Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (34732 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2006
if she isnt fake how come she doesnt speak good constructive english all the time huh?

if u have an accent from ur parents or from well tralled u shud be able to construct admirable english but no, not ify why is that?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2006
dont mind her she has problem in her head my own is that they should start going one by one, i want to see the look on Joan's face when Chinedu is evicted we would know if she really liked him or not.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2006
am yes badman is right! the problem is that hers has flaws so, it means she can swing to normal but possibly she is too used to faking it
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2006
joan isnt a good issue at all

after all that atack of words on chinedu and ending the no-sence relationship on friday night, she is back in his arms on saturday. they both make me sick!

she shud go back to her daughter
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2006
@ cabali, i'm not sure you really understand this accent issue.it is really complicated. no wonder when pple are visiting home from abroad they become tensed about their accent.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2006
serious people are tensed i never knew that but joan made out the next day with chinedu after that argument that is so fake
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2006
i understand it perfectly! i have lived for a good while with the english in england and i know when we nigerians want to fake things up! with all that i still dont speak to my fellow naijas with an accent cos it is vain! i believe better in good sentence construction and presentation. that is why i like the english man to the fullest

she should work on her english and not the accent
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2006
Katung pissed her off when he was mimmicking her with her accent, if it real i think she wont have really gotten veksed
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2006
anyway undecided undecided undecided undecided.
@ badman, it is like you are really enjoying the show. the tone of you post is like you are really excited about the whole thing.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2006
sick and tired of TV here, that is the only thing i can see Nigerian grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2006
@badmann i agree with u! one with a real accent will just laugh about it but she flipped and thats the indication i was looking for!

did u get the riddles this morning?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2006
nope didnt see it
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2006
well, they had a series of riddles for each group!

pls notice that ebuka is louder than normal since katung came in! and he is getting himself attached to katung much too much. this is an agreement to the fact that he feels threatened by katung

helen is also not comfortable with the entry of sandra! i like that cos she must leave
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Deepop(f): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2006
those guys are just too fake angry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2006
This week ebuka will get at least one vote for eviction!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2006
Ebuka, voted? By whom, do you think?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
ebuka has been annoying me these days. he is always dancing because of food. angry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2006
I want fransescha out, unless i would stop watching the show she is irritating then Ify angry angry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2006
why does she irritate you?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2006
words cant describe it smiley
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2006
Ebuka is loved by everyone because he is simply a nice guy. Francisca [/b]can be annoying because she does not make good conversation; she often makes superflous negative comments. However I like her becase she is gutsy enough to ask ebuka out. [b]Maureen & Gideon are having a budding romance which is sort of cute to see, I think maureen and Joseph were just close but not in a romantic relationship. Chinedu and Joan's romance became to routine so we'll see if they are seperated this sunday. Do not forget to vote: http://bigbrothernigeria.com/vote/default.asp
Katung and sandy seem average to me so far. Helen, ify and Frank seem little more than background noise. Frank is strong but I have a gut feeling he falsified his age; he looks older than Joseph who is over 31 [I may be wrong].
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2006
wow im missing the show shocked

i just watch the edited version of its better, i just watched the eviction of Ichemata
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2006
Am so happy chinedu is gone, he irritates me so much with his fake ways. thank God grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 5:09am On Apr 03, 2006
u guys have u noticed that a lot of kissing has been really going on in the house? nah wah for nigerians, they to dey want to kiss all the time, its like they just learnt how to. thats besides my main idea anyway. chinedu is gone!!!! wow. couldnt have second guessed it. he was annoying but one always looked forward to what he was going to be up to the next minute. joseph although cool and sophisticated should have walked not him. naija's make una take time as u dey leave dry people for that house oh.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Zino(f): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2006
Nice to meet you here again Jaden. Dn't get your replies anymore on the radio page. Things are realy geting hot in there. i won't be surprise if Seun starts droping in smtimes to check up on the activities in there. Anybody reading this myt want to check it out too. Now we're comparing On-Air-Pesonalyties, Cool Vs Rhythm. Can you imagin, Sm1 said Raypower was "it". I almost through up.

About big brother Nigeria, i think it's a total flup. Why would i want to sit down all day watching people whipe there a**es on National TV. I do enough of that on my own to know that it's not that xciting. Too fake if you ask me. Everybodies forming in there.

Now, the question is. If you're in the BBN house and you've got a girl or boy friend watching you at home, Do you feel comfortable chyking other babes?: Do you think your Babe at home's Cheering you on; asking you to "Go 4 it EbukA"?

BBN? Big Bad Nothing! If seun allowed it on this site i would have said F**k that nonsensical show. 

SEUN, MAYBE I'M DOING THIS TO GET YOU ATTENTION!
I suggest you pay no attention to me; I ddn't have a healthy childhood.

See you all at the radio page where it's realy about reality. Check it out. 96.9 vs 93.7 which is better.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2006
r u advertising your post?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Zino(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2006
It's not my post! Duh!!

@Eastcoast
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2006
Did anyone see when chinedu was leaving the house.lol. He kissed joan, lol

The guy was even scared to kiss the babe cos it wasn't real like oyinbo folks u know, chinedu needs to grow up. he is too immature for his age. Anyways, thank God his friends said he was a mama boy. l grab now. cry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2006
i dont think he was scared tough it time has counted down and the door wasnt open imagine debating to kiss her or not, but people wanted him out now so the rest people acting fake wont cause an argument in the house
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by SoReal: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2006
Can't wait for 2day's eviction. I sincerely hope Ify and Francisca are nominated. Meawnhile please someone help me tell those housemates to leave joe, they keep buggin him because he is a gentleman n he isnt loud. I think that's what the house is all bout, peeps wit different styles. We don't expect everyone 2 b loud.
Well for all those who think joe is boring because he is too reserved tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, I'ld say he is jst a laid-back gentleman.
I'm being partial because I have a crush on him tho. Damn!!!!!!!!those lips, I could kiss them 4ever. D brother is cute as morris chestnut  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy
JOE please hola at me however,whenever and I will come running
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by chy(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2006
i hope the vote sandy out dont feel her
in the houz or she isnt yet qualified for eviction
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2006
if Ify and Francisca are up for eviction i want both of them out at the same time, but the girls are big time aproko's big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.