Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Fell Inlove With The Devil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell Inlove With The Devil (784 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Woman who fell inlove with a beggar now married / My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell Inlove With The Devil by sexsinners(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2011
Believe it or not i use to be an Atheist as a preteen to a teen 12-17.The reason is because i met someone  who never liked me back but kept me  around them for more than 5 years hoping that one day they will like me back.This person was terrible for me, she introduce drugs ,alcohol,sex,and violence  . Surprisingly i really liked it,she was also an Atheist.It all happened the first day i laid eyes on her , i had these joyful urges to talk to her  she was beautiful and she was everything i ever dreamed of.The deeper i knew about her the more in danger spiritually i was. At 12 i went thought hell ,my older brother had cancer, i was constantly bullied at school for being a church boy , and i prayed to God everyday for my brother to feel better and for the bullying to stop. I thought this girl was the answer to my prayers ,but no the devil came quicker.My brothers sickness got worse,and my bullying went from verbal to physical.  At this point i was weak and vulnerable to anything once  the girl told me to abandon God, i wasted no second and left the Lord for the next 6 years. Life was great it was wonderful being bad but many horrible things happened my brother died, and i had lost my identity. i was becoming the boy version of this girl , i was becoming her. We took many drugs after school,skipped class, and beat up kids. She even introduce me to the sexual world at 15 , like orgies,homosexuality,sexual toys, and roleplay sex.

i often went with her at night to go  vandalize my fathers church, and i rebelled against my father and mother.Yes i went to church on sundays to help out,but behind the scenes i was getting high,making time go by faster. I was addicted to this girl ,cause everything was new fresh and alive, i felt alive . Later on it all caught up i tried committing suicide 3 times ,but my attempt always failed and sometimes i didn't have the guts,my other friends ended up killing themselves and overdosing. at this time i was 17 and a complete mess, i didn't think properly and this girl was getting ready to go to jail for the possession of cocaine.

it was painful to see her leave ,and i was ready to kill myself.One glorious day God finally came and all of a sudden , i felt fine ,i felt guilty, but i was happy because i was feeling again without drugs and i had a reason to live .That sunday morning i went straight to the alter and prayed for 5 hours straight. i prayed for forgiveness ,because  i started to realize what i did was wrong, once she left,i saw God again,from there on i knew i will be okay.

so i will admit i am a born again and it pains me to see those of you that have been tricked by the devil to sin, you see the devil makes u think everything is okay,when its really destroying you.

so next time think before u sin and make sure the person u fall in love with someone whose Holy.
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2011
Nice nollywood script
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by sexsinners(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2011
MrPrsdent:

Nice nollywood script

haha it would be a nice script ,but its something that really happened
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2011
sexsinners:

haha it would be a nice script ,but its something that really happened

wow.non-fiction nollywood movie.even better
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by sexsinners(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2011
MrPrsdent:

wow.non-fiction nollywood movie.even better

do you really want to script my life story ,if u do i need some of that money.
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Another Sensational Demonic Bulls[b]h[/b]it from the fables of Magadom Ministries Incorporated!. . . Smh![/size]
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2011
sexsinners:

do you really want to script my life story ,if u do i need some of that money.

depends on what sharing formula you have in mind. i hate greedy people.would 20% for you be ok?
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by sexsinners(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2011
MrPrsdent:

depends on what sharing formula you have in mind. i hate greedy people.would 20% for you be ok?

its to go to the church ofcourse grin
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Another Sensational Demonic Bulls[b]h[/b]it from the fables of Magadom Ministries Incorporated!. . . Smh![/size]

Demons son!
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by Natasha2(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2011
preach preacher cheesy
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by Andrew3(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2011
What a script, well concocted and calculated. grin grin grin
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by sexsinners(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2011
::Andrew:::

What a script, well concocted and calculated. grin grin grin

well it really happened, maybe if i never left god my bro will still be alive.
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by claremont(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2011
None-sense!
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by sexsinners(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2011
claremont:

None-sense!

atheist are devil creatures and you know it, atheist only think evil,they have no morals
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by Andrew3(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2011
sexsinners:

well it really happened, maybe if i never left god my bro will still be alive.
OK BRO, am a believer, I believe. grin grin grin
Re: I Fell Inlove With The Devil by sexsinners(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2011
::Andrew:::

OK BRO, am a believer, I believe. grin grin grin

thank you thank you

Natasha,,:

preach preacher cheesy

god bless you

(1) (Reply)

The "real" Valentine Photo Of The Day / Articles / For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.