Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? (28847 Views)

Poll: Who is the the most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor?

Chris Attoh: 13% (6 votes)
Majid Michel: 23% (11 votes)
John Dumelo: 45% (21 votes)
Van Vicker: 17% (8 votes)
Adjetey Anang: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Who is the most Handsome & hottest ghanian actor

Chris attoh: 7% (1 vote)
Majid Michel: 28% (4 votes)
John Dumelo: 57% (8 votes)
Van Vicker: 7% (1 vote)
Adjetey Anang: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nayah(f): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
franel79:

Yeah, He's cute, tall, soft spoken and the ideal every woman's dream of a man.
Hi Franel yes I've seen a movie with Jackie and him sure you know it " The perfect picture" and he was fantastic, really like him
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

Hi Franel yes I've seen a movie with Jackie and him sure you know it " The perfect picture" and he was fantastic, really like him

I agree Chris was perfect in "The Perfect Picture", to me it's one of the best movies out of Ghana. That's what made me pay close attention to him
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfw4Wr6gmkY&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1[/flash]
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nayah(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hi anonymous thanks for sharing!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

Hi anonymous thanks for sharing!

you welcome, you should see the movie "6 hours to Christmas", he also appeared in the movie; the story is not better then "The Perfect Picture" but the movie is good and Chris is in it
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by ijawgirl: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
picture perfect=such a crappy movie
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
ijaw_girl:

picture perfect=such a crappy movie

oh you are not into "The Perfect Picture", any way I feel that is one of the best movies to come from Ghana, plus Checkmate as far as I am concerned; and I am not even a big fan or follower of ghollywood of Ghanian movies
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Sagamite(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2011
All these ashewo women drooling over men.

Jennykandri, Nayah, Missy B, Rokiatu etc

Disgusting!

Not even a single man on Earth drools over women like that. If a man did such it will be disgusting on its own, talkless of a woman.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sagamite:

Disgusting!

Not even a single man on Earth drools over women like that. If a man did such it will be disgusting on its own, talkless of a woman.

Thank goodness the name wasn't typed right, wouldn't like to be tagged an "ashewo"
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by MissyB3(f): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sagamite:

Disgusting!

Ashewo? Please upgrade me, I prefer prosttitute.  grin grin grin
Saga, take off your boxer shorts and jeans . . .I'd like to contemplate whether your name should be on the poll or not.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
JOHN DUMELO ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
jennykadry:

Thank goodness the name wasn't typed right, wouldn't like to be tagged an "ashewo"

Missy ★ B:

Ashewo? Please upgrade me, I prefer prosttitute.  grin grin grin

Hmm, no shame!  undecided

Even we men don't ogle women like this.  tongue grin

Missy ★ B:

Saga, take off your boxer shorts and jeans . . .I'd like to contemplate whether your name should be on the poll or not.

If I show you, that is how you will inhale 300 cubic metres of air and almost faint. Screaming "Walahi! Eshin todaju ni bobo yi sha" (Walahi! This guy is a champion horse).
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
wow John Dumelo is winning kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2011
Dumelo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2011
All of them are on the same level. They look better and presentable than Nigerian actors though. Ghanaians really know how to select screen-worthy faces, unlike the mgbekes that populate naija screens.

Thank God for Joseph Benjamin sha. He looks presentable. tongue

Gotta add that the Perfect Picture is crappy. . .didn't even watch it for 20mins. I don't know why people hype the movie when there are better Ghanaian movies like a Sting in a tale, Checkmate, 6hrs to Christmas. . .

Imagine people also hyping 'The Game'? angry 100% crap! Didn't go past 15mins. . .nonsense!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 2:05am On Dec 29, 2011
stillwater:

All of them are on the same level. They look better and presentable than Nigerian actors though. Ghanaians really know how to select screen-worthy faces, unlike the mgbekes that populate naija screens.

