Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (28772 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine / NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Toonice(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2011
The arrest of Nollywood comic actor, Babatunde Omidina over hard drug is the latest gist in town at the moment. The widower who was arrested on his way to Paris a fortnight ago, we scooped, has excreted over 16 pellets of cocaine last night.

A source in the anti-drug agency said that the controversial drug peddler cum Yoruba actor has already excreted some of the drugs he ingested while a large quantity is still lodged in his abdomen.

Another reliable source said the suspect has been given a cup of tea to drink that will enable him excrete the remaining drugs while he has been placed on observation.

If you recall, this same offence was committed by Baba Suwe about two years now but he had his way out of the situation and called it 'mere rumour' but it's so obvious now that what he tagged as rumour then is now a reality.

Baba Suwe, we learnt, has been crying like a baby and pleading for forgiveness but all his pleas are to no avail. While serious investigation is going on to know how he came about it, some top marketers are alleged to be busy inducing officials of NDLEA with huge bribe to get him out of the dragnet. We gathered.

We shall keep you posted as event unfolds.

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/14949/3/breaking-news-baba-suwe-excretes-16-pellets-of-coc.html
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2011
I just heard it too. But didn't want to raise an alarm cos i wasn't sure. How come the Nigerian dailies are yet to carry the news.

NDLEA was right afterall.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2011
If true then he should be punished severally.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Gbawe: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2011
afam4eva:

I just heard it too. But didn't want to raise an alarm cos i wasn't sure. How come the Nigerian dailies are yet to carry the news.

NDLEA was right afterall.

Click the link and you will see that the article is dated 14th of October i.e over 8 days ago. Wait for something authoritative before you speak.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Kx: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2011
Is this true as at today 24th october 2011?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by TomFord: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2011
Wow.what if he was released all along?he would have had the last laugh.lets see how many more he will excrete
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Afam4eva(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2011
I retract my statement until it's verified.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by EkoIle1: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2011
These 419 sites put out bogus stories to generate web traffic.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by superior1: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2011
Afam, u sure say e no too late?. I read the same article posted last on that same website. The gist is not authentic abeg
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Gbawe: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2011
Tom Ford:

Wow.what if he was released all along?he would have had the last laugh.lets see how many more he will excrete

Why don't you attempt to read the thread comprehensively before you comment? The article claiming Baba Suwe excreted cocaine is dated 14th of October i.e over 8 days ago. Also , Modernghana is hardly the holy grail of breaking news and investigative journalism. I would view anything from modernghana as no different to reportage from Citypeople or encomium. Let us wait for authoritative announcement before proclaiming the guilt of Baba Suwe.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by superior1: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2011
Gbawe:

Why don't you attempt to read the thread comprehensively before you comment? The article claiming Baba Suwe excreted cocaine is dated 14th of October i.e over 8 days ago. Also , Modernghana is hardly the holy grail of breaking news and investigative journalism. I would view anything from modernghana as no different to reportage from Citypeople or encomi[/b]um. Let us wait for authoritative announcement before proclaiming the guilt of Baba Suwe.

[b]Seconded!!
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by question(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2011
Wonder why it took over 1 week before he started defecating the expensive cargo.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by ak47mann(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2011
eeeyaaah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by okadaman2: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2011
There is nothing Modern about Ghana. embarassed
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by seanet02: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Another bundle of lies from modernghana, their credibility is somewhere near negative. Very useless website
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
okada_man:

There is nothing Modern about Ghana. embarassed

^^^ undecided
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
Maybe it is Ghanians trying to rubbish Yorubas again grin
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by ochukoccna: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
Is this thrash meant to be on the POLITICS page?
Cant you move it to the RUMOURS thread? grin grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by mobf: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
ochukoccna:

Is this thrash meant to be on the POLITICS page?
Cant you move it to the RUMOURS thread? grin grin grin grin
seconded grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by bestview: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
Yorubas sef wonderful people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by mobf: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
bestview:

Yorubas sef wonderful people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
meaning?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
Unfortunately, I never doubted it will turn out to be true. From the onset, I had the feelings that they will find something in him.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
y u com put am 4 home page na. Abi? Baba suwe go sue nairaland o.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by chy101: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
mobf:

meaning?

Meaning that its only a yorobaman can hoard cocain in his stomach for 2 weeks, just because of money. After they say Yorubas are not the most greedy people in Nigeria. Silly tribe
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by btlasisi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
I think it is premature to start passing comment on unverified news like this. I wait for authentic news before my comment.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Prestigees: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
I beg una if dis thin true e go mean say almost five of nigerian actors have been taken due to carryin of drugs wetin wey i go just talk b say make den dey carry dem dey go and rot in hell abi dey dont know dat na nigeria image den dey spoil
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by olsmade(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
This story is largely apocryphal. Its veracity is doubtful. Obviously just another canard by a rumor monger / mischief maker for credulous nigerians
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by semid4lyfe(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
Don't they have news in Ghana? The way modernghana.com, ghanaweb and other Ghanaian websites report news on Nigeria, I'm beginning to wonder about their fixation undecided
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by sheyee(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
Container lomo
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by bisiaet: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
Why don't you attempt to read the thread comprehensively before you comment? The article claiming Baba Suwe
excreted cocaine is dated 14th of October i.e over 8 days ago. Also , Modernghana is hardly the holy grail of breaking news and investigative journalism. I would view anything from modernghana as no different to reportage from Citypeople or encomium. Let us wait for authoritative announcement before proclaiming the guilt of Baba Suwe

May God bless you.

I had said this severally fOr guys to read well, understand and use common sense in every thread before blablablabla.
Instead for us to shout shame on the so called NLDEA or whatever Bottom hole they called themselves for holding someone for over a week for swallowing drug and till date no proof I mean no single proof things that in a serious drug law enforcement agency all they need to do is just give him the tiny tablet use by drug enforcement agency around the world in this kind of sensitive case for him to release and pooh all he has in his stomarch gently and easily with no force but the silly things called NLDEA are talking of doing surgery to open the belly and all sort rubbish talk and be embarrassing the nation if even they dont know what to do cant they seek help from foreign partner the way out rather than just keeping him there unecessary as if they are confused? And people are here talking babasuwe this babasuwe that please where is the evidence FOR OVER A WEEK AND IF BY NOW THEY COME UP AND SAY OH HE HAS POOH WHAT HE SWALLOWED PLS HOW CAN WE BELIEF THEM BECAUSE THIS IS UNECESSARY TOO LONG TO CATCH A DRUG PEDLER IS A BIG SHAME.?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by mallorca(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by highland(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
These nollywood guys are also doing the buzness too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates First Christmas As Mother (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.