Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? (17958 Views)

I Had A Dream About a Snake Biting My Manhood / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
Please people, is this possible? Some of my friends can dream of who they wanna see in their dreams. They wouldn't give me a straight answer as to how they do it though. I need serious replies please.

I wanna dream of my bf even when I am sleeping. I am sick of dreaming of sick, silly, and random people.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by MrsChima1(f): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
Come closer to the screen Wifey. Put your head on the screen for a minute.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
Wifey, this is serious. angry angry
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by pendo89(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dreams come through the multitude of business. They are as a result of our day to day activities. In short we are mostly likely to dream what we have been doing the whole day. Ok tht's bible.
So keep thinking and talking to him the whole day then see what happens.
I wonder what programmers dream.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
pendo89:

Dreams come through the multitude of business. They are as a result of our day to day activities. In short we are mostly likely to dream what we have been doing the whole day. Ok tht's bible.
So keep thinking and talking to him the whole day then see what happens.
I wonder what programmers dream.
I have done that for the past 500 nights, and all I keep dreaming about is people running behind me.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by pendo89(f): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
lol then u got people running behind you daily grin grin ok not like that maybe they all want a piece of you.
Ok let his pic be the last thing you see b4 u sleep. make it ur pillow
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2011
pendo89:

lol then u got people running behind you daily grin grin ok not like that maybe they all want a piece of you.
Ok let his pic be the last thing you see b4 u sleep. make it your pillow
Done!!!

10 of his pic is already under my pillow. Ahhhh sis Pendo, this better work if not tomorrow I will be running behind you in your sleep. cool
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by pendo89(f): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
LOL Roki!! dont crack my ribs here.
If he doesnt show in ur dream please record his sweet nothings and keep listening over and over before you sleep.Let it replace the blues or whatever music or movies.Lol what am I now. grin
If that dont work,get him over!
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
pendo89:

LOL Roki!! dont crack my ribs here.
If he doesnt show in your dream please record his sweet nothings and keep listening over and over before you sleep.Let it replace the blues or whatever music or movies.Lol what am I now. grin
If that dont work,get him over!
Thanks but no thanks.

My fun ends outside. You want mommy to kill me abi? I am still a mommy girl Ooooo all that shi tt ends out. Oh no I wouldn't dare! I dey crazee. grin grin grin

I rather have the nightmare of people running behind me then. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by MrsChima1(f): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Is it wrong to dream about Van Vicker?   embarassed
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Andrew3(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
WISH I COULD DREAM OF WHOEVER I CHOOSE, SLEEPING WOULD BE TIRELESLY grin grin
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Is it wrong to dream about Van Vicker?   embarassed

What do you girls see in Van Vicker? undecided undecided

I used to like him when I was silly.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
Roki,I'm planning to dream about you and you are praying to dream about him.
Anyway just do as pendo as adviced,you can also include it in your prayers before you sleep.
What if you dream and see him kissing another woman in the dream?leave am o,you know say dreams sabi cause wahala.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by MrsChima1(f): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
rokiatu:

What do you girl see in Van Vicker? undecided undecided

I used to like him when I was silly.

He is a good actor and does interesting characters.

What do you see in Hrink Roshan? undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
freecocoa:

[b]What if you dream and see him kissing another woman in the dream?[/b]leave am o,you know say dreams sabi cause wahala.
Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

He is a good actor and does interesting characters.

What do you see in Hrink Roshan? undecided undecided
The name is Hrithik Roshan. grin
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by bekay911(f): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
Roki take am easy just follow d following steps ;
take a shower and wear a sexy night gown
Bring out his pictures and meditate on him for d rest of d nite
Assume d pillow 2 b him and pretend he is there wit u
Engage in a discussion wit d imposter boyfrend
Hug him /it tight and sleep away while still thinking of him
Drean dream Dream Of ur BoBo
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
bekay911:

Roki take am easy just follow d following steps ;
take a shower and wear a sexy night gown
Bring out his pictures and meditate on him for d rest of d nite
Assume d pillow 2 b him and pretend he is there wit u
Engage in a discussion wit d imposter boyfrend
Hug him /it tight and sleep away while still thinking of him
Drean dream Dream Of your BoBo

Babe, you are funny. grin

I will sent my azzz to rehad if I ever was to do something like that.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by bekay911(f): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2011
Roki no dey shy, anytn for love
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by slimyem: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
plaster the wall of your room over with his pictures.that way he'll be the last thing you see before going to sleep and it'll influence your dream.pray no one thinks you obsessed.
Have i helped?
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Come closer to the screen Wifey. Put your head on the screen for a minute.
[size=14pt]+100. Best reply so far![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

Please I need more serious replies like Pendo and Freecocoa one thanks.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
[size=14pt]^^ Only things you want to hear, Sugarcoated unrealistic reply, right?undecided On earth here, this is the best reply anyone could give you! grin[/size]
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by freecocoa(f): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Ah ki ya ankuri. Sowi.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by freecocoa(f): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Ah ki ya ankuri. Sowi.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
is this a joke? cheesy
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Andrew3(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
If you are not careful you end up with a spirit husband.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2011
Am I supposed to laugh at that joke? undecided
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by eridah2007(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
::Andrew:::

If you are not careful you end up with a spirit husband.

Does spirit wife also exist? where and how can i find one? sad
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by kpolli(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
Your friends use jazz or r witches undecided
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by MrCork17: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Please people, is this possible? Some of my friends can dream of who they wanna see in their dreams. They wouldn't give me a straight answer as to how they do it though. I need serious replies please.

I wanna dream of my bf even when I am sleeping. I am sick of dreaming of sick, silly, and random people.

which boyfriend! angry
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by MMM2(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
rokiatu get drunk b4 sleeping & ur dream will come 2 passwink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.