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2011

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Download And Surf The Internet With 9mobile "Free Youtube Streaming / Ecommerce Website In Nigeria / Please I Need Details On How To Setup AMS 4.3 Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.