Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) (16162 Views)

The Osu Caste System And Igbo Wahala....infact Judgement Day Ehen I Wonder How ! / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Isn't It A Shame When You Can't Speak Your Mother Tongue?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iamord(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2015
V0lv0:

I know who captainswag is. I kinda suspected him from the beginning but I just let it slide. Don't worry its our Lil secret wink

I really think I should be a detective tongue I can see right through people maybe it has something to do with my profession. We are always supposed to scrutinize everything
come on cheesy grin spill the beans.. whats the name of his alter ego grin
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2015
iamord:

come on cheesy grin spill the beans.. whats the name of his alter ego grin

Lol my dear I wish I could but my word is my word kiss
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by achimotan(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=iamord post=38712764]

its very bad..i wont remain here for long.. thats for sure, am doing great.. and i hope you are as well..? smiley what have u been up to..? any plan to come home this festive season.?[/q\

Rocky u have no where to go wink.u are one of the sane minds here.But i agree the place can be toxic sometimes.

Awaiting u on Skyscraper city for your your projects update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Iamord please don't go cry
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
ifyalways:
Can't help but quote this.Compare this to your initial post and just IF you are honest,you'd see 4 fingers pointing back at you.

Stereotyping ain't good buddy.Granted Ghanaians are not fussy about single parenting(debatable) but that does not make it a norm there or us(Nigerians) any better than them.

Ma fe Accra pa pa.lolz
chai
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by Natasha2(f): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
seriously the OP dat posted this topic I'd a bastard son of a thousand father's. what gives you the effontery to judge Ghanaians that way. I school in Ghana and what I see is the opposite of what you posted up there. Ghanaians are really very nice people and very welcoming. Don't judge people without any facts or research work done. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by GHKWAME1: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
V0lv0:
After being on this forum for over 3 years I have come to the realization that Nigerians are obsessed with anything and everything Ghana. It's a sickness that you people need to cure. If you all spent half the amount of time you spent obsessing about what Ghanaians are doing than your own Country then maybe Nigeria would not be in such a mess as it is now.

Before I first came on Nairaland I knew that there was some sort of 'rivalry' between us but I never knew it was such intense xenophobic hatred. I was appalled at the things Nigerians used to say about Ghanaians and I wondered why are they like this. When there was e-wars I always used to be the one trying for peace until eventually I realized that Nigerians don't care for peace or want peace. I started slowly but surely finding myself caught in between the e-wars and slowly I started to feel a dislike towards Nigerians. It just started growing worse and worse as each vile thread, topic and comment I saw. I started to hate Nigerians and that's when I decided to deactivate my account (my first time) because I did not want this hatred to transfer itself in real life.

My parents stayed in Nigeria for 2 years(Not during period of Ghana must go) but the way they were treated and many Ghanaians were treated was horrific. I can just imagine how Ghanaians must have been treated during Ghana must go. I think that was probably the beginning of how the whole Ghana and Nigeria dislike started happening.

Personally I never had any issues with Nigerians. I generally tend to stay away from them because majority here in SA are up to no good to be frank.

Nigerians think they are saints and angels on earth. They believe that they are the best in the whole world. Everyone is jealous of them. They are without sin. Basically they are heaven on earth but the atrocities that goes on on your country yet you still like to cast stones at other countries makes you people hypocrites and that's one of the major reasons that many people worldwide dislike you. Not to even mention 419, drugs, rituals etc yet this raccoon of a person has the audacity to ask WTF is going on with Ghanaians. I mean WTF is happening with Nigerians? 90 % of the time your people are up to no good. Instead of you to crate a topic about WTF is happening to Nigerians. You are here talking about Ghanaians.

Firstly I have never heard of that site in my life but common sense going by the link would be an indication of what that site is about. The biggest Ghanaian site would be Ghanaweb.

You guys have your Naija leaks, Naija Uncut. Your Cossy and Maheeda prostitutes and other similar sh1t yet you want to claim angel on earth as if your people don't do sh1t.

