Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,468 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Advanced Congress Of Democrats (ACD) Address - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advanced Congress Of Democrats (ACD) Address (4885 Views)

Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. / Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders / Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Congress Of Democrats (ACD) Address by Rik: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2006
Anybody know the address of ACD; maybe they have one overseas?
Re: Advanced Congress Of Democrats (ACD) Address by africanboy(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2006
Its possible, keep an eye on your thread, Probably before the week runs out

I can get you an address for the South West
Re: Advanced Congress Of Democrats (ACD) Address by Seun(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2006
Introduction: From what I can gather (Google News), the Advanced Congress of Democrats is a newly registered Nigerian political party formed by loyalists of Vice President Atiku Abubakar formerly in PDP. Alhaji Bashir Dalhatu and Audu Ogbeh, founding members of the party, have been detained by the EFCC at one pooint or the other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Govt Demolishes Nkwo Nnewi Triangle For Security Reasons / Amazon tribes / NURTW (national Unionof Road Transport Workers) SHOULD BE SCRAPPED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.