Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Study Free In Europe - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study Free In Europe (7021 Views)

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here / Study Free Oversea Even Without Paying Tuition Fees / Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
Do you know you can obtain a foreign degree without paying tuition? Its real! I'm not an agent, i only assist nigerians get the right information about studying abroad. Because information is power. So instead of wasting time in Nigeria, writing jamb year in year out, why not consider studying in Europe. German, Norwegian and Finnish universities are free. Sweden started imposing tuition fee two years ago. France charges roughly $500 per session. So why waste time in Nigeria to get a degree that will not be recognized abroad! Get all these info and more on my blog, www.study-domain.com, Free of charge! Or send me a mail at freegift2k4@gmail.com. I will be glad to help you.
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2011
Sorry, the correct address is www.study-domain.com. Just ask any question about studying abroad and i will assist 100%. Don't patronize any agent cos most of them are fraud stars!
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2011
I have taken time to update those universities in finland, germany and norway that are operating free tuition in europe. So visit my blog, www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com. If you have any question, mail me at freegift2k4@yahoo.com. Everything thing i'am doing is free, okay!
Re: Study Free In Europe by peacekind: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2011
updates
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
Do you know that so many graduates don't know how to apply for postgraduate study abroad? Its as easy as abc! If that is your problem, do not go far! In my blog, i post info on how to study abroad, tuition-free universities etc and I do it daily because I want everyone to be properly informed. Www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com. Thanks
Re: Study Free In Europe by peacekind: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
do france universities require toefl or any of the above scores
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
@peacekind, french universities do not require toefl, u need good knowledge of french language. But If you don't, there is provision for you to do language study when you get there and its going to cost you about $500 or thereabout. Pls visit my blog for more info. I have also posted an article on how to write a good statement of purpose that will help you get a scholarship or admission abroad. Www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com. Or mail me at freegift2k4@gmail.com. I'am ready to give any asistance!!
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
The USA fulbright scholarship is on! Please visit my blog to get more details
www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com
Re: Study Free In Europe by princoo(m): 2:10am On Dec 08, 2011
wats up with norway i applied for 2012 session but i understand the living expenses there is quite expensive, is it possible to work and school in norway? would like to know more engineer cos i"d start the processing nxt year God willing so pls throw more lights any one or engineer?
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
Princico, the living expenses in norway is okay. I have a friend that is studying there and he told me one can work and study in norway. Besides, I have done my own personal research and found out same. But the problem with norway is that most schools are not tuition free, meaning that you will be askd to pay some money for tuition, though not much.
Finland and germany are absolutely free, though the cost of living in germany is too high. But you can work and study at the same time.
If you need scholarships for your study, visit my blog and apply! I paste scholarships as they are advertised.
Www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com
Re: Study Free In Europe by princoo(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2011
ok thanks yea i heard the tuition fee is not much but they said the accomodation is very high ranges from 500 usd to 750 usd per month thats really high thanks for the info, plz wats the possibility of working there after the masters programme in norway and wat are the kind of jobs that are availible to kip one while schooling? sorry am just curious
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
Germany for instance has lots and lots of manufacturing industries. They employ students to work on part time bases. Accomodation ranges from €150-€400 depending on the size and location.
You can work after your programe so long as you have work permit and residence visa. Infact with these two things, you are eligible to work in almost all european countries.
The only problem is that you have to learn the languages of some of these countries for you to work as the speak other languages outside english. Countries like russia, germany, finland, ukraine etc.
If you have any question, feel free to ask!
Re: Study Free In Europe by princoo(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2011
ok thanks very much
Re: Study Free In Europe by pedrolarge: 7:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
what about Austrian university? which do you think is better for Nigerian
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
Australian universities are good, but the tuition fee is just too high. It ranges from $15000-$45000. Can you afford that? If you can, then go for it. They have nice universities that is ranked among the best in the world
Re: Study Free In Europe by Lucy001(f): 7:42pm On May 04, 2012
Engineer11985: Austrian universities are good, but the tuition fee is just too high. It ranges from $15000-$45000. Can you afford that? If you can, then go for it. They have nice universities that is ranked among the best in the world
u lie Baba @ Tution fee in Austria.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2012
Sorry about that. Thought he said Australia. Actually, Austria used to operate tuition free, but they have now imposed fees though not much....about $200 or thereabout.
Its affordable and nigerians who don't have much money to study in UK or US can study there.
Re: Study Free In Europe by tamiex(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2012
o you wish to in ukraine? Here's an opportunity for you to do so with much needed assistance to make your foreign study dreams come true.

Please fee free to send an email to : luk4jide@gmail.com : PLEASE: Includes in the email - your Name as it appears on your International Passport, your desired level of study (either B.Sc. or M.Sc.); and finally, your desired course (First and Second choice). By so doing, I will give you a prompt reply of an updated in-depth information on what you need to know in details. Thanks in anticipation as you comply.
Re: Study Free In Europe by Nobody: 10:19am On May 14, 2012
Please, Sir, all my life..I have not seen a free school, unless those that is sponsored by the government there in some European countries; even at that, it is strictly meant for the citizens through the tax payers money....
I am a blogger too, but there are better ways of getting visitors to your blog in order to attract more web hits at he end of the day....Anyway, give people a qualitative info though
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2012
@sexyassy, i'am nt doing this for traffic. How much traffic do u thnk comes frm nairaland...very few! Most of my traffic come from search engines. You say there are no free universities! Maybe u have to do ur research again.
Re: Study Free In Europe by steelie: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
pls i nid mre info abt d gpa 2 apply for msc. Programme in norway and finland..watz dia standard cut off grade compared 2 ours?..and must i ve toefl..??
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2012
@steelie: most universities in europe accept a minimum of second class lower division (2.2) for msc programes.
Toelf is mandatory, if you are applying for study in finland else your application might not be processed. In Norway, some schools might not require toefl, but you have to provide a proof that your undergraduate study was conducted in english language.
Hope this helps...
Re: Study Free In Europe by steelie: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
yh it does..thnkz alot...is dere a way one can get a scholarship tru a consultant here in nigeria dat can cover all livin expenses ova dere...i hrd ppl do it..do u knw any genuine consulting firm i can do dat?
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Well, I don't know of any consulting firms that are into that. Even if I do I will not patronize them. I hate paying people to do things for me. Applying for scholarship isn't difficult! Just prepare a good statement of purpose, apply early and you wil get it by God's grace. No big deal.
Re: Study Free In Europe by steelie: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
thnks bro..
Re: Study Free In Europe by Telldtrut(f): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2012
Check through the link and findout more about Issues In Ukraine.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ContractorsAgents-n-Students-Issues-in-Ukraine/281141605297242
Alona
Re: Study Free In Europe by Engineer11985(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
@teldtruth, fanks 4 the link
Re: Study Free In Europe by macphilip: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
hello, Engineer, thanks for your wonderful info u are giving us. pls can u shed more light on the 89000 Kroners required for norwegian residency permit for international students. am thinking of doing my MSc there. i have a 2.1 in physics from Futa. also what sectors/industries in Norway can one easily get job after finishing his programme. ICT, Oil & Gas, Health, ?

thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Gce 2011 Question And Answer / Study In South Cyprus / Academic Thesis, Project, Dissertation Assistance At Ur Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.