Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32112 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Lexi,

Me too, I never hear of Blaise, but from all the hype, i think i'm ready to hear her now, i just hope she's really original unlike others.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2006
lexyflexy:

Na wa O,

What clan of music do you belong to?

OKay, I heard Braggin Rights today.

And to me, she ain't dat good.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2006
Dat na your torro

The fact that you can't identify what and who rap Artist is does not make him or her low, go listen to "DEFINITION" and come back to tell what it feels like (and tell your church mind)
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2006
How can sumtin wrong b right
if ur baggy cant b tight
no stress u no fit fight na we get bragging right
B L A I S E
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Rageouz: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2006
who deh allow dis kids deh sit 4 computa deh scatter yarn, naija no git female rappers, all those names u listin a mere noise makers who in d name of wannabe r destroyin rap,dem ah wack, everytin dem ah talk is crap, mi feel like woop dem ass wit ma big fatt hammer, chuk.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2006
Ignorance na sickness
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ Rage,

Are you Kenyan? angry
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2006
@ Rageouz,
Abeg diliverance/anointing service dey my church dis Sunday , I go like if you go come, no carry last year wahala enter New Year ooo?

Shebi una dey hear as l dey give am blank offer?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cjunior: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2007
B.O.U.Q.U.I is definitely d best!!!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2007
cjunior:

B.O.U.Q.U.I is definitely d best!!!!

tell them ooo
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by diyobdw(f): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2007
I strongly disagree
She cant even freestyle or hold her crowd undecided
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2007
and who told you that
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2007
Ask her?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2007
I've heard blaise's track with freestyle, dunno who she raps like - I mean join join style 2 much. cool but she's not bad at all.

The only thing delaying my mixtape is a rap style. I dunno which one to choose and i tried to invent one but no living soul can dance to it, only the dead can! grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2007
@ Christino
Funny you, wish you well sha, may you find answers to the unveild mystery behind your tape - And all the people say,

Where in Iyana-Ipaja do you reside?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by JustGood(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2007
weird mc dey cool sha
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by JustGood(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2007
kemistry sef no bad o
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2007
I will always doubt that. That girl has lost her stand finally if she is venturing into Music, I won't be suprised seeing her end up like Genevieve, cos she is not supposed to be in it, tell her to stick-strictly to [b]Cool-FM [/b]that is where / what she was made for
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by rotimishor(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2007
Please note : Kemistry works at Rythm 93.7 and not cool FM,
But on the whole credit should be given to BOUQUI she's about the tightest one among the lot, followed by Blaise, Kemistry, BB and Sasha are almost on same level and Weird MC is not really that much of a rapper.
Sasha should please drop another song or better still an album, we're tired of the same ol' emi le gan, what next?

One last thing, amongst all the home based chics, BOUQUI is the only one with an album.

Need I say more?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2007
Are you sure of this? Sasha has an album out, check storm records website.

@ Lexyflexy,

I live in Alimosho, The most populated black Local Government Area in the world grin

Anyone has Kemistry's pix?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by rotimishor(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2007
Sasha does not have an album out yet, I read her interview in the current edition of TRUE LOVE magazine and she said the album is coming out this month.

Christino:

Are you sure of this? Sasha has an album out, check storm records website.

@ Lexyflexy,

I live in Alimosho, The most populated black Local Government Area in the world grin

Anyone has Kemistry's pix?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by danniecool(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2007
The hottest female rapper is Weird MC

Her moves,she is smart and her rap is very clear

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by zigbo(f): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2007
i dunno most of the cast in the poll but from the few i know,i think sasha is the real deal .she is a chic,she is girly and she doesnt ve to be a tomboy to be a rapper,i like the tone to her voice and she spits tyte too.the chic basically knows wat she is doing.

weird mc is good too but sasha is the altimate wink4 me sha.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by drill: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2007
i no send wetin anybody sez
for bioye sorry to ask but what do yu know about rap music i am just 17 and i can say i no more than u
let me educate u on why b.o.u.q.u.i is not the best female rapper by rules in rap
rule01-dont copy peoples rhymes
rule02-dont copy peoples rap sytyle
rule03-dont copy other peoples phrases
rule04-dont call urself controversial if u are not
rule05-dont use an accent u cant use to talk cause i know bouqui's vocabulary is bad and this are 5 rules that blaise as never broken WHY?cause she is a true hip-hop head not someone who they give beats and she raps to it and then thinks she as made music although i still think she is the second best but i remain admant that its blaise and this goes for u to cabali
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Boome2(f): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2007
I am really proud of all the nigerian artists out there and until now the only female rappers i have ever heard of are sasha and weird MC.

But i still have one question: Why do nigerian rappers (female and male) try to imitate the american accent and slang? what is wrong with our accent
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2007
drill:

i no send wetin anybody sez
for bioye sorry to ask but what do yu know about rap music i am just 17 and i can say i no more than u
let me educate u on why b.o.u.q.u.i is not the best female rapper by rules in rap
rule01-don't copy peoples rhymes
rule02-don't copy peoples rap sytyle
rule03-don't copy other peoples phrases
rule04-don't call yourself controversial if u are not
rule05-don't use an accent u can't use to talk cause i know bouqui's vocabulary is bad and this are 5 rules that blaise as never broken WHY?cause she is a true hip-hop head not someone who they give beats and she raps to it and then thinks she as made music although i still think she is the second best but i remain admant that its blaise and this goes for u to cabali

tell them baby
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lilthanny(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2007
I Prefer Shaha in that list.Anytime i listen 2 her raps,i remember Eve.She really great
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2007
@ rotimishor

Thanks for watching my back.

All the same I still give it up for BLAISE
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by diyobdw(f): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2007
@ronnieslimz and lexyflexy i repeat!

Bouiqui can't even freestyle or hold her crowd

I have seen and heard myself.She mess up at danceathon too! grin

no beef for the chic but Weird MC!! is the best
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by trendy(f): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2007
Sasha!

Reason; despite the fact that she is Hot, talented and A good rapper,
she paved the way for female mc's to be recognised
she was the road opener
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2007
Sasha, road opener?

Where was Weird MC all along shocked
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by jerseygurl(f): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2007
all i get 2 say na, nigerian rappers accept da bitter truth, ya'll tryna be like Americans, n dat iz just not cool, undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido - “Fia” (Video) / Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy / Download Mp3: Dj Khaled – Popstar Ft. Drake, Starring Justin Bieber [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.