Concentrate on your own fkng country and stop worrying and obsessing about what Ghanaians are doing all the time. I have never come across such a site that thrives on hatred, tribalism, xenophobia and unfortunately I have become like the rest of you hateful fools.

To RickyRoss1 it's obvious you married the Ghanaian for papers. That's what you people are good at. I would feel sorry for your wife that she married a demon but it serves her right. Any foolish Ghanaian girl that Marries a Nigerian guy is on her own and majority of the times they are of a 'certain class' to put it nicely.

I will admit there are good Nigerians out there. The two Nigerians on this site that I respect so much are Fulaman and Ifyalways.

If not for these two individuals I would think that all hope was lost.

Sometimes I wish I never joined this site because I will never be able to see Nigerians in the same light as before. I am sorry if you both( Fula and Ify) may feel offended by my post but this is coming from a place deep down in my heart and I am only being honest.

Jiggamangh, iamord, batman123, royalpearl, achimotan- I cannot deal anymore undecided
Wow! Touche.
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iamord(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2015
V0lv0:
Iamord please don't go cry
with all this negativity and hypocrisy? Well I will try smiley
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2015
iamord:
with all this negativity and hypocrisy? Well I will try smiley

We still need you around. You are the cool and level headed one but I don't blame you though. I was also planning leaving the site for good but you guys here are the ones that actually make me stay
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iconize(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2015
^^^
Lol. Emotional folks will always be emotional.
Imagine the irritating drama over some online bullcrap.
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2015
iconize:
^^^

Lol. Emotional folks will always be emotional.

Imagine the irritating drama over some online bullcrap.

Oh shut up. Getouttahere angry
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iconize(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2015
V0lv0:

Oh shut up. Getouttahere angry
Choke yourself with emotions.
Lol.
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2015
iconize:

Choke yourself with emotions.

Lol.
lol nobody here is emotional. Reading the same bull crap day in and day out is just exhausting. I just don't want my Odo to leave. Anyways where have you been? Or have you finally grown up now smiley
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iconize(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2015
V0lv0:
lol nobody here is emotional. I just don't want my Odo to leave. Anyways where have you been? Or have you finally grown up now smiley

Yo' first post on this thread is filled with undiluted infantile outburst.
You're all about emotions, while I'm all about yo massive Ghanaian bum.

Well, I've been in the background.

BTW, I remember you tagged me on a thread where you were telling yo usual unpleasant stories and how you plan to deactivate yo account. undecided
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
iconize:

Yo' first post on this thread is filled with undiluted infantile outburst.
You're all about emotions, while I'm all about yo massive Ghanaian bum.

Well, I've been in the background.

BTW, I remember you tagged me on a thread where you were telling yo usual unpleasant stories and how you plan to deactivate yo account. undecided

Lol Ignore that. Your people just know how to rile me up at times and it was nothing but a 'rant' of sorts. No hard feelings

I must admit you remind me of another nairaland user. You write the same and something tells me you are one and the same. I actually like him but I will keep this between us. It will be our lil secret kiss
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iconize(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
V0lv0:

Lol Ignore that. Your people just know how to rile me up at times and it was nothing but a 'rant' of sorts. No hard feelings

I must admit you remind me of another nairaland user. You write the same and something tells me you are one and the same. I actually like him but I will keep this between us. It will be our lil secret kiss

Lol, who? Send me a personal message. grin grin grin
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
iconize:

Lol, who? Send me a personal message. grin grin grin

Will you admit it?
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iconize(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
V0lv0:
Will you admit it?
Heck, that's if I'm the person you think I'm.
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
iconize:

Heck, that's if I'm the person you think I'm.

lol I know it's you let's just say your other username contains the letter s in it.....
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iconize(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
V0lv0:
lol I know it's you let's just say your other username contains the letter s in it.....

Yeah, my deactivated iconiSe moniker. Lol.

But hey, this discussion to me is irrelevant. Let's discuss yo' gigantic Ghanaian backside. grin grin
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
iconize:

Yeah, my deactivated iconiSe moniker. Lol.

