Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Should I Give Her Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Her Or Not (2092 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Her Or Not by Boyoorisha: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2011
Please people I need your advice on this issue: There is this girl that I was supposed to marry but did not work out. She is now married but not happily. Each time she had a fight with her hubby, she would always tell me and ask for money for upkeep. She called me again yesterday and told me about another fight, this time the hubby almost send her parking! Now he has refused to give her money as the hubby locked the draw where he keeps money for her upkeep. She has requested for another help but I am relunctant cos I would not also take that as a man. Is it right if I give her the money not for anything in return but as a help?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by webcam(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2011
give her i you have on the condition that she din't have anything in mind with you?are you marrie?let her know that you wont give her again if she fight her hubby
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by bekay911(f): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2011
Ejo have mercy on her and spare her sum change jst make it clear to her dat she needs a job and stop waitn for hubby top giv er money
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Dyt(f): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
get er a job
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by slimyem: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2011
is she handicapped?why is she living off a man??
Op,Tell her to go get a job and stop fighting her husband and you should stop giving her money henceforth.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by MrCork17: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2011
Boyoorisha:

Please people I need your advice on this issue: There is this girl that I was supposed to marry but did not work out. She is now married but not happily. Each time she had a fight with her hubby, she would always tell me and ask for money for upkeep. She called me again yesterday and told me about another fight, this time the hubby almost send her parking! Now he has refused to give her money as the hubby locked the draw where he keeps money for her upkeep. She has requested for another help but I am relunctant cos I would not also take that as a man. Is it right if I give her the money not for anything in return but as a help?

Moeisha. as loong as giv you punnny, why not? undecided
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Boyoorisha: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Moeisha. as loong as giv you punnny, why not? undecided
I'm not interested in her punny
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by baskemms: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
slimyem:

Op,Tell her to go get a job and stop fighting her husband and you should stop giving her money henceforth.

use this advice judiciously and you wont have to repost in a few weeks that you are falling in love/lust with her! #justsaying
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by MoneyRule(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
Give her dis last tym bt explain to her dat u don't feel comfortable enabling her wheneva she fights with her husband and dat u feel it's nt ur place. Tell her to get a job if she wants to continue fighting with her husband or stop fighting with her husband if she doesn't want 2 get a job.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by kpolli(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2011
Dyt:

get er a job

cos he is wetin?

Poster, let her solve her marital problems herself, do not be the fall back guy
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Dyt(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^ u missed me ryt?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by kpolli(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
Are u my period? That's the only thing I miss now

Omo i suppose put that in a rap song
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by born2boink(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
Give her the money since both of you separated without hurting each other, unlike my ex girlfriend whom was a devil,I still give her 1k when I jam her for bus stop , but make sure you do not nak marry woman Apkako , me no support Apkako on married woman
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by MMM2(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
op        re u father christmas   why not ask her 4 punny angry or tell her 2 stay in ur house undecided
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by NoQualms1(f): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
slimyem:

OP, u have ur answer
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Boyoorisha: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2011
born2fuck:

Give her the money since both of you separated without hurting each other, unlike my ex girlfriend whom was a devil,I still give her 1k when I jam her for bus stop , but make sure you do not nak marry woman Apkako , me no support Apkako on married woman
I no fit!
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Hmm!
You made the first mistake when you gave her the first time! This is a married woman for gawd's sake! If you are this woman's husband, and you find out that there is a stand by man out there that gives her money, whenever she misbehaves, how would you feel? I can categorically tell you, that it is because of the money you give to her that gives her the impetus to disobey, and fight her husband! Now, Mr Generous, if this marriage collapses, are you willing to cater for this woman? Why should you give her money? Are you her father, her brother who? Have you advised her to always respect her husband? Why start what you cannot realistically finish? Giving her money might not be totally wrong in "some" cases, but Giving her money continually anytime she fights with her husband, is an encouragement to her. . .

