Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States (2407 Views)

Freelance Data Gathering Officers Needed Nationwide / Vacancy For Part Time Data Entry Personnel/researcher / Data Gathering Officers Needed at Kosofe LGA: 2,500 Naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by qunleajayi(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2011
We require corpers to work independently in all locations of the 36 states
of the federation on a part-time basis gathering data.

Each Corper would cover a domain of at least 25 market stalls or supermarkets and would be paid per week
depending on the amount of data gathered.

Applicants who are able to speak the local language where they are located are at an advantage, but non-speakers with drive are also welcome.

To apply, Send

1) Your name, sex, age, photo, NYSC number and location (indicating how many more months ur service year remains)
2) the names and addresses of the 25 shops in your domain
3) the predominant language in your domain, and confirm if you can speak it

All applications should be handwritten and sent by Hand, POST or Courier to
ICT & I Ltd
1st Floor TFC Building
21 Opebi Road, Ikeja

No emails please.
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by uboma(m): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2011
Why are objecting to the use of sending emails which is faster? Have u considered how reliable and how long it wil take our Nigerian Postal Service to deliver applications frm corp members who are serving in the core northern states of Nigeria like Kano, Sokoto, Yobe and so on?
Have a re-think and revert back.
Thanks
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by boskybond: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2011
Please in cases where u dont hav standard shops, wat do u do?
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by rocean: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2011
let this thing be true or
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by Emy4u(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
Am a prospective corper, will be living for camp by nxt month and i'm hoping to serve in Rivers. Would like to participate. Can i also appy? I suggest u allow electronic application to easy d stress and also avoid lateness of d application.
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by 4matic: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
ARE YOU A CORPER OR A JOB SEEKER
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO TO EASILY GET THE JOB OF YOUR CHOICE

YOU WILL BE SO GOOD THAT
EMPLOYERS OF LABOUR WILL BE FALLING OVER THEMSELVE TO OFFER YOU FANTASTICS EXECUYIVE JOBS
THIS IS 100% GAURANTEED. DONT DOUBT

GET THE COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL CONTAINING THE GREATEST EXECUTIVE JOB-FINDING
SECRETS AND AUTHENTIC SOURCES OF INSTANT JOBS ALMOST FOR FREE. DONT MISS THIS
GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY
IF YOU NEED THE EBOOK CONTACT ME AT, FRANKY2SYSTEM@YAHOO.COM
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by qunleajayi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
Ok, we have decided that emails are allowed. Pls send your emails to ajayi.kunle@gmail.com.
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by qunleajayi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
Emy4u:

Am a prospective corper, will be living for camp by nxt month and i'm hoping to serve in Rivers. Would like to participate. Can i also appy? I suggest u allow electronic application to easy d stress and also avoid lateness of d application.

Am sorry, you cant apply, we require some form of security on this project and will consider only bonafide corpers, thanks
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by qunleajayi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
uboma:

Why are objecting to the use of sending emails which is faster? Have u considered how reliable and how long it wil take our Nigerian Postal Service to deliver applications frm corp members who are serving in the core northern states of Nigeria like Kano, Sokoto, Yobe and so on?
Have a re-think and revert back.
Thanks

Am sorry, but we actually will prefer the regular post. For people who are very far away, we will consider email, but you also need to send an sms to 07082400646 so that someone can download your mail on your behalf, print and submit on your behalf. You can mail ajayi.kunle@gmail.com
Re: Female/male Corpers Wanted For Part-time Data Gathering Job - 36 States by linsa01(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2011
@op, what type of shops do u have in mind and what type of data do u want to gather. I'm presently serving in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

A Great Opportunity To Work And Study In Germany, With All Travel Costs Paid For / What Is The Salary Structure Of Hydrodive Group? / Current Vacancies With Links (source Vanguard Online Www.vanguardngr.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.