But hey, this discussion to me is irrelevant. Let's discuss yo' gigantic Ghanaian backside. grin grin
Come on now don't be daft. I know iconise was you. I will let this slide just know that I know who you are.

I must say you are damn good grin grin grin. I would have never guessed until. ...But now that I know who you are it's nothing but luv ya know

My backside is good just that it has been causing commotion since 1942 tongue
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by iconize(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
V0lv0:

[s]Come on now don't be daft. I know iconise was you. I will let this slide just know that I know who you are.

I must say you are damn good grin grin grin. I would have never guessed until. ...But now that I know who you are it's nothing but[/s] luv ya know

My backside is good just that it has been causing commotion since 1942
tongue

This is gibberish. And automatically belongs to the waste bin.

However, @the emboldened - that's all I want to hear. grin grin

You sure have an exclusive backside, hence the commotion. I love backsides that cause commotion. They bring out the African beast in me whenever it's time to go down like Snoop dogg. tongue
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by V0lv0(f): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
iconize:

This is gibberish. And automatically belongs to the waste bin.

However, @the emboldened - that's all I want to hear. grin grin

You sure have an exclusive backside, hence the commotion. I love backsides that cause commotion. They bring out the African beast in me whenever it's time to go down like Snoop dogg. tongue

smiley sorry am a Lil busy atm. I am driving. Will talk to you later. I may just pop you an email
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by omoharry(f): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
You guys should stop all this rubbish...what is it about Nigerians and Ghanian's buo ha ha!! on the the forum again?...please every countries have their own problems both negative and positive....I am a Nigerian and i apologize for this terrible write up to offend the Ghanian's here. This forum is suppose to unite us and not to create division among us Africans...pls enough of the comparison and chest beating among us please...it is very sad and wont add any thing to our lives.

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by kwinrachdiadem(f): 11:10pm On May 06, 2017
RickyRoss1:

Ghana is a sick country, the people behave like black Americans, no culture, no manners or family values.
The most popular website in Ghana is WWW.CASUALPHORUM.COM and it is Bleep rated site, just browse the site for few minutes and see for yourselves. On this website its normal for boys to phuck their own mothers or blood sisters and talk about it on casual phorum openly without registration or restriction.

In Ghana it is very ok and competition for MOST girls to have children (BASTARDS) in their fathers house before getting married. As a result if a young girl gets unwanted pregnancy in Ghana people will hail and praise her bc its part of their culture, but in Nigeria the young girl will be abused and mocked by both her friends and family.

I am too busy and cannot waste my time to talk about the Ghanaian culture but from my experience and observations, over 80% of Ghanaians are bastards? This is neither a joke nor an insult. HOW DID I ARRIVE AT THIS FIGURE? I have 35 Ghanian friends, some are family friends, church members, business associates etc. Out of this number, 29 of them are bastards. Why is this so? Normally Ghanian men like to take advantage of their women or maybe the women enjoy being taken advantage of I dont know. This is what happens. A Ghana man dates a woman and gets her pregnant, once she puts to bed he will sack her and get another woman pregnant. The women are the worst offenders. An average Ghanian lady will make 4 children from 4 different men before she clocks 30 years old. At the end, there are millions of bastards everywhere without fathers. In Ghana the word BASTARD is irrelevant because if you want to use that word correctly almost every Ghanian will be a bastard.

Ghana has the highest divorce rate in Africa. I know there's no culture or society that is perfect but our Ghanaian brothers and sisters should take am jeje knowing fully well this is Africa and we are supposed to be cultured. What annoys me most is the number of rappee cases that is reported in Ghana on daily bases. No single day passes by without you hearing of a 45 years old man rapping a 4 years old girl. Few days ago an innocent girl of 8 died after being rap.ed.

