Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

tution free university education in german a Hoax! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / tution free university education in german a Hoax! (2268 Views)

How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Tuition Free University For 1year / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tution free university education in german a Hoax! by tonymaz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Flag this message
Re: [Fwd: Contact our visa section - Consulate-General in Lagos]
Monday, October 24, 2011 3:15 AM
".LAGO RK-VISA13 Koelsch, Hannah Barbara" <rk-visa13@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
uchetonnyoptimist@yahoo.com
Dear Mr. Uche

If the German University requires the certification of your Nigerian University documents, this can be done at the Consulate. I have, however, no information on German Universities whic offer free tuition.

Sincerely

Hannah Kölsch (Ms.)

Consular Officer
Consulate General of Germany
Lagos

I write to know if the information i got that there are some universities in Germany offering free tuition to foreign students and that all the documents required must be certified at german embassy in Nigeria.
I will so appreciate a swift response.

I make enquiry to german embassy in Nigeria and got the aboove response. I got information from this thread that germany has tuition free university education
Re: tution free university education in german a Hoax! by collinsfbi(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2011
Flag this message
Re: [Fwd: Contact our visa section - Consulate-General in Lagos]
Monday, October 24, 2011 3:15 AM
".LAGO RK-VISA13 Koelsch, Hannah Barbara" <rk-visa13@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
uchetonnyoptimist@yahoo.com
Dear Mr. Uche

If the German University requires the certification of your Nigerian University documents, this can be done at the Consulate. I have, however, no information on German Universities whic offer free tuition.

Sincerely

Hannah Kölsch (Ms.)

Consular Officer
Consulate General of Germany
Lagos

I write to know if the information i got that there are some universities in Germany offering free tuition to foreign students and that all the documents required must be certified at german embassy in Nigeria.
I will so appreciate a swift response.

I make enquiry to german embassy in Nigeria and got the aboove response. I got information from this thread that germany has tuition free university education

I don't think there is any German Universities offering complete tuition free but you can get cheap tuition where you will pay btw 300 - 1000 euros per semester.  Search for the course of your choice here and other details.

http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/alle-studiengaenge/06540.en.html  Undergraduate courses
http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/alle-studiengaenge/06541.en.html  Graduate courses

Gbammmmm over and out
Re: tution free university education in german a Hoax! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2011
Can any1 help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ with a trust worthy german educational consultant I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos, detailed address and contact phone no.
Re: tution free university education in german a Hoax! by imperiouxx(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^^ the best place you can get detailed info is the german embassy in Lagos else don't cry foul play.
Re: tution free university education in german a Hoax! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2011
Does german embassy have an education unit that can assist in applying to german university?
Re: tution free university education in german a Hoax! by imperiouxx(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2011
Then help yourself by going to google for more info.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To The Uk..how Do I Go About It? / Information On Austria Visa / Transport Fare From Lagos To Kwale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.