Na ya money. Anything wey you wan use am do, na im you go do. We fit hala from now till thy kingdom come make you no give am, but if you wan give am, nobody go stop you. You carry mata give Matthias, Matthias haff talkinson. . . wink
[/size]
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nayah(f): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
No Qualms:

OP, u have your answer

Not so simple, we're out of this relationship so it's easy to say "go" but what about what they built, her feelings, and others elements we don't even imagine that link them
Op, let's try to follow your instinct and your heart you know her more than us so you know more how to deal with, so if she need it just giver her
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by iice(f): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
Boyoorisha:

I am relunctant cos I would not also take that as a man.

And yet? undecided
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by MrsChima1(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
Obey? Is this woman a child?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2011
Not so simple, we're out of this relationship so it's easy to say "go" but what about what they built, her feelings, and others elements we don't even imagine that link them
Op, let's try to follow your instinct and your heart you know her more than us so you know more how to deal with, so if she need it just giver her
[size=14pt]Yeah! What they built feelings and other elements blah blah my foot! She is Married! Once she a lady is married, st[b]u[/b]pid feelings for other men should be marginalized. May be they should also sleep together, since they have feelings and other elements. . . Rubbish! [/size]
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nayah(f): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
Sexkillz, have you read what I've written, or you were in a rush to reply  grin
I was referring to feelings in her COUPLE and the fact she can't leave her husband like that, because a brother said she should leave her home

Hope I'm clear now
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by ElmA1(f): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
@poster. Get her a job!
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
ElmA, :

@poster. Get her a job!
[size=14pt]. . .And also buy her a car to go to work with?. . . . SMH[/size]
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by ng4am(f): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
If not that she fight with her husband and then come asking for money, i could ve asked u to give but pls stop giving.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Hmm!
You made the first mistake when you gave her the first time! This is a married woman for gawd's sake! If you are this woman's husband, and you find out that there is a stand by man out there that gives her money, whenever she misbehaves, how would you feel? I can categorically tell you, that it is because of the money you give to her that gives her the impetus to disobey, and fight her husband! Now, Mr Generous, if this marriage collapses, are you willing to cater for this woman? Why should you give her money? Are you her father, her brother who? Have you advised her to always respect her husband? Why start what you cannot realistically finish? Giving her money might not be totally wrong in "some" cases, but Giving her money continually anytime she fights with her husband, is an encouragement to her. . .

Na ya money. Anything wey you wan use am do, na im you go do. We fit hala from now till thy kingdom come make you no give am, but if you wan give am, nobody go stop you. You carry mata give Matthias, Matthias haff talkinson. . . wink
[/size]

U and your literature review , no b project na

Emmh bck at u poster , u are d reason scientist tink d big slam theory is accurate

Y will u b giving her money , shey na plot wey u dey lay foundation ni

Like Lepayemi sed have her checked to see if she clear of disability , after dat is done encourage her to use  her  ability to acquire money for her downstairs and upstairs kip.Kappish  cool cool cool
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by itiswell1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
I'm suspecting that lady. Her ways a not clean/pure.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by ebonyvibe(f): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
Dont give her she is just using you cos she knows you have a soft spot for her and probably still want to sleep with her given the opportunity.

Abeg dont give her give her a story too if you keep giving her she ill always come back and never stop.

You be maga; dont be surprised that she is not fighting with her husband at all you are just a meal ticket.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
Why won't she keep fighting her husband and then come to you for money since you keep giving it to her?
My friend(with a stern face) quit giving her money,she is someone else's wife,very soon you'll start giving her something else. Encourage her to get a job and distance yourself from her a little more cos it seems to me like you both are too close for comfort.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by tellwisdom: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
You talking like you have a money of your own. Mstchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
Op,do u know u are indirecting sponsoring a rebellion using dat terrorist of a woman to bombered and pelter her matrimonial home with all the arsenals at her disposal. Dis uprising u are financing go consume u.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Heck: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
there is a word called KARMA. the seed you plant in another man's home will germinate in your home. Mr generous, wake up. the husband knows what he is doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Does the Law Of Karma Work / Help! I’m Having Nightmares About My Boyfriend!” / 13 Sex Secrets You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.