8-year old girl dies after being defiled: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=221977&comment=0#com

No child is a bastard. Marriage will happen at the right time. People make mistakes don't judge your not holy! A child is precious gift from GOD almighty don't mock them. Who are you to call a child or person a bastard, those who marry and are punching bags or are being cheated on etc??what will u say to that.. they are not married yet they have a baby and so? What if they marry later on? Are you GOD do u know their plans! This is why Nigeria has highest num of domestic violence. By forced stay in ur husband's house method! Rubbish!
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by kwinrachdiadem(f): 11:28pm On May 06, 2017
V0lv0:

It does not matter how old the thread is. Whether 4 or 10 years ago still up to today people are still saying sh1t about Ghana and Ghanaians.

I am not basing my opinion sorely based on Nairaland. I have come across a lot of Nigerians and they behave the same way. The moment they find out I am a Ghanaian then they immediately start the whole comparison nonsense. Nigeria is better than Ghana. you can't compare Nigeria to Ghana. Why do Ghanaians hate Nigerians. Ghanaians are ugly and too dark and all the other bruhaha.

Before i just took it as 'friendly rivarly' but after coming on here and realising that 90% of the people here are the same way I have come to the conclusion that it must just be a Nigerian thing. Like I said before I do not believe every Nigeria is bad or like this. I have met a few here who do not fall into this category.

This is an anonymous forum where people can share their true feelings that they would generally not say in public. Yes this does not represent the whole population but let's just say I met about 5000 Nigerians in real life and 90% have something against Ghana and now I come on Nairaland and 90 % here have something against Ghana. This leaves me to conclude that if I had to base it on the whole population then most likely more people would have something against Ghana then the opposite.

That's how statistics are formed when they say every 3 person has this. I mean they have not tested the entire population but based on some dorm of stats they arrived at that conclusion.

I guess based on personal experience I have encountered more bad than good and unfortunately experience plays a role in perception.

Anyways it honestly doesn't matter anymore. I am over this. It was just a reaction to the sh1t I saw. It's not like I am going to go around killing Nigerians or something like that lol

My dear
No one is against Ghanians... no one! You need to leave that old school issue for the elderly ones.. i'v been in ghana and still in ghana since 2008.. I have met thousands of Ghanians, lived, stayed, ate with them. They do the same thing.. I walk on the road, oh see that fair lady are u francophone? Fulani? Oh no i'm Nigerian their face changes, I make a mistake she's Nigerian that's why.. bokoharam that country is not safe, all Nigerians are bad! Looooool well i'v been here for years and I proved soo many wrong, now I'm loved, I move around people love to speak with me. So Volvo it's how u take it. All this shouldn't bother u. I'm a Nigerian, more than half of the world hates us! We still continue life! Ghana is better than Nigeria in some aspects Pls... let us be fair! Ghana is growing and glowing people! GOOD electricity, water, jobs.. so all of you talking come and live here not visit before u talk!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by Nobody: 3:03am On May 08, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:

My dear
No one is against Ghanians... no one! You need to leave that old school issue for the elderly ones.. i'v been in ghana and still in ghana since 2008.. I have met thousands of Ghanians, lived, stayed, ate with them. They do the same thing.. I walk on the road, oh see that fair lady are u francophone? Fulani? Oh no i'm Nigerian their face changes, I make a mistake she's Nigerian that's why.. bokoharam that country is not safe, all Nigerians are bad! Looooool well i'v been here for years and I proved soo many wrong, now I'm loved, I move around people love to speak with me. So Volvo it's how u take it. All this shouldn't bother u. I'm a Nigerian, more than half of the world hates us! We still continue life! Ghana is better than Nigeria in some aspects Pls... let us be fair! Ghana is growing and glowing people! GOOD electricity, water, jobs.. so all of you talking come and live here not visit before u talk!
I tire for OP o! Ghanaians are really nice people and very welcoming but not all though. Depends on your rap on with them sha.
Re: I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) by atutupo8125: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
see Ghana forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Have We Been So Far Behind Whites: ? / A Brief History Of The Igarra People..my People / The Igbo Values Of Success, Education And Hardwork: A Case Of The Robeson Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.