Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. (20166 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by cold(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2011
Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. . . . End of story!
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2011
This is Ikenna. grin

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
ikenna

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2011
ikenna

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by lindabon: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^ o di very okay grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by tpia5: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
Come, why did people rest after ikenna (the handsome mr nigeria)?

There's no other nigerian who is fine like ikenna?
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2011
tpia@:

Come, why did people rest after ikenna (the handsome mr nigeria)?

There's no other nigerian who is fine like ikenna?

grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Gbenge77(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2011
freecocoa:

Choi who be this fine boy?what a handsome fellow,though he is not igbo abeg,oboy see nose.
lol
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Talking(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
SMH @ thread. Tribalism will definitely not get us anywhere in this country.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
Talking:

SMH @ thread. Tribalism will definitely not get us anywhere in this country.

I am sorry Mr Talking, was your ethnic group insulted by this thread? Is it tribalism to appreciate the uniqueness of an individual or group? Can we talk about a particular group positively and not have blatant child like jealousy? Would u say tribalism if the thread spoke of Igbomen negatively; i very much doubt? So 4 anyone to say tribalism over this, dat person must be a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
Lloyd Nwagboso

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by MrsChima1(f): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Lloyd Nwagboso

Nice. wink
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by nanidee(f): 2:17am On Nov 04, 2011
That Ikenna is so damn "pretty" kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 04, 2011
Who cares??
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by PweetyMj(f): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2011
Yes, there are really hot! You just gat to see my BF. kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by BEAUTIFULBOI(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] I t's like you've not seen yoruba Men. Come check me out.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Goldieluks: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2011
Ok.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by bizmogule(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2011
For reall Ibo guys are naturally handsome and most are built naturally
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by MrsChima1(f): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
(looking at Ngo again)

The ones I have seen yes sir!
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2011
Lynx

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by zealot4me(f): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^^hmmmmm dis guy wanna kili me grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

donspony:

I fine pass all this ones now. tongue

prove am grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by lonamy: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2011
I expect to see Jym Hyke's pix here.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by tpia5: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2011
still wondering why ikenna bryan is finer than everyone else on the thread. . . . . .

oh well.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 05, 2011
tpia@:

still wondering why ikenna bryan is finer than everyone else on the thread. . . . . .

oh well.

Wet already?
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
hmmm so igbo men are the most s3xy in the world with their oddly shaped heads and bow legs
Nna i don hear grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
Anuofia
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Goldieluks: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
all these mumus wey dey post pictures of black american and brazilian models and they pose them as igbo men i taya for una sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
lefulefu:

all these mumus wey dey post pictures of black american and brazilian models and they pose them as igbo men i taya for una sha grin grin grin grin

Keep nashing your teeth, efulefu.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
afam4eva:

afam4eva:

abegi siddon for one side jor.how come igbo men with their yam tuber head and big navel for belle go come be one of the sexiest of the world.omo na who bring that lie?.i stand to object the case grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by MrsChima1(f): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
lefulefu:

hmmm so igbo men are the most s3xy in the world with their oddly shaped heads and bow legs
Nna i don hear grin

lefulefu:

Somebody is jealous. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2011
lonamy:

I expect to see Jym Hyke's pix here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.