Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria (16888 Views)

T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! / Get F.r.e.e Software, Mp3, Videos & Ebooks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria by infoguides(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2011
I am introducing to you [size=8pt][size=8pt]RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITHOUT COMPUTER/PRINTER AND INTERNET CONNECTION.[/size][/size]  This is one of the easiest, most profitable and most rewarding businesses just about anyone with little or no educational background, and little or no start up capital, can ever venture into, and churn out pure profits within a short duration, sometimes in a matter of days! AND THE MACHINE WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE!
YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT !!! R.E.E.E
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF THE MACHINE.
1. The start up capital is low just a minimum of =N=10,000:00
2. You can print NECO, WAEC & JAMB scratch pin,
3. You purchase directly from the server.
4. Trade over the terminal any where in Nigeria.
5.Very fast and convenient and easy to operate.
HEAR WHAT PEOPLE SAYS ABOUT THE MACHINE.
Testimony 1: I’m sincerely grateful to you Mr. Stephen for exposing us to this simple but yet powerful opportunity. Things have really changed for me. Omilola O. 08069412264
Testimony 2. There is no doubt in the machine, It work perfectly and many more advantages on the p.o.s. I’m on a daily sale of =N= 30,000 to =N=35,000 an average of =N=55,851:00 turn over per month. Olaseni O. 08062797625
Testimony 3. You guys are really wonderful. Your training is easy and practical to work out. I think now I’m a proud owner a business apart from my teaching job. Mrs. Florence o. 07061541199
Testimony 4. I say kudos to you sir, the machine is performing very well, I don’t need to buy from Bulk seller anymore so I buy at a reduced price and this make my profit higher. PASTOR John Osoko 08078582952

I HAVE JUST 35 COPIES FOR THE FAST GRABBER. wink
QUICKLY VISIT www.streamofprofit.com for more info on this FREE RECHARGE CARD PRINTING MACHINE.

1 Like

Re: F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria by ufobabe(f): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
How true cld dis be? Anyway i am interested but i live in Benin.
Re: F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
This sounds too good to be true, and is most definitely a scam until the advertiser can provide evidence to support these claims.
Re: F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria by infoguides(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hi friends,I'm aware of the scam issues.This not 419 or SCAM product but for your clarification about how Genuine and real is the machine kindly contact this people who happen to be some of the benefactor of the machine.
ALASOADURA  TEMILOLA she stay in Abuja 08055956595,Mr Alana Oluwatosin Peter 08067564887 From AKURE in Ondo state,Ikupoluyi Kehinde 07037365523From ABEOKUTA Ogun state.
Others include the following:
Testimony 1:   grin I’m sincerely grateful to you Mr. Stephen for exposing us to this simple but yet powerful opportunity. Things have really changed for me. Omilola O. Ijebu-Ode  08069412264
Testimony 2.  grin There is no doubt in the machine, It work perfectly and many more advantages on the p.o.s. I’m on a daily sale of =N= 30,000 to =N=35,000 an average of =N=55,851:00Turn over per month. Olaseni O. Abeokuta 08062797625
Testimony 3. grin You guys are really wonderful. Your training is easy and practical to work out. I think now I’m a proud owner a business apart from my teaching job. Mrs. Florence o. 07061541199
Testimony 4.  grin I say kudos to you sir, the machine is performing very well, I don’t need to buy from Bulk seller anymore so I buy at a reduced price and make my profit higher.Mrs Ogunnowo Dupe (Health Officer Gen.Hospital Ijebu-ode)08053343018
SEE YOU ON TOP.
STEPHEN 08035357081
Re: F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria by mexon222: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2012
visit http://www.spicyblogging..com for Mini Importation lessons.
Re: F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria by DrZugar: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good news to Nigeria business men and business women this is to inform the general public that we just found a code for printing MTN and GLO recharge Cards without recharge card machine in this one all you just need to have is a computer or laptop to start with.All you need to do is to contact this number:+2348165915209 for the pin or the code.
Re: F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria by opson2016(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
GET 2K DISCOUNT ON RECHARGE CARD PRINTING MACHINE YOU BUY FROM BOAZ THROUGH INFOBASE

Credit:boaz
The good news is: Infobase is an agent of BOAZ COMMUNICATIONS, the certified dealer of the machine.

How it works:

The machine is 80k but if you going to buy through infobase it’s 78k, contact us (Call/WhatsApp 08065277758) we will give you details to use to get the discount.

For the software, it’s 30k, but if you’re buying through us it’ll be 28k.

Call Boaz on 09096000339 or WhatsApp 08026583668 for further information.

Don’t forget to get discount code from us if you’re buying the software of the machine.

DISCOUNT DEALPOWERED BY BOAZ/INFOBASE
Re: F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria by firstimage: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2018
Recharge card printing have finally move to mobile phone no more stress and hosting hug amount of money on a small capital as you can now print and sale all network recharge card in nigeria with your mobile phone + pen + paper in a seconds click plus unlimited free internet access at dealer prices multiple printing of 100 - 1000 between(mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile) price #950 Only
Kindly visit :
WWW.FREE.SOLINK.ML Today to get started
or visit our office at
no 1 airforce road oguntade bustop shasha lagos
Careline +2347010710811
BIG THANKS FOR JOINING US

(1) (Reply)

Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.