Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,940 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

Husband Set Wife Ablaze - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Set Wife Ablaze (986 Views)

Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies / A True Life Story; A Woman Set Her House Ablaze With Her Kids And Hubby Inside. / Bitter Husband Sets Wife Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Set Wife Ablaze by sley4life(m): 4:50am On Oct 26, 2011
Finally, woman set ablaze by husband dies
The sun set yesterday for Mrs. Ifeoma Egeonu, 27, who was set ablaze by her husband, Alexander, along with her two children, Udochukwu and Emmanuel, 6, as she passed on at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, where she had been receiving treatment since the tragic incident occurred on October 1.

Daily Sun had reported yesterday that Mrs. Egonu was in a critical condition after she was delivered of a premature baby as a result of the incident.
The baby who was delivered at seven months and kept in incubator died on Sunday, October 23 at the National Orthopaedic Hospital.

The unfortunate housewife had earlier lost her son, Udochukwu, on October 21 in the same hospital, while doctors battled to save her from severe burns inflicted by her husband.

Ifeoma who hailed from Amuri in Nkanu West Local Government Area of Enugu State was said to have died at about 10am yesterday and her remains deposited in the morgue alongside the corpses of Udochukwu and the premature baby.
An uncle to the deceased, Mr. Luis Ede, confirmed the death in a telephone chat with Daily Sun in Enugu.

Said he: “As I talk to you now we have deposited her at the mortuary. So we have three corpses there. We are, however, expecting the police doctors to carry out an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
“We have left the hospital because we have nobody there again. They are all in the mortuary. As I am talking to you I am on my way. The three corpses are in the mortuary now.”

The only survivor of the October 1 incident, six-year-old Emmanuel has been discharged from the hospital.
A police source told Daily Sun that they were still expecting Alexander who is being detained at the Criminal Investigation Department at the Enugu Police Headquarters to make statements on the dastardly act.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/oct/26/national-26-10-2011-003.html
Re: Husband Set Wife Ablaze by bekay911(f): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2011
Waiting for him to make STATEMENTS ? Dey shud execute dat blood thirsty animall jare he doesnt belong to planet earth
Re: Husband Set Wife Ablaze by Oduugo(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
Oh my God, this is terrible. Ladies, please when ever your husband that suppose to protect you is the one tring to kill you please leave the house for him. Alot of things are happeing now.

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Husband Set Wife Ablaze by ronkebp(f): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
This is so sad, may their sould rest in peace. cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Non British Born Nigerian's Becoming Heavily Involved In UK Gangs / 10 Common Misconceptions About Money / Can You Employ Me Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.