Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Best Nigerian Rap Video? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Nigerian Rap Video? (5417 Views)

Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? / Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Rap Video? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2006
Well i just wanted to know the opinion of u guyz, but to me my best Video is "STREET LIFE" i can remember their name but its Mode 9's group. Holla back and let gossip about naija
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by regulator(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2006
i think the best still remains peace or war by ruggedman and then mode nine elbow room and of course ijoya by weird MC
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by Grizzly(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2006
Do nigerians rap,
oh no/,
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by BABYMO1(f): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2006
I think Mode 9z new one really good dont know tha name,

Ikechukuwus -ma name is

Dares-Fuji remix was hooottttt

Ijoyaaaaas off tha chain i was madddd impressed with that video

I really dunno if these are considrd "rap" tho, lipsrsealed
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by Grizzly(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2006
Considering the fact that the majority of the nigerian populace are attracted to whatever goes in pidgin English,
i find it difficult to appreciate anything they say,
they lines are as whack as *oh my!!*
Except a very few tho, sad cool
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by Izzo(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2006
I don't think I can refer to any Nigerian music/song as rap, b'cos the main purpose of the song will not be understoood the way it ought to. And the thick accent doesn't help at all. Thanks,
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by Viking: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2007
Peace or war by ruggedman remains the best rap video in Nigeria
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by PoDeep(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2007
Are you all kidding me? Gino's "No be God?" is the tightest. And from what I've heard, Sasha "Adara" ain't no joke neither.
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by alisigwe(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2007
this is why naija aint never gonn come up with good vds,punks out there are talking abnt rugged=peace or war,are u all stupid?ever since naija music bullshit no prat 've been to come out wuth sth worth watching and better be still meditating ON top.Bleep all haterz.this is how i classify naija videos
GINO:NO BE GOD
MODE9:CRY
BLACKFACE:AHEAD OF THE GAME
JAZZMAN:EKO ILE.
HATERZ CANT DISPUTE THIS,PO DEEP=1 BLOOD

Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by dejahvu(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
pls aheah of da game is no video men, this ma classifiication

GINO, NO BE GOD
MODE NINE, CRY
SANCHEZ, PICK IT UP
STYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by PoDeep(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2007
Alisigwe, what it do, pimpin'?
Guess u can see peops lack hiphop knowledge huh?
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by kaydee(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2007
The nominees are

Cry - Modenine
Pick it Up - Sanchez
No Be God - Gino

and the winner is
No Be God - Gino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by PoDeep(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2007
Of course.
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by elrufai2(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2007
Modenine's video 'Cry' is very tight but Gino's 'No be God' is definitely off tha hook! Nobody can challenge that video.
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by thegame(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2007
Tho the f*** pickes No be God. BEst Rap video is not just the effects.It includes lyrics, dressing,makeup,picture quality. That video is trash.NO BE TRUE?
i would pick sengemenge, one of psquare's.
And forget modenine pls.
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by PoDeep(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2007
Now what? Sengemenge has betta lyrics & picture quality than No be God?? Eh?
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by draxel: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2007
sengemenge is too fake too much bling bling for your average nigerian musical video
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by kosikosi: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2007
obodo , nigga raw

this video is the best cos it shows our culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTsSLndooPM
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by Esss(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2007
best rap videos, Mode9-cry, Tuface, Mode9 and Dj Jimmy Jatt (collabo) - Our stlye (not too sure of the name), Gino - No be God,
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by alisigwe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2007
aint if funny podeep,now they talk abt lyrics,dressing,and no be god is gat all.i think yall all just hating.truth hurts.
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by thegame(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2007
alisigwe:

aint if funny podeep,now they talk about lyrics,dressing,and no be god is gat all.i think yall all just hating.truth hurts.

You ain't aiight. Kick No be God out of this talk. The video is good no doubt but it ain't the best naija video
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by lawyerchap(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2007
there's no naija rap video that is within a hundred miles of gino's "no be God". and if you think that's something, wait till you see the video for "Farabale". Gino is incomparable when it comes to videos, and his album is mad tight.
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by PoDeep(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2007
The video for FARABALE is out?
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by PoDeep(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2007
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by PoDeep(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2007
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by point45(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2007
i understand that some peeps just wanna talk ish but cmon y'all best video is best video, lyrics aint gat anything to do with it.its how much your video depicts the ideology behind your song, and the finesse you put into the output and general organisation.best video ladies and gentlemen has got to be two tracks- no be God? and cry.but when you take your time to analyse and re-analyse, you'll find that cry seems to have an edge because in judging videos, you unconsciously pin credits from the track to it. and we all know cry aint "no be God"s mate. no diss to gino though
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by point45(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2007
mr. regulator, haba! how will you say peace or war is best video? explain why anything you say should be considered seriously after this act of hiphosphemy
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by naijabelle: 5:38am On Jul 11, 2007
Modenine- cry is a really good and artistic video.

embarassedDid anyone know that Weird MC was a girl. I always thought she was a boy. shocked
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by alisigwe(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2007
i rep'' cry'' but the bases i think good videos should be jud
point45:

i understand that some peeps just want to talk ish but cmon y'all best video is best video, lyrics aint gat anything to do with it.its how much your video depicts the ideology behind your song, and the finesse you put into the output and general organisation.best video ladies and gentlemen has got to be two tracks- no be God? and cry.but when you take your time to analyse and re-analyse, you'll find that cry seems to have an edge because in judging videos, you unconsciously pin credits from the track to it. and we all know cry aint "no be God"s mate. no diss to gino though

that was cool but no be god gat what a classic is made of,the track featured some razy stuffs abt naija that makes me strong,cry contains mainly stuffs abt shit he talks abt and the two stories he talked abt in the second verse and 1st verse,think abt locations,unimaginable concepts,that face of that ghetto chick,many i know u know abt.cry was somehow technologically pampered,u all know what i mean.i respect q mark for coming out with good videos,but mtv base gave no be god no1 video 4 9 weeks.think abt our industry and rep the new faces.nobody in this forum ever wants to diss gino,i think like that 4 now.s k i n g o on ma groin,u gay?

Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by alisigwe(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2007
@thegame
u just a fucking hater on the frontline.we talking ab t da best and u better get used to praising good things,no be god came and all ya couldnt shout so dont eat me up cuz u just cant,u aint beign real to yaself if u dont wanna reconize,tell me ur own best video nigger''''''
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by ladebi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2007
Gino -No Be God
Sanchez-PicK It Up
Mode 9-Cry
Re: Best Nigerian Rap Video? by nutyay(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2007
It definately gotta b no be God & cry. They both happened to b my 2 fav naija mcs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official VIDEO Sean Tizzle – 'Jalolo' / Shan George Ft Sunny Nneji - Ababa / 9ice Don Marry O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.