Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nairaland Party! - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16589 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
Mc Omo:

I wonder why peeps wouldnt read in between d lines to decipher Seun would NEVER be a party to this party !

who is whining about seun here? half witted fool

Mc Omo:

Romeo the dork ! cool

u are prolly the greatest fool in Nland to think I give a flamimg f@ck about all u whiners tongue

GO GET A LIFE LOSERS
tongue cool cool

Seun does not owe anybody any obligation to respond positively to all your shenanigans embarassed

idiots like u make Seun look the saint HE OBVIOUSLY IS NOT !!! embarassed

that said, does it mean I care if Seun bans me a MILLION TIMES MORE ? NEVER cool

all I ask for is for u guys to stop whining, Seun will always be himself, now can I just add Seun is by far better than some of his critics either in human relations or approach to issues, I say this even though we have so many things we differ on . . . . so KEEP DELUDING URSELF MR ROMEO, embarassed

am wondering whether JULIET is having her menses hence your idiotic way of picking on me shocked

AM NO GAY MAN . . .GET A LIFE tongue grin grin

you are such a dumb ass, read your posts
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
tkb417, wat is your real name
are u in warri
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]@Play - You are welcome to nairaland.

@tkb417 - don't mind MCOMO

@Juworn - Don't you read what people have been posting since, what sort of question was that?

@ Mc Omo - You'll be the MC on that day. tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2007
Romeo

dont run yet !  grin  grin

pls spew me some words and let me show u the true colour of vituperation
 tongue

muppets like u need to see ur nearest SHRINK  cool

AM SURE CYBER-MISERY WILL MAKE UR LIKES RUN AND SCAMPER WHEN U SEE ME POST ANYWHERE  cool

DONT TEST ME . . .  cool  cool

@SOBOLA75

ME BE THE MC AT A PARTY THAT WILL NEVER HOLD ?
shocked shocked

SOUNDS LIKE A DEATH SENTENCE grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
chked ur profile, no meaningful info
you be 419 or else , u go reveal yasef'

HEY EVERY ONE BEWARE, WE'VE GOT A FRAUD IN OUR MIST[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2007
tkb417. 419!!!!!!!!!!!![b][/b]
Re: Nairaland Party! by Shaunscot(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2007
Which one we wan organise?
Nairaland party or Nairaland Championship?
This one wey una don dey fight.
@Sobola
Just arrange as many as possible for me.
I no too greedy. wink grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
tkb417. 419!!!!!!!!!!!![b][/b]
LMAO. Hmmm. i initially chose to ignore and i noticed youre not even sane enuff to write well.
You expect me to put my personal details so you and your yahoo acolytes can feed on my remnants.

Let me lecture a bit, this is a webforum and its a place where people share ideas if you;ve gat any.
And FYI, you dont speak to people not untill ure spoken to.

And let that be the last from you or else ill feed on your remains like a vampire.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2007
@you
I'm actually not finding that funny. Are you a stark illitrate or an irate Ijaw youth that doesnt know her left from right.
Fraud in your midst? damn. These buncha Ninnies(Apologies Jackal) are here throwing tantrums again. Cant you people just get a little life instead of looking for cheap attention.

Where the f'cuk is your lineage from? will you like me to say i can feed the whole of your clan put together. How does that sound?
Run like a madwoman out of here or your dental cavity is so exposed its dripping blood. who one earth do you think you're talking to? Beware you sonnafabitch
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
tbk419

see what I mean . . . tongue  grin  grin

and those kind of people u will get to liase with  tongue  grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
Mc Omo:

Romeo

don't run yet ! grin grin

please spew me some words and let me show u the true colour of vituperation
tongue

muppets like u need to see your nearest SHRINK cool

AM SURE CYBER-MISERY WILL MAKE UR LIKES RUN AND SCAMPER WHEN You SEE ME POST ANYWHERE cool

DONT TEST ME . . . cool cool

who dey run? abi na you dey run with your smilies!! don't smile for me or stick out tongue for me dude
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
@MC OMO
i'm confused. imagine the bastard coming here to accuse me of some stolen funds in her mother coffers.
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
if we wan plan party make we plan am,
and lets be careful of those  too interested ,it might be a ploy for 419ners
a gig for nairalander , is cool. but we really  have to come up with stuff
agree on things like possible date, venue, and a commitee in naija, dat can plan d thing, everyone get an update via email. abi
stop fighting and start thinking if u want it to work

(And let that be the last from you or else ill feed on your remains like a vampire)
ohh am so scared, fucking gonzo.
be d fool dat ur and tell me ur real name
and one more thing d**k head, thank ur stars i mailed(write-just incase u dont no wat it is), cos it wud be a waste of my precious time speaking to u
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2007
i am loving this dude smiley'
you know why, its evident u watch too many horror movies, if u r wat i think are, darr,
i fed u and still feed.
let the war begin, coward son of a fucking coward
Re: Nairaland Party! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2007
Lmfao  who is organizing this party sef

Well I can tell you’re the type of people that will surely be there, too many hideous monkeys, trying to impress each other by wearing repulsive and discounted outfits, Chei chei I can imagine.

And there are those ones looking for people to scam, claiming to be a business man, investors etc.

Last but not least, there come the perverts who are attending the party to get laid!!!!!!gosh, most of these guys and ladies will be smelling so bad that it will pollute the whole air in the room, so abeg shower, males wash your ass and females cleanse  you cunts.

And truth to be told, don't expect the person you saw in the pic that you saw on NLand to look exactly the same because most of them happens to be photogenic

Anyway i believe you guys are going to enjoy the party grin grin grin grin, can't wait for the feed back after the party is done
Re: Nairaland Party! by victor4u(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2007
Na wa ooooo

ebi like say una dey do mortal combat here, i dnt really know y u guys find pleasure attacking each other.

Anyway sha as per the stuff am going to work on the names I have and will gt and make una no wry, as many wey say this thing no go happen, na gist we go gist una.

The mail box is stl open for as many that are interested

nairalandjamz@yahoo.com

any1 fi chat wit me on yahoo messenger to know aw far  

yahoo id - eva_victor2005
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Shaunscot, do you mean ASAP? You wan kill ya self.

@Play- you better watch your posts, you just came into the house and you have started insulting poeple. If you are intrested in tkb417, you better come out in clear term.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Play
 is this a kind of game you played way back in Warri or what? calling people you havent met names?
What do you need my names for? read what Seun posted. If any gig will hold, money will be collected at the gate.
chikena. So what are you getting tipsy for?
NOTE: you dont come online to accuse people wrongly.
Im taking it lightly 'cos of your gender.
chao
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
Play

quit whilst u are ahead  tongue

whats ur problem ?  shocked

u got mad love for the brother already ?  shocked  tongue  cheesy

Romeo

me run from u ? NOT ON UR MISERABLE LIFE  cool

Moodylady

why do I JUST AGREE WITH YOU    grin

Guy, come up with some creative lines dude . . . tot u was a[b] WORDSMITH or sumtin'[/b]  shocked  cool

SMILEYS GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING U ACCENTUATE UR EXPRESSIONS , GEDDIT ?  tongue  cheesy  angry  cool
Re: Nairaland Party! by play(f): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
give the party a chance,moodylady. u are sure a moody individual, thats y u need to be at the party,ear say cant be as sweet as been there, so wat u say.

as for tkb wat eva, quick question,which of the water did ur mother cross to have u,am certain its lagos downtown bridge(isale eko).and the nxt time u mention my mother, we are goin crosss the yo mama line
ya heard!!! smiley wink grin

@sobola,
have the decency to read and understand the thread, b4 showcasing your meddling skills.and i am not intereted in tkb. a tkb defrauded sum1, so tell him to say his name

