Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? (188119 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by ketoprofen(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bianca and chinenye Ochubahave the best model/ pageantry looks.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by daliki: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Un-arguably, Regina
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Who said Bianca is aging? Have you seen others of recent? A beauty queen is ageless, a beauty queen is monumental, we are not talking about momentry beauty here. Has anyone seen Ochuba of recent? Browse her pics, it's easy to find since she recently lost her sister Ifeoma. Now as fat as my late grandma. Regina? Pretty, yeah but too fake! No wonder she got married to a foreigner. Does anyone here know that she never won MBGN? Nah, she got the crown cause her friend, Bianca, didn't complete her stay as the Queen. Oh, that reminds me, Bianca! If you have never seen that lady physically before, remain silent. Even after 25 years, Bianca has remained a world class model. Her shape is intact, her skin spotless, her British accent unmatatchable and her Igbo, superb. For those that knew her before the crown, you might still remember that her beauty used to scare people at Uwani, Enugu whenever she came visiting that area. We could easily say she's the most homely beauty queen in Nigerian history! She is the best!
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by ifychingy: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
My agbani,bianca
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Palmwinetapper: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
concrete:
toyin raji and chineye are the only really good ones, along with agbani of course

i'm dissapointed in munachi being selected
why are you disappointed in munachi?
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Palmwinetapper: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
mirababy:
i love all of them except monachi
why not munachi?
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by gentleheart1(f): 5:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Anita Uwagbele my favorite anytime any day. Check her out after 3 kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by gentleheart1(f): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Anita Uwagbele Pure beauty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by gentleheart1(f): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Non of these women deserve to be called beautiful with the exception of two or three.

Agbani is No.1.
I'm caught btw regina & munachi

That Abiola chick looks like a nymph.

Nah I prefer Anita Uwagbele to Agbani and I think they both look alike somehow.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Babe2sure(f): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2016
suze:

I really liked Toyin Raji then she reminded me of janet Jackson, I also liked susan hart,Bianca onoh and Sandra Petgrave and Sabina Umeh.

Who was you favourite and prettiest most beautiful girl winner.?

Toyin Raji is my favourite anyday, anytime. I was fascinated by her personality, still is. I picked her out of the lot after reading about them.
I like Nike Oshinowo too. She is a lady of panache and elegance. Her bravery is admirable, despite all the challenges life threw her way. I love reading her interviews.
Then Chinenye Ochuba too.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by gentleheart1(f): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Anita uwagbele

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by gentleheart1(f): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Babe2sure:

Toyin Raji is my favourite anyday, anytime. I was fascinated by her personality, still is. I picked her out of the lot after reading about them.
I like Nike Oshinowo too. She is a lady of panache and elegance. Her bravery is admirable, despite all the challenges life threw her way. I love reading her interviews.
Then Chinenye Ochuba too.

Nike is too artificial, I prefer Toyin to her.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Babe2sure(f): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2016
gentleheart1:

Nike is too artificial, I prefer Toyin to her.

Everyone seems to like Toyin smiley. But she is reserved. We hardly get to hear about her.
I like Nike, nonetheless. I think its the stylish part of her I love most. I love reading her. Toyin is my number 1, though.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Enahi(f): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2016
gentleheart1:
Anita Uwagbele my favorite anytime any day. Check her out after 3 kids.

Wow She is also one of my favorites, anytime I see her pictures I see natural beauty.

You were also right about her looking like Agbani Darego but to me She is way finer than Agbani but I don't know about the heigh difference but I will choose her over Agbani.

Here is a picture of her I saved in my phone with her husband and 3 kids.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.