Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? (1783 Views)

What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? / Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. / 500k In My Hand, Dnt Know Which Business To Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by worldgee: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2011
Great naija guys pls help a fellow.

I'm a graduate & family person. Pls what business can quickly commit dis N500k to for immediate returns be it online biz or otherwise.
Re: With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by worldgee: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2011
Great naija pple. I still dey o.
Re: With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by omachi1026(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
Persist, persevere. Life is giving you the opportunity now, so don’t let one more moment escape your capacity to have, be or get what you want here, ensure you follow my signature link.
Re: With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by yamakuza: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
worldgee:

Great naija pple. I still dey o.

Can it start a barber shop? Or recharge card business?

Try buying and selling. Bread, clothes, movies, etc.

You might also want to go into foodstuff haulage.
Re: With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by ayulat(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
there are a lot to use 100k for, firstly, for this season we are, if you can get this DJ instrument they use for an occasion, you can get your money back before December if you know a popular DJ you employ for that, they use to collect @ least 10k for a party. secondly you can go online business, this can fetch you more than your xpetation if u decide for the online business, you can contact me through my email ayulatonline@yahoo.com for details or call 08034158212
Re: With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by interbiz2(f): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
@worldge,the best way to invest that money is through network marketing.And the best of them is Foreverliving products,with this, you are sure of a quick returns.So dnt waiste that money,start now and see your business grow immensely.For more info and better understanding go to www.Foreverliving.com and call 08181886834.There is a unique strategy that will help you grow fast.If i can do,you can.Waiste no time,expecting your call.
Re: With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by pcnwamadi(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2011
my broda i advice u start a video game center. Rent a small wooden shop, buy abt 3 PS2 games and 3 fairly used 14inch tv and i pass my nebour generator, I gaurantee dat u wil be make not less dan 4k in a day if ur shop is in a gud area, Or better stil partner wit a shop owner and pay d person weekly, Gudluck
Re: With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by babybird82(f): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ Worldgee

I kind of agree with interbiz2 that network marketing is the answer but there is an easier system than forever living(tried n proven). Contact me on 07055082825 or g4gozie@gmail.com so that I can show you how to earn money weekly with this wonderful multinational company.
See you on top.
Re: With 500k In PHC, What Business Can I Invest In? by ajayme(f): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2011
Make serious money this xmas selling fashion assessories.60 items for 35k naija equiv and UK 140 pounds equiv.
Oasis rings retailed at £12 -£24 each
TU
Spirit
River Island
New Look
Monsoon
And many more high grade london high street shop stock available.
I am currently in the UK so if you want ur new orders to get to u in a week and a half,order ur bags today and don't miss a chance to quadrople your profit.stay blessed Divine. 009447853493769 ciao and have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On The New Nigeria Paypal / What Business Would You Propose If You Had A Willing Financial Partner... / MTN Smart Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.