@tkb, let not my gender be an excuse
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Sobola
i dont get it. This is getting me twisted, how civilised can you be if thats the lot that chic can post online being her first time. Mc Omo is just a case. dont mind him, im getting his points. He doesnt think the thing will hold. If we can let it hold, then we can now yab him but if it doesnt hold, we are on our own o.
@ All
This is the way it goes in Life. Some are created to make you loose focus. dont mind that comic relief by that waffy chic. shes outdated and she doesnt know wassup. Local chic for that matter.  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Play
are you crazy or something? Cos i need to know
Re: Nairaland Party! by victor4u(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
Na wa ooooo

ebi like say una dey do mortal combat here, i dnt really know y u guys find pleasure attacking each other.

Anyway sha as per the stuff am going to work on the names I have and will gt and make una no wry, as many wey say this thing no go happen, na gist we go gist una.

The mail box is stl open for as many that are interested

nairalandjamz@yahoo.com

anyone fi chat wit me on yahoo messenger to know aw far

yahoo id - eva_victor2005
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
Lets start it.
What gives you inspiration to just barge in and pick on who to trade banters with? Fine its me. No qualms.
The only civilized way is to call me a 419 innit?
Ive lectured you enough to let you know none of your miserly dime will be collected. Arent you satisfied?

OK. I get. What you need is a battle.
Fine by me. What bridge were trying to talk about? The use of your innuendo isnt class, its pure crass.
Did you go to a world class school or you are also a product of those Militant's haven? why not? Your location speaks volume.

I shouldnt respond to this, but you simply lack wit and you need a lot of it to make sence on this forum. You are just a NINNY grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Sobola
are you based in Abeokuta? Thats where my granny stays. Should be der November. ill holla at you
@Victor4u
Nice one man. Ill send u a mail soon.
@Mc OMO
yearn correct now. lets talk. How can we do it. We have ideas, we can supplement with yours u know cool
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
kgb419

this is about no yabs . . .  cool

yearn or yarn tongue u no be NIGERIAN grin

I will have u castrate me if u guys make anything out of this  tongue  cool

abeg give that PLAY girl some if she so desires  grin

Play

u really feel u can come thru this unscathed  undecided
Re: Nairaland Party! by Shaunscot(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
Sobola75:

@Shaunscot, do you mean ASAP? You wan kill ya self.

E don tey wey I wan go back home through the way wey I take enta mother earth.
I just dey find who go kill me.
Anyways,just let me know when u don get mey Efrebo-ers.
Btw arrange better ones o.
Re: Nairaland Party! by ayefele200(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
@topic
hmmmm which KInda party is that, its quite obvious the party is goNNA be full of
1.men trap in monkeys skin
2.ignorant bastards
3.scams
4.solicitors
and many more
my candid to yall listeners and smart citizen of nigerians,please be @ alert
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
@MC OMO
 Ok, lets try our best and see if the thing will work. If it doesnt, no sweats.
 @Shaunscot
  You better be careful. Sweet things can kill grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Ayefele
LMAO grin grin grin Thats true
Re: Nairaland Party! by ayefele200(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2007
tkb417:

@Ayefele
LMAO grin grin grin Thats true
A word is enough for the wise, SMART should stick to it, ignorants should ignore,
Re: Nairaland Party! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2007
ayefele200:

@topic
hmmmm which KInda party is that, its quite obvious the party is goNNA be full of
1.men trap in monkeys skin
2.ignorant bastards
3.scams
4.solicitors
and many more
my candid to yall listeners and smart citizen of nigerians,please be @ alert
Kai Kai you just read my mind, i said the something earlier  grin grin grin

play:

give the party a chance,moodylady. u are sure a moody individual, thats y u need to be at the party,ear say can't be as sweet as been there, so what u say.

Who said i was moody shocked shocked shocked, i know the truth is bitter cool cool

LOL me Nland party, god forbid bad thing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ? / Happy Birthday Seun / 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.