LOL  grin

stillwater:

Gotta add that the Perfect Picture is crappy. . .didn't even watch it for 20mins. I don't know why people hype the movie when there are better Ghanaian movies like a Sting in a tale, Checkmate, 6hrs to Christmas. . .

Imagine people also hyping 'The Game'?  angry 100% crap! Didn't go past 15mins. . .nonsense!!!

The perfect picture is ok to me but it is one of the best movies from Ghana though but I do agree that I prefer Checkmate and 6 hours to christmas better, I am not into a sting of a tale very much(the ending turned me off). When it comes to the Game I agree with you, I don't get what people see in the movie. I have heard it is a copy cat from a Bollywood movie. One thing about Ghanian movies that I don't like is it is just to westernized
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Freesia(f): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2011
I gotta give it to Ghawood or Gollywood in terms of production,screening and editing but the N.u.d.i, t.y and their so called   "mild s3x.u.a.l view" is too much !!!
I was recently watching "Wife Material" and 10 minutes into what looked like a "family friendly" movie there was a tree s.o.m.e. my little nieces were mouth agape and my mom just gave me a "I don't- believe- you're- watching- this- film- with- kids-look" and that is not the only film that I have had an encounter with,they are slowly putting me off.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Freesia(f): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2011
^^^^
Awww shucks didn't realise how much I had to censor the above post in order to read it
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2011
Freesia:

I gotta give it to Ghawood or Gollywood in terms of production,screening and editing but the N.u.d.i, t.y and their so called   "mild s3x.u.a.l view" is too much !!!
I was recently watching "Wife Material" and 10 minutes into what looked like a "family friendly" movie there was a tree s.o.m.e. my little nieces were mouth agape and my mom just gave me a "I don't- believe- you're- watching- this- film- with- kids-look" and that is not the only film that I have had an encounter with,they are slowly putting me off.

The only thing that ghollywood beats nollywood in is quality and sometimes locations but besides that they are behind, and one of the reasons is because of their s.exual content in their movies
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
i have a huge crush on John Dumelo, you don't even want to imagine the kind of dreams i have about that guy wink
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Tehy: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
rokiatu:
John Demulooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!!!!!!! OMG love him. He's the only thing I find truly hot in African cinema right now.

I completely agree wit u, buh sorry, he's already taken. He is MINE, he is nuts about me *tongueout*
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
tatiana009:

i have a huge crush on John Dumelo, you don't even want to imagine the kind of dreams i have about that guy wink

I understand, lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2011
Tehy:

rokiatu:
John Demulooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!!!!!!! OMG love him. He's the only thing I find truly hot in African cinema right now.

I completely agree wit u, buh sorry, he's already taken. He is MINE, he is nuts about me *tongueout*
Sweetie, I don't think you wanna lose your teeth right now.

TAKE YOUR TIME. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Tehy: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
Da dumelo guy's a real catch
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Tehy: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2011
@ rokiatu aint planning on putting a linch on him. Lie down b4 u hurt urself.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
Somebody hold me, this is about to get ugly. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Tehy: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
lmao
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by HISchild: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2012
"Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah. Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them." - Psa 39:5-6
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Ojobojo1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
Laff wan kill me die,u girls r fantasizing about wat ull neva get.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2012
franel79:

Yeah, He's cute, tall, soft spoken and the ideal every woman's dream of a man.

so true
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 18, 2012
When u say 'HOT' its Van Vicker, when u say 'HANDSOME' its my dear John Dumelo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by anonymous6(f): 2:10pm On May 18, 2012
Bleble-swag:
When u say 'HOT' its Van Vicker, when u say 'HANDSOME' its my dear John Dumelo

True, Good assessment. John Dumelo seems to have won the vote because he has the total package
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? by kamsibaby: 2:45pm On May 18, 2012
John dumelo is d hottest!!!dammmmmmn dat guy is too sexy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams and Her Boyfriend - a Rare Red Carpet Appearance Together / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.