Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (16784 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by kason(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2013
I am excited for you to see this...
100% Done For You
Going into detail on exactly How you can
use LEVERAGE to legally Steal your share
the power of Passive income available in the
Online Business right here in Nigeria.
All your payment direectly into Bank Account.
Pay you on the 28th of every month.

Everything Is Already Done For You!

>>> Click Here http:www.autopilotcashtips.com

But first of all, what is Leverage?
Robert Kiyosaki said and I quote:
“Leverage is the reason some people
become rich and others do NOT
become rich.”

Leverage is the assisted advantage
produced from using a tool. Leverage
is the ability to achieve a great g-ain
from a lesser investment — whether that
investment is time, effort or money.
Here's exactly how Toyin Omotosho
received N115,600 from 8 days work
using the internet's "Leverage!"

>>> Click here http://www.autopilotcashtips.com

The QUESTION is...
What's the #1 business which
can yield 200% profits in which "anybody",
absolutely anywhere can start today?

Have you ever heard of the Singapore guy
called Ewen Chia? This guy makes $1M within
36 hours on the internet.
Laugh! Do you say, how come?
I'm thinking of giving you an ebook Gift
written by him titled "Newbies Cash Machine"

>>> Click Here to access your Free gift
http://www.kasonmarketingtips.com/freeaccess.html

The thing is I'm not sure if you will
read it. The first time I read that book,
I finally came to the conclusion that...
..come what may, I will NEVER give up on
using the internet as a Leverage.

>>> Click Here http://www.autopilotcashtips.com

Cheers!
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by kason(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2013
I am excited for you to see this...
100% Done For You
Going into detail on exactly How you can
use LEVERAGE to legally Steal your share
the power of Passive income available in the
Online Business right here in Nigeria.
All your payment direectly into Bank Account.
Pay you on the 28th of every month.

>>> Click Here http:www.autopilotcashtips.com

But first of all, what is Leverage?
Robert Kiyosaki said and I quote:
“Leverage is the reason some people
become rich and others do NOT
become rich.”

Leverage is the assisted advantage
produced from using a tool. Leverage
is the ability to achieve a great g-ain
from a lesser investment — whether that
investment is time, effort or money.
Here's exactly how Toyin Omotosho
received N115,600 from 8 days work
using the internet's "Leverage!"

>>> Click here http://www.autopilotcashtips.com

The QUESTION is...
What's the #1 business which
can yield 200% profits in which "anybody",
absolutely anywhere can start today?

Have you ever heard of the Singapore guy
called Ewen Chia? This guy makes $1M within
36 hours on the internet.
Laugh! Do you say, how come?
I'm thinking of giving you an ebook Gift
written by him titled "Newbies Cash Machine"

>>> Click Here to access your Free gift
http://www.kasonmarketingtips.com/freeaccess.html

The thing is I'm not sure if you will
read it. The first time I read that book,
I finally came to the conclusion that...
..come what may, I will NEVER give up on
using the internet as a Leverage.

>>> Click Here http://www.autopilotcashtips.com

Cheers!
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Samabu07(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Thank you For the free e-book.
I hope to make money as you wrote in the ebook and Kindly check the free gift access link, its not going through.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by tundebj(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
If u realy want hasle free money in your bank acount www.teamupafrica.com/siseoluwa is d best. Leverage on this
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2013
sure there is mail me at sunmonuolawale@gmail.com to put you through
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Bigmoneytrade(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2013
There are many
underground
billionaires i know. Some
making up to 400% Roi
daily.
In Forex. Now i can help show
you online. One on one.
Hello, i
help do all the setup for the business
to achieve the good roi
through 10 financial programmers based in
Europe and Asia. Your
money
will be in a forex
Brokerage
account and can be monitored daily to
watch the progress of
growth. You get 63% of
profit. I get 37%. My
Russia Pro trader is still
going strong. I have Live proof of 5500%
+ in 45 days already
made, as of today less than
50 days live trading the
equity is 8900%+ and there
is withdrawals too. 4400 participants already
benefiting globally
now. Available for
ready investors only.
100% transparency
guaranteed. Act fast this pay
per trade auto systems.
Russian
programmer may change
his mind.
Limited time offer. Call or email. I am waiting. The money will arrive in your local bank acct.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by neksummi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
I teach people to set up their own business and have customers pay them directly into their bank account. You're welcome to join as my student. www.makehotmoneyonline.com
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by fembizz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
magikalz:
Yes,there are online businesses that pay in Naira.You can easily go into Information Marketing.I would recommend that you visit www.cashcreationstrategies..com
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by iykepromotions: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
i got paid into my local bank acc. every friday. my signa. will tell you more
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by nairamaverick(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
dboy080808:
I recently laid my hands on a detail ebook on how to drive traffic from facebook.
it is a practical guide that shows you
-How to create an appealing facebook account!
-How to add 5000 friends within 7days!
-How to get 50000 facebook page likes!
-How To Create A Page That Brings Avalanche Of Traffic To Your Website!
-How to make your fan page go viral!
-How to get traffic to your website!
-How to make money with Facebook even without a website & your own product!

