Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

When She Thinks She Is Not Good Enough For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Thinks She Is Not Good Enough For You (899 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Thinks She Is Not Good Enough For You by Orikinla(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
Have you ever liked a girl or lady and she really thinks she is not good enough for you. And fears that you will later dump her if she agrees to date you?
Re: When She Thinks She Is Not Good Enough For You by slimyem: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
, talk of insecurities,
Re: When She Thinks She Is Not Good Enough For You by MMM2(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
thinking . . . angry
Re: When She Thinks She Is Not Good Enough For You by pendo89(f): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
slimyem add low self esteem to that. But if she feels that way and you love her then just boost her up.
Some girls have grown up hearing negatives all their lives from friends,family,relatives etc. A positive encouraging word is like medicine.
Re: When She Thinks She Is Not Good Enough For You by iice(f): 3:47am On Oct 27, 2011
Fear keeps us from doing/experiencing things.

(1) (Reply)

Save A Relationship / Ladies Can You Go Out With Or Be In A Relationship With A Fine Guy Slightly On The Big Side (not Ver / Give Your Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.