Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

Any Nigerian In Georgia? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Georgia? (30427 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
@imperixxx comon don't make jest of yourself how do you expect me to reply you thru that mail & give you information if you need it,just ask your questns here and i will reply u when i have the time to
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
Anyone intending traveling to the country should know very well that it is a very poor country and even there citizens would be glad to migrate to Nigeria if they had the chance to and have a better offer here but everyone has different reasons and different in thinking so if anyone as the intention of going there to get into other countries closer enough like Russia to work summer times
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by imperiouxx(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
bolame:

@imperixxx comon don't make jest of yourself how do you expect me to reply you thru that mail & give you information if you need it,just ask your questns here and i will reply u when i have the time to

Hey, I'm only catching fun, I'm good where I'm right now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
ok good for you and catch fun with yourself
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
So anyone going to georgia can go to Russia,turkey,armenia or azerbijan which is quite closer to georgia and take 2 to 7 hour drive, getting visas of those countries above meant be easy during the student holiday for does going to study and you can use those time to make sum money in the country stated above and came back to georgia after the holiday time is over, n as i also heard getting uk and
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by bolame: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2012
shengen visa there when only school break then getting georgia permit 1-5 years is also very easy, so thats all the info i can give now and anyone going there should get ther assignment right
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by jman77(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2012
@bolame,all these country you mention sef na wa o.well you've said it all,anyone going should plan right,i believe it depends on your star,at least some people still make it in some of these country too,you know?! Like benin republic,cameroon,congo,gambia,niger republic. undecided
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by truelovecom: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
please can any one give me info on how to study in belarus…how to get school invitation.…is there any belarus consulate office in nigeria…is it easy 2get student visa at the consulate office of minsk international airport in belarus.…is it easy to find work in belarus, and how possible is it for for an international student 2 get visa from belarus 2 other countries like germany, switzerland , usa ,uk etc…[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by kennybuda: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
Most of this student bla bla are all hosulars, but una go hear am for georgia

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by walshclayton: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
i just got a georgian visa please i want to know how life is generally in Republic of Georgia, is it possible for student to work part-time while studying, what is the probability of getting job over there.pls i need advice
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by akinbimatt: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2012
walshclayton: i just got a georgian visa please i want to know how life is generally in Republic of Georgia, is it possible for student to work part-time while studying, what is the probability of getting job over there.pls i need advice

Pls how did u process your admission,ª friend of mine is interested in master courses.pls give ª brief info.how long does it take and the amount you pay.
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by keycash: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hello my fellow niger friend me too dey planning on going there I have already paid for part of sch fee but visa is not yet out can any one tell more about the place at least for a normal street hustling ,and can I apply for other Europe country from there please advice thank you email: kunleiju@yahoo.com thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by maramura: 8:59pm On May 05, 2012
Need help, is anybody coming from Nigeria to Georgia in these days? Please respond
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by onatisi(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2012
guys listen up.i know how u feel and i must tell u this i felt the same way about nigeria until i travelled out now i am going back to nija .for those of u wishing to go to georgia you will spend nothing less that 300k.why can u use the money to trade between nigeria and other west africa countries u will be better off than running to georgia.you wont believe me until u have made the mistake but the dangerous thing is making a mistake can be pardonable but for most travellers to other countries
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by onatisi(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2012
having the guts to come back home and restart again is only given by God.that is why u see lots of nigerians rotting away in these countries.the easiest place to lose hope is outside nija.can u believe ppl are in ghana and some have not been to nija for ten yrs why?becos all their mates have achieved back home and they have nothing to show for the years they have spent.pls my brothers traveling is good but there is a saying.plant an apple tree wherever u are now cos u dont know if u will find a pl
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by onatisi(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2012
but no matter what i say it wont change ur belief so go .experience is always the best teacher .but after spending that huge money and getting there you will definitely know better who is right and who is wrong.i wish u the best of luck
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by maramura: 11:51am On May 06, 2012
Please help, is anybody coming from Nigeria to Georgia in these days? please respond, if you know somebody coming from nigeria to Georgia, Tbilisi cry cry cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by onatisi(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2012
maramura: Please help, is anybody coming from Nigeria to Georgia in these days? please respond, if you know somebody coming from nigeria to Georgia, Tbilisi cry cry cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
why you dey cry
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by maramura: 2:19pm On May 06, 2012
onatisi:
why you dey cry

cause nobody answers smiley Do you know anybody coming to Georgia from Nigeria?
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by maramura: 2:42pm On May 11, 2012
Hi All, I am doing a documentary about black africans coming in Georgia, for this I need a person who is arriving in Tbilisi now, this is very good project please write if anybody want's to participate and be the hero of the film
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by olamarcel: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2012
please i need any information on how i can get an invitation letter to Tbilisi Georgia any help will be appreciated
i don't mean a student invitation or student visa, i need an invitation(business invitation)
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by b4seun: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Well to the best of my knowledge u can't go to another mans land and expect thing to go smoth. Am also applying to school their and at thesame time hussule. Either u are in u.k, u.s that don't guaranty the u will be successful their. We all have had their are pple in this country and they did not make it. For me as an I.T guy u can always work your way around . Another i will like to share with u is u need to learn their local language this will give u an edge to compite . Let no one this courage u just hold on to your determination and have a plan for surviving.
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2013
from posts here...i see dat many pple are laying condemn on georgia....
if one's parents have d money to sponsor one thru,is georgia a good place 4 study
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by roadmap2money(m): 5:12am On Jun 01, 2013
Any info about georgia visa is welcome.
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Jaypoundsgmail(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
@sapele_dion,, pls are are u studying in Georgia state?
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by digucis(f): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2013
roadmap2money: Any info about georgia visa is welcome.

Hi!
What information You would like to know?
Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by chris4vic(f): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please I need someone to tell m situation in Republic of Georgia now.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Georgia? by Brightpure: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
i just want to know if the country is developed and can someone survive in Tbilisi with just English?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent / Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) / Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.