Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 PM

Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. (5778 Views)

How Do I Make A Java Prog Run At Startup? / A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) / Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
leave your java questions and ill answer.
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by hsadiq(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2011
copy picture from a picture control at run-time from a form and paste in ms word?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Mobinga: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2011
I'm lost at the Tower of Hanoi. Can you help me with an algorithm?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Kehnyshavin: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2011
Chair,abeg i need java books pls,hlp me send am to kehny.olu@gmail.com
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
quickly put me through J2ME application development. By connecting to a .NET web service. i'll be grateful if you can do this.
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
hello mobinga,what exactly do you want the algorithm to do?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Fayimora(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
braimahjak:

hello mobinga,what exactly do you want the algorithm to do?
Solve the towers of hanoi i guess. lol
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
hello mail me the hanoi source code at (braimahjake@gmail.com).
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by sweetpawn1: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2011
@braimah
what about the other people that made request? Will u not help them too o great java master?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Fayimora(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2011
sweet-pawn:

@braimah
what about the other people that made request? Will u not help them too o great java master?
HAhhhahahahahahaha damn NL is funny
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by hsadiq(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2011
braimahjak:

leave your java questions and ill answer.

What about my own question
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by beatanoti: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
Pls java guru, I have a course i want to do but I need to learn little about java and php, pls can you help me with any materials? I will be very happy if you can mail me via enopec2000@yahoo.com. Thanks brother
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Jabia(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by legedzBENZ(m): 4:49am On Apr 29, 2012
braimahjak: leave your java questions and ill answer.

I would like a simple (GUI-type) menu to create rows, rows with 2 or 3 columns (with column(s) hopefully able to take integer, text or image as well), and perhaps a box to take any size graphic or similar, below it. The row(s) and column(s), would ideally work like a table, so it can be populated with text and integer per requirement. It will also help if the program allows me to decide the positioingof the row(s), row(s) with column(s) and box(es). Waow!! Lol cheesy

I hope i have defined my java question well enough please? shocked

Help well appreciated, thnx

PS
No, i no programmer, just need it to cut n paste somewhere grin
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 12, 2012
Mobinga: I'm lost at the Tower of Hanoi. Can you help me with an algorithm?
LMAO.... Mobinga
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by lekside44(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2012
braimahjak: leave your java questions and ill answer.

what is your contact email?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Kenooff(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2012
Please how do i start and can you recommend any book/app or send one to me. Offor.biz@gmail.com
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2012
pls do you know best online txt message world wide??
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Kobojunkie: 12:14pm On May 29, 2012
@Poster, good. Then shall we start with Processing? I need to learn/master processing in 3 months. Why not, on your own create and publish an example on how you program with the technology. For instance, can you please show every step how to write a motion detection program that plays sound when motion is detected, along with a visual, using processing? undecided
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by westbee: 6:24pm On May 29, 2012
Pls java guru, I have a course i want
to do but I need to learn little about
java and php, pls can you help me
with any materials? I will be very
happy if you can mail me via
darebbs@yahoo.com. Thanks brother
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by javadoctor(m): 6:35am On May 30, 2012
Please java guru,how do i serialize an image to a hard file,what will the serializable bean class
Have as a field /primitive type for images?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nmeri17: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2012
Jabia: Oh great and mighty guru, your humble servant is an inexperienced novice. Could you please guide me in the parts of greatness and tell me what i need to learn so that i may write cross paltform mobile fone applications (preferably with j2me).
Perhaps, o your holiness, you could point out some good online forums and email me useful materials for dummies to jermaine.omorogbe@gmail.com.
Thank you your holiness,
your Ever loyal understudy...Jermaine
lwkmd o!
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Kenooff(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2012
Can i possibly learn java on my own? Can u recommend a book or site grin
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
away for a course for so long,im back now braimahjake@gmail.com,been working on some ethical hacking projects too,so i will entertain any questions on ethical hacking too!!!!!!
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by wisemania(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
braimahjak: away for a course for so long,im back now braimahjake@gmail.com,been working on some ethical hacking projects too,so i will entertain any questions on ethical hacking too!!!!!!
happy new year boss,how was the seminar?
Am an aspiring 31337, ive read a lot about the beginning path of achieving the goal of being a good security expert,and have got to know that to be a good eleet,one has to know alot about the UNIX/Linux OS,and am commencing it this year,as part of my new year resolutions.That is,ill have to forfiet my webdesign study for now...
So boss,my questions are,
1.How did you start your hacking Quest?
2.How long did it take you to get to this level?
3.What shell script are you good at,and would advice a newbie to learn?
4.what kind of a hacker are you?
And finally,
5.what aspect of security are you specilised at?
Thanks.....
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
wisemania:
happy new year boss,how was the seminar?
Am an aspiring 31337, ive read a lot about the beginning path of achieving the goal of being a good security expert,and have got to know that to be a good eleet,one has to know alot about the UNIX/Linux OS,and am commencing it this year,as part of my new year resolutions.That is,ill have to forfiet my webdesign study for now...
So boss,my questions are,
1.How did you start your hacking Quest?
2.How long did it take you to get to this level?
3.What shell script are you good at,and would advice a newbie to learn?
4.what kind of a hacker are you?
And finally,
5.what aspect of security are you specilised at?
Thanks.....

1.hi,i started first with java,wrote a couple of enterprise management systems,vps solutions for small firms,i was at India for my CEH at appin technology.

2.professionally i have been coding for about 10years,then you learn its not all about re-inventing the wheel,its about reverse engineering.

3.bash shell, which most Linux distributions use natively

4.haha,im the type that does not break stuff,i carry out vulnerability assessments and write proposals based on then,but once a while sme free wi-fi is a good hack.

5.information security.

some of my interviews!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEZ-x-NRC8
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
sweet-pawn:
@braimah

u still make jokes?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kenooff: Can i possibly learn java on my own? Can u recommend a book or site grin

thinking in java is the book for you,focus on the language rudiments good luck!
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by eduson002(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
good job!
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by eduson002(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
braimahjak:

thinking in java is the book for you,focus on the language rudiments good luck!
Will the older edition (1998) be okay to learn on one's own?
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by sealteam66(m): 4:54am On Jan 06, 2014
Braimahjak

Hello, I am an intermediate level Java programmer. Although, I dont have OCAJP, I have a diploma in Java programming from New Horizon.

I developed a software, and i want to incorporate licence keys to curb piracy-although such move wont deter the most determined hacker. I've also learnt to obfuscate, to prevent reverse engineering

So far I know I have to set up a license server to accompish this feat, Can you put me through? I am even thinking of going back to New horizon to learn this

kindly give me a call on 08162702668 and I will call back

Regards
ST66
Re: Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. by mutago: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Using java naming convention, personal encryption software and obfuscation may be the only way to secure the apps via reverse engineerings.

To decode an obfuscated apps may take long time depending on expertise.
If the aim of the hacker is to edit and recompile your obfuscated apps, that is impossible. If its just for him to see some work flow it may be possible.
However, with the world going open source, nothing is 100% secured until its being unplugged from the internet.

if someone claims to be a cracker, let me send him an encrypted code i develop on my own personal software to crack. if they cannot crack it, then they should stop making noise in this venerable house

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Good Hacker / . / Cost Of Building An App With More Features Than Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.