Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (75650 Views)

Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / Nnpc/chevron 2011/2012 Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerians / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by jerryosas: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Please Sir, i want to know when the admission for 2013 is commencing? Pls i need reply fast cox i dont want to be late in purchasing my form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by slimojas89(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
read faqs here http://www.noun.edu.ng/FAQs.html
jerryosas: Please Sir, i want to know when the admission for 2013 is commencing? Pls i need reply fast cox i dont want to be late in purchasing my form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by jerryosas: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Please i have gone to the site you directed me to but i could not find what am asking for, all i just need is when exactly the sales of form for 2013/2014 session is commencing. Pls i just need a straight answer. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by jmoore(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
@jerryosas, form is always available. When you buy the form determines the session you will start from.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by d18thday: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yno, u guys are pretty annoying. There's nothing useful on the NOUN website that can help someone just trying to get in apart from go and pay this or that. I need to know, would it be wise for me to but the form and start the process this week? If I gain admission, when will I be resuming? My result of 5 credits at 2 sittings span 6yrs, would I be admitted?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2012
d18thday: Yno, u guys are pretty annoying. There's nothing useful on the NOUN website that can help someone just trying to get in apart from go and pay this or that. I need to know, would it be wise for me to but the form and start the process this week? If I gain admission, when will I be resuming? My result of 5 credits at 2 sittings span 6yrs, would I be admitted?

Go to ur intended study center with ur worries.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by kokoboy11(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2012
Pls i want to buy the form, i don't know much abt the university. People are saying its only meant for waorking class people,Will i be admitted for full-time? How many years does B.Sc takes? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by jmoore(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Digits90(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
i need info on noun and its 2012\13 admissions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by onuandrew101: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pls can some one tell me how much the forms are sold?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2012
Digits90: i need info on noun and its 2012\13 admissions

Info I need you too!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by dejbak: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2012
I intend to do a PG in information technology, i av a Bsc in mathematics.The requirements allows me to do postgraduate diploma by the result i hav and also allows me to do my masters straight if i have at least 2 years cognate experience. i have more that four years IT experience. i intend to go buy the form today.Do u advice i put in for masters or i do PGD first?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by cyrielo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
five thousand naira
onuandrew101: Pls can some one tell me how much the forms are sold?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by cyrielo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
please how long does a B.sc computer science program take? and how much is the cost per semester? please. thanks sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by ability4life(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
pls pals in the house i purchase noun form to study one of those courses but due to some raesons i did not go further though i have been giving admission and i printed the admission letter out,can i still use thesame adission in nest accademic section or do i need to buy another form i need advice pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by dejbak: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hello guys, i av done mt registration and they said they dont av course material for me nw and i should go online and download course materials. i av searched for course material but cannot find for my courses.What do i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by jmoore(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2012
dejbak: Hello guys, i av done mt registration and they said they dont av course material for me nw and i should go online and download course materials. i av searched for course material but cannot find for my courses.What do i do?

http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by topcy90(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
who knows the compulsory fee of noun and the deadline to pay becos some people said it is this week it will end that there portal will close this week is that true need help NOW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by andersonwood: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2012
2012/2013 POST UTME/UME EXAM & RESULT
Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice university POST-UTME Exam dates and timetable
Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice university POST-UTME application procedures and requirements
Receive your first or second choice university POST-UTME guide lines and pass questions
Receive SMS notification of your POST-UTME release result within 12hrs of the official release
Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice university admission 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches or supplementary lists publication
Receive the list of other universities and the programmes that could give admission to any person who scored less than 180 at POST-UTME, or unable to pass POST-UTME....visit www.post-ume.com.ng. And register now... Or call 08169966457. During your registration. . put 8439385886 as ur invitation code wen registery...success...100 level for sure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2012
topcy90: who knows the compulsory fee of noun and the deadline to pay becos some people said it is this week it will end that there portal will close this week is that true need help NOW

