Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? (2649 Views)

Ansu 3rd Batch, Direct Entry And Pre-science Lists Are Out! / When Will D Eksu Admission List B Out / Long Awaited Unilorin 2010/2011 Admission List Will Soon B Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by ninochukwubrown(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
wen do ansu 3rd list normali coms out?
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by chiboy21: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
There is nothing like 3rd batch, next list will be for 3rd choice those candidate who didnt not chose ansu as their choice put allowed to write putme, and scored 200 up in putme and jamb depending you course
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by ninochukwubrown(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2011
chiboy i wrot 4 2nd choice unda biochem bt der ws no biochem dept in d 2nd list, jst wnt 2 knw if it wil b out wf d 3rd list cz am sure it wil b dere
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by chiboy21: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
If you go to uli you will see what they wrote there, am not guessing is what they wrote in the school that i am saying
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by ninochukwubrown(m): 3:56am On Oct 27, 2011
c chiboy ma broda z in d skul k, xo knt undstnd wt ur sayin sef, it wsnt pasted in d board n 2 nt in d net, xo it shld b owt wf d nxt list,
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by chiboy21: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2011
If you doubt me why cant you tell your brother to got to admission block and ask them, they are waiting for jamb to send them the list of those candidate and please when posting next try to write in full sentence so i can be able to understand your post.
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by elbukaze(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2011
[/quote][quote author=chiboy21 link=topic=790195.msg9423691#msg9423691 date=1319644913]
There is nothing like 3rd batch, next list will be for 3rd choice those candidate who didnt not chose ansu as their choice put allowed to write putme, and scored 200 up in putme and jamb depending you course
Chiboy, i don't see a reason why you should wake up to say anythin u like, who told you that there's nothin like third batch, or u purposely want to put people tension high, at times when i read ur post i will be laughing coz i can si u r an under age, i've adviced u to watch whatsoever come out from your tongue, u don't kno who is who, u will come here and be cursing every one, callin everyone a scam, watch ur selfooo, the owner of this website will not come to bail u wen the situation arises. Nonso my brother in the yr 2009, Ansu first batch came out in july, their 2nd batch came out December and the third batch came out January, fourth batch came out after matric around march, in 2010, first batch came out in August, 2nd batch december and third batch february, fourth batch came out few days to first semester exam whose date i can't remember but that was after matric. As i'm talkin to you now, the 2011 third batch had been pasted in the school, it just dat i'm writing my exams so don't hav time to inform prospective student, biochem had two sheets, many names came out in it. Don't mind Chiboy, he just finnished secondary school and felin he is on top of the world. Text me your name let me help you and check it
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by elbukaze(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2011
[/quote][quote author=chiboy21 link=topic=790195.msg9424938#msg9424938 date=1319657076]
If you go to uli you will see what they wrote there, am not guessing is what they wrote in the school that i am saying
chiboy, for you not to be able to interprete or understand what was pasted in the admission board tell me cleare that u can't pass ur post Utme very well and will never gain admission to any Nigeria University until u improve ur sense of reasoning and remove unnecessary childish pride in you. What they mean by what there pasted in the admission board is that they kno dat those pple dat didn't chose the school as any of their choice that wrote the 2nd choice post Utme wil be expecting their name in the second list, so they beg them to exercise patience that jamb wil verify their names so it will be released in due time. I wonder where u saw that it 3rd choice admission batch dat is left, i wonder too where you saw that there's nothin like third batch. For ur info that list is out, i.e your so called 3rd choice, yes! It's out. It just that i was writin my exam so i didn't hav time to post it for u to si who to call scam. What i kno is that it God that will judge
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by Chinonsoibeh(m): 12:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Helo my name is chinonso ibeh.I am a 300 level student studying computer science.please don't fall a victim of scam check out this blog for latest in ANSU 3rd admission list and other basic info www.latestechinfo.com

You can add me on whatsapp:07061837436
For enquiry only
Good luck.
www.latestechinfo.com
Re: Who Knws Wen Ansu 3rd Batch Wil B Out? by Chinonsoibeh(m): 12:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Helo my name is chinonso ibeh.I am a 300 level student studying computer science.please for all those that didn't find their name in the 2nd batch don't lose hope cause more list (3rd,4th) would be out soon,check out this blog for latest in ansu 3rd admission list and other basic info www.latestechinfo.com

You can add me on whatsapp:07061837436
For enquiry only
Good luck.
www.latestechinfo.com

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University(kwasu)post Utme(jamb)forms And Exams / PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER, ADMISSIONS PROCESS A.B.U ZARIA 2014/2015 / How To Survive Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.