Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nairaland Party! - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16590 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by acidrop(f): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2007
hw else do u focus d camera on someone again undecided
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
I see. camera to focus on you in Aussie. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Party! by victor4u(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
topic has now changed from Nairaland party to position of camera na wa ooo
Re: Nairaland Party! by acidrop(f): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2007
i said i wanna attend d paty, abi is it not in 9ja, ny hood undecided

victor4u:

topic has now changed from Nairaland party to position of camera na wa ooo
as far it is related 2 d party
Re: Nairaland Party! by victor4u(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
at least lets decide on date and venue first? thn all other discussions can come in. lets agree on it now and n u wil b amased at d turnout.
or wat do u think
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Victor4u
One of my friends just gave me an idea. If we leave it like this, norin will happen.
She actaully said, we should start gathering IDS, names and location of who is in support of it.

I think thats a good way to start, if we gather a reasonable IDs/Names then, we can create a day for meeting and all other things shall fall in place.

I'm actually thinking of opening a yahoomail where we all can do all the correspondence. By tmr hopefully, the mail should be ready. Then we can move forward.

PS: If its not necessary to open a different email, then we can use this, but i personally think its berra to use the yahoomail
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
@shaunscot,
Just give me numbers. I have them.

@tkb417,
why not add the remaining 2 to make it 419, I am just joking. Thumbs up for you.

@cgift

who are you referring to. as the person that has only one post too was talking about nairaland party.

To all, Seun should please tell us his opinion. He deserves an award and this party would be good avenue for us to honour him and his team. any objection?
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
tkb417,

i'm in support of that idea.
Re: Nairaland Party! by victor4u(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
k, lets open a yahoomail specially 4 this, post d yahoo id here so dat evry1 interested can b carried along, Instead of waiting til 2morow, i can do it rite away, lets all sumit our individual locations and suggested venue and date to d email add, thn 4rm there we move ahead
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
Bravo. please can you do it rightaway and post it. Then that makes you the person in charge of checking the mails.

What should be posted in the mail includes

NAME
email addy
Tel
Nairaland ID
Region/State

Lets do that for sometime and then get a date to meet initially and then things can shape up
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Sobola
we all can do it. this isnt hard at al. Seun obviously will be honoured for this.
@Victor4u
my first post was for you
@Ladies
where are you people hiding?
Re: Nairaland Party! by salinco(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
Let celebrate achievement, most especially if we don’t have too many unemployed youth in this country has we have now. And a paid (good) job, not just…………, wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Salinco
ok. God will provide for those unemployed. Do you want the party to be when everyone has been employed? Maybe when all of us are no more abi?
Re: Nairaland Party! by victor4u(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
Yeah,

Nairalanders, if you interested in the proposed nairaland party, Kindly send the following info to the email add below:

Name:

Location{state, City}

Nairaland ID:

Sex:

Suggested Date:

Suggested Venue:

Contact details{optional} -

email/yahoo messenger id:

Any other info:

Kindly send to nairalandjamz@yahoo.com

Hope this is cool
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
Mc Omo:

Romeo . .u are either probably suffering visually and I recommend u use Zalatan or you're an incurably retarded nitwit ! u mean u didnt decipher my telling u to shy away from crossing my path ? Do u know I've been banned up to 10ce by d same Seun u feel am sucking his balls Ode oshi !

that clearly shows how stupid you are!! do you think i care crossing your path or not? grow up!

the fear of being banned for the 11th time is visible

@topic
i said earlier and and i am repeating again, the Enugu reunion on my account because this is a good thing not only for us but for Nairaland too, more awareness
Re: Nairaland Party! by aloib(f): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
victor4u:

Yeah,

Nairalanders, if you interested in the proposed nairaland party, Kindly send the following info to the email add below:

Name: ALOIB

Location{state, City} AJEGUNLE LAGOS

Nairaland ID: ALOIB

Sex: BI SEXUAL

Suggested Date: dec 25 2001

Suggested Venue: ajegunle local govt

Contact details{optional} -

email/yahoo messenger id:ajegunlebabe@nairaland.com

Any other info: i will produce bouncers, my ajegunle brodas

Kindly send to nairalandjamz@yahoo.com

Hope this is cool

Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Victor4u
Nice one brov.
@aloib
what time is it over der? go to bed or else find something to do.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Romeo
no probs
Re: Nairaland Party! by saucekid(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
like i said, make una let me know when the gbedu wan hold so i go give una logistics on where we fit use,how much we go spend and how much we fit realise from the shindig.

abi that one no be enough criteria to make me logistics director? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by aloib(f): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
tkb417:

@Victor4u
Nice one brov.
@aloib
what time is it over der? go to bed or else find something to do.

lol, just messing around,
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
Victor,

you are victorious. what is adming saying about this. Should we inform Uncle Kenny and Di?
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
tkb417 and Victor

I like your contributions. Iike people that see good things in what people does. You must be the son of your father. You and victor are self motivated people. I heralded both of you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by dude(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2007
whooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

this is getting really nasty. ok, Abuja nairalanderds, Where una dey? let's not be left out. M park wont be a bad venue.
Re: Nairaland Party! by parislomo(f): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
All , R,  ! Not a bad idea for al pips to hang out and hav fun. My advice is SOME PIPS HAD BERA NOT DISCLOSE THEIR IDENTITIES. yeah,  lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
Romeo the dork !  cool

u are prolly the greatest fool in Nland to think I give a flamimg f@ck about all u whiners  tongue

GO GET A LIFE LOSERS
 tongue  cool  cool

Seun does not owe anybody any obligation to respond positively to all ur shenanigans  embarassed

idiots like u make Seun look the saint HE OBVIOUSLY IS NOT !!!  embarassed

that said, does it mean I care if Seun bans me a MILLION TIMES MORE ? NEVER  cool

all I ask for is for u guys to stop whining, Seun will always be himself, now can I just add Seun is by far better than some of his critics either in human relations or approach to issues, I say this even though we have so many things we differ on . . . . so KEEP DELUDING URSELF MR ROMEO,  embarassed

am wondering whether JULIET is having her menses hence ur idiotic way of picking on me  shocked

AM NO GAY MAN . . .GET A LIFE  tongue  grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Sobola
Lets see how peeps respond and then we can take it from der.
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
TKB419

The gig for Sports section is being organized by my humble sef holding by December cool, and of course its for a select few that know themselves, we dont want some agberos, roaches and vermins in the name of supporters spoling our show grin grin cool
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2007
i just hoked up to nairaland, but am game for any party oh. it wud be fun. and me i go arrange some media coverage. abi how una c am
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
@MC OMO
ill assume that 419 was a mistake or you just want to look for my trouble
Re: Nairaland Party! by jinworm: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
is zit gonna b an online party?
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
tkb[b]419[/b]

bite me dude !!! cool

na today ? shocked

even my friends call me 419 cos my digits got 419 in between, so ? tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
@MC OMO
On a more serious note, Mc Omo. yearn correct, how can this work well. forget all those gists

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ? / Happy Birthday Seun / 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.