Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) (26104 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2011
Was going through the web when I came across this Pic and wasn't sure who was more Beautiful between the 2001 Miss World agbani darego or The Supermodel oluchi onweagba

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2011
Oluchi floors the other thing head and shoulders. She's certainly more sexy than the other starved-like-a-refugee creature.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by werepeLeri: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2011
OP - did they both appear in beauty competition? Is the Face of Africa thing for beautiful women?
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nellyon(f): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2011
At times like this, i wonder how the f, cuk Agbani won the crown.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
Ben Bruce and his brothers are miracle workers, thats how. Besides, ever wondered why Nigeria was scheduled to host the Miss World Pageant the next year right after Agbani's 'victory'?
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by MissyB3(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
I actually think these 2 ladies are overrated. . . . . They both lack the Wow factor.
Nevertheless, in this photo, Oluchi does look better than Agbani.

Agbani, werrin happen? Just got up from bed?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^I agree.

@Topic
These girls are ugly. Seriously

Nellyon:

grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Blezo4God: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2011
oluchi is better anytime any day.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
Now lets see dis pic of Agbani Darego and Oluchi Onweagba Lucas . 
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by kayalla(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
really Agbani werrin happin? shocked

who do u this kin hair sef, abi the look.

where did she even go like this? sad

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by balaablak: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
we
are proud of u bitches

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by tenhap(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
See "FOUR"-head!
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by nolongTing: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
Food anyone?

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by shadrach77: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
agbani darego looks aged! shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by makajibbz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
Nellyon:

same here undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Hormotaryo: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
Until thy kingdom comes Oluchi Onweagba will be better dan Agbani Darego in every form. If doubt me check Oluchi's Pix on google and testify"!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
blinkin. . . . . .
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Blackteeth(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Now lets see dis pic of Agbani Darego and Oluchi Onweagba Lucas . 

Don't mind these folks using "lying photos" to jugde.

If anyone wants to know who is truly prettier let him go and see them PHYSICALLY and come back here and reply

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by ElmA1(f): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
Agbani clearly had no make up on in the first picture. Shes actually pretty with it on.
But i would definatly choose oluchi,anyday anytime.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2011
See as all these yeye girls dey scam person

Imagine person wey don empty his account to marry Agbani like 2002 would now wake up to this scarecrow?

Abeg give me Wunmi Akinnifesi jare

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by demmy8: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hello Fellow Nigerians.
My name is Ademola Oladunjoye, I am a Nigerian student studying in Mississippi state University, I was recently nominated as an international student of the year among 11 others from other countries. Please I need your vote! to support me with your vote please click on the link below and "Like" the note under my name. thanks so much for your support. Here is the link http:///oeNnQG. Anyone with Facebook page can vote. All votes ends 6am Thursday morning Nigeria time.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by totorimi: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
But she won Miss World sha, I dont know how but she won and we are proud of her if for nothing else but she put Nigeria in the lime light, maybe age is telling on her now but we must still give it to her to defeat all the super models from America, Puetorico, Indians, and Caucasian to win Miss world. If you like call it mistake but she put Naija on the world map. As far as I am concerned she won ms world and that all that counts, haters can go and swim inside bar beach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by iykak47: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
Eooh!  Look at their eyes they seem to be weak because of hunger, if they add more weight wont they look more beautiful? Let them change it from modelling to starving.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Gbenge77(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Imagine person wey don empty his account to marry Agbani like 2002 would now wake up to this scarecrow?

stunning.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by lagcity(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
dayokanu:

who's this wunmi babe? and where's she hiding. she needs to come out and rep real quick.

Both Oluchi and Agbani are beautiful facially. But how did a skinny babe like Oluchi get such impressive b00bies? amazing! Oluchi wins in the mammary and height dept. i dig tall girls.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by maxproxl: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
@ poster
oluchi all the way but l dont think this is agbani, if its is, then she needs medical attention fast,
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by lagcity(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
maxpro-xl:

@ poster
oluchi all the way but l dont think this is agbani, if its is, then she needs medical attention fast,

u r right, i don't think it is her, either. looks so different.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by lepasharon(f): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
[quote

[quote][/quote]
Shes cute
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Babasessy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
pix

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Wow!

Everytime I see this pix, I lose my breath.

What a lovely, beautiful package she is. She needs to meet my lovely, beautiful package. cheesy

Compare the base of her neck area to the other 2 girls neck area. All I see in the other 2 girls is bones sticking out.

lagcity:

who's this wunmi babe? and where's she hiding. she needs to come out and rep real quick.

Both Oluchi and Agbani are beautiful facially. But how did a skinny babe like Oluchi get such impressive b00bies? amazing! Oluchi wins in the mammary and height dept. i dig tall girls.

I am amazed too.
Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by 60seconds: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
Abeg, leave these ladies. they are flying our green white green across the world.
you just siddon for system dey criticize.
where ur sista dey sef??

angry

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Versus Oluchi Onweagba Lucas (pic) by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2011
lagcity:

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Takes A Ride With One Of His Daughters / Toke Makinwa Slays In Gucci Swimwear / Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.