yeah today for payment, tomorrow for registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by andersonwood: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2012
2012/2013 POST UTME/UME EXAM & RESULT
Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice university POST-UTME Exam dates and timetable
Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice university POST-UTME application procedures and requirements
Receive your first or second choice university POST-UTME guide lines and pass questions
Receive SMS notification of your POST-UTME release result within 12hrs of the official release
Receive SMS notification of your first or second choice university admission 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches or supplementary lists publication
Receive the list of other universities and the programmes that could give admission to any person who scored less than 180 at POST-UTME, or unable to pass POST-UTME....visit www.post-ume.com.ng. And register now... Or call 08169966457. During your registration put 8439385886 As ur invitation code...success....BUT THIS WOULD BE DONE IF UV"E BAUGHT YOUR JAMB FORM......BECAUSE YOU WOULD NEED UR JAMB REG NO WEN REGISTRY..............MANY YEARS AGO CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN MISSING THEIR EXAM DUE LACK OF INFORMATION FROM THEIR 1ST ND 2ND CHOICE INSTITUTIONS THATS WHY POSTUME BRAUGHT ABOUT THIS NEW ENNUVATIONS........SO RUN DOWN YO THE SITE NW AND REGISTER....AM A WORKER UNDER POSTUME......................AND REGISTRATION WOULD SOON BE OVER .........EITHER YOU GET THE ADMISSION OR YOU GET THE ADMISSION ....SUCCESS.................
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Emekayoung(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
I just registered and paid for the fees,and now am hearing dat am not gonna serve after graduation,wat do i do now??
Wat kind of country is this??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Emekayoung: I just registered and paid for the fees,and now am hearing dat am not gonna serve after graduation,wat do i do now??

Serve who?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Pelummy(f): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2012
Emekayoung: I just registered and paid for the fees,and now am hearing dat am not gonna serve after graduation,wat do i do now??
I dnt tink u can serve after graduating from NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Kayode121: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2012
Wrong info,noun is beyond u pple s imaginations,i tink u pple dint go nd c d matriculation u wil knw al dis am sayin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by jamauldeen: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2012
Can someone please help me out please..I just graduated from d Univeristy of Ibadan where I studied Political Science but still wanna study Law..so I was told NOUN is a good place to do dat and also working alongside..but my Lit In Eng credit is in my Neco result while other credits are in my Waec result..can I combine both?..and how many years will I spend if I do direct entry with my B.Sc Political Science?..how is lectures and exams conducted? Hw much is d form and school fees?.when is the next admission excercise? Can I apply during my NYSC service year?I need urgent response please cox wanna know next step on time before I go for my NYSC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by Damselnoni(f): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2012
jamauldeen: Can someone please help me out please..I just graduated from d Univeristy of Ibadan where I studied Political Science but still wanna study Law..so I was told NOUN is a good place to do dat and also working alongside..but my Lit In Eng credit is in my Neco result while other credits are in my Waec result..can I combine both?..and how many years will I spend if I do direct entry with my B.Sc Political Science?..how is lectures and exams conducted? Hw much is d form and school fees?.when is the next admission excercise? Can I apply during my NYSC service year?I need urgent response please cox wanna know next step on time before I go for my NYSC.
u can combine,noun motto is Work and Learn
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by sleekd(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2012
pls does anyone know how long it will take to do a post graduate diploma in education. i mean like minimum and maximum years of study. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by cyrielo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Maybe this might help!
Hello am a Noun students. Before I became a Noun students this are all the processes I went through:
1) visited Noun website @ www.noun.edu.ng to see if my choice of course was available and yes it was available! And read all the instructions
Which was: Goto any skye bank, zenith bank,FCMB ETC pay in N5,000 (under graduate program) into any of the banks above, u would be issued a pin @ the bank.
Step 2: goto a cyber cafe or anywhere u can have internet access (preferably desktop or laptop) visit www.noun.edu.ng click sign up enter the pin u were issued @ the bank ur email New Password new username
Step 3: fill the forms upload a passport and your credentials (waec,neco,nabteb,gce....)
take time to review ur work once you click summit its done.
After reviewing your form click submit! After that u would be offered instant admission if your credentials are good enough for the intended course

The school fees: @ noun the term 'school fees is not relevant' rather when u have been offered a provisional admission for a program u pay the compulsory fee of 15,000. But if u Ave been offered admission u should go to the study center in which u choose while filling the form. You would get the other informations you need @ the study center and website.
Good Luck
smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by osarog: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2013
For those applying for PGD, I want to know if transcript is needed for the application ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 by EfenedoG2G(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls how many month in a semester, and how many courses can someone register in his first semester as a new student becoz I want to graduate in time, pls kindly reply, this is my e-mail. Efenedofrank@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) / School Birthday Will Make Your Child Greedy / Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.