Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today (1581 Views)

Administrative Assistant With GOOD Writing Skills & Ready To Work From Home / Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills / You Can Create A Job For Yourselve With Your Poem Writing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by Uchenaija: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
Do you think you have the gift of writing poems, stories, articles and the like then LE PROFIL MAGAZINE offers you an oppurtunity to hon your talent and get paid. If you are interested call me on ............ You will have an amazing time working with a wonderful team of people.

Re: Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by Kingchudy: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
Good! Wld like to be part of it. At present I am the Grp Head Media Services in one of the leading PR firm in Nigeria. Will get in touch with u soonest.
Re: Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by Uchenaija: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
Please, I forgot to add you can send your request to leprofilemag@yahoo.com and please call this number he is in a better position to explain to you .............
Re: Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by geepawps(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
Looks interesting but next time try to put the figures there so that I can think about it.
Re: Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by Kingchudy: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2011
Sorry, are u sure that the email address is correct? Just sent a mail and it bounced back.
Re: Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by bamoza(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2011
Send Bulksms for 1.50k and less, register on www.doxasms.com, our services provide cheap, fast, and reliable bulksms service. No need to bulk in bulk, right from the 1st unit.
Re: Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by Gfavour(f): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2011
bamoza:

Send Bulksms for 1.50k and less, register on www.doxasms.com, our services provide cheap, fast, and reliable bulksms service. No need to bulk in bulk, right from the 1st unit.

Sending of SMS today has really been a popular chores these days. But I came across opportunity to send free customised sms and also make the cheapest international calls at www.talktoomuch.net. just visit the site register for your voice page, download the FREE soft phone application, that will give you all the benefits available there. It is awesome! CHINA,CANADA,US,SINGAPORE, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, UK (FIX) for just about =N=2/min.
Re: Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by rocean: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
i would like to be part of this team
Re: Get Paid For Your Writing Skills Today by Utchry: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
Me too. pls check and post the correct email.

(1) (Reply)

Hsa Jobs / Please Any Information On Where To Get A Compiled SHL Practice Question? / N30,000 MONTHLY FOR LAUNDRY MARKETERS WITH CUSTOMER BASE & EXPERIENCE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.