If you are interested in getting a copy of the guide send me a mail with the subject "make money with facebook wealth formula".

To learn HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BLACKBERRY PLAN ON A NON-BLACKBERRY DEVICE(TESTED AND WORKING) read this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1344052/how-use-airtel-unlimited-blackberry

Thank You.

Join our online community and learn how to make money online legally in Nigeria

http://www.facebook.com/OnlineNairaCommunity
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by csckid(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hi all...if you are looking for addtional biz to do...allow me to introduce online import biz to you...you can import little items from china at dirty cheap price and resell for a huge profit..i deal on powerebanks and i base in the delta/edo region....i can mentor those of us interested to go into this biz...i usually do this at a fee For enquiries...my contacts: whatsapp: 09021000247, bbm: 270312C1 Wish you all great success Ps: 5600mah powerbanks..3.5k 12000mah powerbanks 4.5k
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by teamfrabidel: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
when www.frabidel.com is their for you
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 04, 2015
A simple program i can suggest for you is by copy and submiting article online. you dont need to write the articles unless you wish.i prefer this because you dont need to sell anything before you make daily income into your bank account. truly the money may not be much just about $30 or more daily.at least you can start from somewhere. for more detail just go to: http://dollar-class..com/ and click article info
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 04, 2015
you can also try this: http://dollar-class..com/
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by fidellamo(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
DBS pays you directly into your bank account by 3.45pm the same day you make an earning.

HOW DO YOU MAKE EARNINGS?
1. With a one time subscription of N5k, you earn N4k monthly for the next one year.

2. You earn an extra N4k each time a subscription is made with your subscriber ID.

Check my signature for details.

To your success!
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by fastlane84: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Use the link on my signature to generate traffic and earn money

1$ for every unique visitor that signs up through your link.

you also make $6 per survey completed with valid information

apart from pasting your links on fb,twtter, etc, you can get very cheap traffic (2000 clicks for less than $5)
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by BabaGodwins: 2:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Nwabunor:
Of course there is one that I know of.When registering with them,you are expected to supply your personal details as well as your local bank account details.Your local bank details are needed because your earnings will be sent to you through your bank and in your country's local currency when you request for withdrawals.
info pls
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by BabaGodwins: 2:54am On Jul 11, 2015
DTLlimited:
yeah sure i can help you with the ebook that changed my online career, just a min. let me fetch it out.
I ll be grateful if I can get it chf.
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by BabaGodwins: 3:00am On Jul 11, 2015
julius99:
I work online as an Email Processor, I get paid $25 for each Email I process. I receive my payments through Payza and withdraw into my Nigerian Bank account.

what's the starting fee
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by wasuka14(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
waybgold:
[sup][/sup] of course there are enough of online business dat pays one bak in naira. U nid d right information only. because of dos who wil nt value d info. I wil nt state it publicly. If u nid info or help on this. Jst call me on 08090672839.
hey! Pls don't scam d innocent guy ooo. Why can't u release ur info here so dt others too an benefit?? I suspect ur motive! Becareful!
Re: Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? by Dharey55(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
With ur GTB master card or any visa card, u are good to go, simply click on my signature to get started and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prices Of Selected Food Stuff Decreased In March – Nbs / Ecobank Nigeria Launches Mobile Money / Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.