Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Dating a White Lady (or Man) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating a White Lady (or Man) (7301 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating a White Lady (or Man) by effects8000(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2005
Originally Titled: Inter-racial Romance

Hey guys,

I would like to know if you guys think its right to go out with a white chick? You know, someone not black. I've never dated a black girl but I've gone out with 4 girls from Germany and 1 Austrian, a French girl, a Canadian, 2 Russians and I'm currently in a serious relationship with a Chinese girl (for about one year now)  cool

I personally think that there is nothing wrong with dating a white chick. Thats why I would like to know what you guys think.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by kazey(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2005
Chie, you dey show off or be big time player? grin . Just kidding.

Anyways my preference is African, African again, African American, Latino, Asian, then probably a white lady. I just don't think I would even date one, especially the blondes. [They're] too white for me man, I would go blind if i do. grin
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by shockreaction(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2005
I'll date any woman that's capable of pushing my buttons... or what's that expression again? tongue
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by Seun(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2005
Unfortunately, there are no Americans, Europeans, Asians, Latinos, Jews, or Germans where I stay (Ogun State). So the question of dating a 'white chick' doesn't really come up. But we have beautiful Ibo girls, Yoruba girls, Hausa girls, et cetera.

Generally, I don't think I see anything wrong in dating a white girl, because beauty, character and intelligence are best judged on an individual basis. Cultural issues that may come up are bound to be more serious. The average white girl might be too 'liberated' sexually for my liking!
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by hotangel2(f): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2005
hehe. Seun makes me laugh. cheesy.

Anyways I have gone with a White boy before..He was ightt..but dang..do you really think he can be better than my niggas? Nahh..he was just somehow somehow. But again...I can go with any race.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2005
I've got a friend who went out with black guys and after that swore never to do it again. Now she is married to a white guy. She says he has his black side but she has no regrets. Black guys can be a complete handful.

Ultimately it comes down to personal preference, what are u looking for n a partner? Colour is just a characteristic.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by obong(m): 1:24am On Jul 10, 2005
Only black people seem to have hatred towards thier own kind. I never har white peopel saying white men/women are a handful.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by makgod(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2005
personally i love black girls,cuz they know how to take care of u, but a white chick..?hmnnn u do all the caring. nevertheless, i like hanging out with them for fun,nothing more. too good white chicks are crazy about us black guys, and our fellow black girls here are acting big sisters,
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by kazey(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2005
crazy or not, asian chicks are better than white chicks period. Dont wanna get blind o.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by makgod(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2005
asian chick?....hehe, including indians..?with the yellow ashes on their head, no way man....
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by kazey(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2005
makgod:

asian chick?....hehe, including indians..?with the yellow ashes on their head, no way man....

Now u disgust me. Asian chicks minus Indian ladies.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by jogego(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2005
makgod:

damn boy, you been watching too much bollywood films. I have come accross some lovely asian ladies and yes including pakistans and indians. and no they dont have any yellow ashes on their heads so there......
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by kazey(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2005
jogego:

damn boy, you been watching too much bollywood films. I have come accross some lovely asian ladies and yes including pakistans and indians. and no they don't have any yellow ashes on their heads so there......

Well he was reffering to the hindus, what you have in the UK are the muslims. Most of the Indians and Pakistanis in Uk are Muslims, yes the muslims are ok. they dont use those ash, but the hindus hehehe. he is absolutely right.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by makgod(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2005
well kazey i was just quoting u, u said all asians, and by the way y do u even prefare asians to europeans and pe Americans....is it becuz they are so submissive or what.which context are u refering to..?
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by pkrix(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2005
I will be sincere. I would be most happy if I date a black African ladyl or other black African American lady.

A white girl, I will manage cos as Laide O said nobody can be found perfect This is simply because, a white lady could kill you if you mistakenly mess up with her and also and most importantly you can't compare a white skin (sour-looking when old or sweating) to a chocolatey skin or a black skin.

Besides, black ladies set pass white ladies. All the ladies in the house na lie I talk

Black is the best!
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by shockreaction(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2005
This is simply because, a white lady could kill you if you mistakenly mess up with her...
Eh? What stops black ladies from doing this too? I'm sorry, but this is a very stupid generalisation. Different people are capable of doing different things, regardless of race/skin colour.

Besides, black ladies set pass white ladies.
Er... eh? Well, I guess it's only a matter of preference and/or taste in this case.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by medube(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2005
I dont think it really matters whether a person is Black or White afterall under both skins you have red blood smiley What i think would matter as in any mixed marriage even between the same race is cultural background and which I think can be understood between both parties. Afterall if a Nigerian gets married to a Togolese you will still have some cultural differences and both are of the same race.

I will tell you because I know as I am a white guy born and bred in Nigeria 31 years ago. Have lived here all my life and only been out of the country on visits to the Uk, france and my homeland 2wice on visits. I take Nigeria as my country and Im even married to a Nigerian (black) girl who i dated for 10yrs and now we have a beautiful 10 1/2 month old baby girl called FAYOLA.

So you see, I dont really care... wink
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by Seun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2005
Medube, you are white? shocked

Well you shouldn't have mentioned it; now we'll have to start discriminating against you! grin
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by medube(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2005
Don't worry Seun smiley I dont mind. If na yabbist, I dey kamkpe cool
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by hotangel2(f): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2005
which kind of white are you.. So many whites nowadays. Clearfy please..where are you from?
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by medube(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2005
hot-angel, my country of origin is Lebanon...
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by hotangel2(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2005
Lebanese ain't white!! They are mostly Arabs/Arabians. So you ain't white.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by medube(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2005
Sorry to ask hot-angel, but what color skin would you term Lebanese...? smiley All I know is that in Naija, I am termed Oyibo, until I tell the person that it is only by color cool
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by kazey(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2005
medube:

but what color skin would you term Lebanese...? smiley
yellow wink
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by medube(m): 1:17am On Jul 11, 2005
I wont agree with you on that kazey because the yellow race is termed the mongol race and the are those people from the far east. Lebanese are grouped under Caucasians. Nevertheless, it doesnt change who I am wink
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by hotangel2(f): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2005
Nigerians Over-rate everyone with color, and accent. A pakistan might get to Nigeria and everyone will start shouting.. Oyinbo ni oo Oyinbo nioo... na oyinbo man.. jeez rolleyes, he doesn't even speak the "Oyinbo" good. Anyways medube you ain't white.. cheesy And you know it my brother.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by kazey(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2005
Cau·ca·sian :
Of or being a major human racial classification traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia,

Ok o. you said u are not yellow, i taught we were using colors here. but it doesnt matter o. I am black and i am proud i am. Even Jesus and Adam was black, so ? grin
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by tayotina(f): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2005
Hot-angel, abeg leave medube alone. He says he is white, which one is ur own now tongue
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by makgod(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2005
kazey na waoh...who tell u say jesus na black, Isrelis na black them be..?
by the way...black is beauty anyway, and we are the most admired in the world .
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by DEKING3(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2005
It's what you really want in a person that you'll look out 4 but 4 me ooo.. I no go date white. No doubt that our "BBB" Beautiful Black Babes are much more prettier than they are.

So, if oyu're black, be proud. No mind those people wey dey wash their skins to be like oyibos.

I'm black I'm proud!!! undecided
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by legry(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2005
date a white girl why not. Marry her i dont know
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by medube(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2005
tayotina:

Hot-angel, abeg leave medube alone. He says he is white, which one is your own now tongue

Tayotina I fear o!!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This / Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.