Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32179 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by harpo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
Please oh sasha is good oh but blaise is tite, deep, and can flow proper. For jus that reason that she is deep she flaw sasha, go and listen to too much
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by thabomb: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2008
bouqui, what do u guys search for, skill or fluke men, did u see bouqui wierd and sasha on tv during a freestyle, bouqi held it down,shes deep shes skilled plus she inspires,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by thabomb: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2008
bouqui, i quote, i come thru u like a new born open u up like a surgeon, she spit fire, she got style, shes never lost in the crowd

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by trex007(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2008
bouqui is kool,sasha is da queen but blaise flows best.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by topilobaba(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2008
never doubt it, Its Princess SASHA
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2008
remains Sasha
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2008
any1 heard of the girl called kel?
i think she is good
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by YourFather: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2008
tosin, you dey read my mind, Kel, wa wa all right, she is heavy!!!

Check out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFvojx9tjes
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2008
confirmation grin
the girl can rap!!!! heard her first on illbliss's u go wound o!!!
and she killed the song!!!!
her first single wa wa alright is just hot
heard she is a 300L economics student in LASU
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by YourFather: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2008
e be like say when person wan find talent for Lagos nah Lasu be the place ooh!!!

Kel is heavy, looking forward to more from her.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by kaypumpin2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
so surprised no one mentioned Blaise yo!try listening tot his sistas(Blaise,SASHA,kHEMISTRY,bOUQUI) on Jatt's defination album, a track titled "TOO MUCH" and you will definately know Blaise is Red Hot and her lines were off the chain, "you be the king,i'll be the joker,but one move from me and its game over".She a lyrist to the core.She was hot with her flow wehn featured by freestyle's braggin right, this sista be holding it down y'all.The next rated will be Bouiqui, Sasha n Chemistry need to up their game,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by baslone: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2008
Kel is dope& Blaise is off the chains.
Sasha is hype jo!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by MeGaStReEt: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2008
thanks @tosinadeba

KEL waa wa alright is hot and lively

that girl set sha ohhh

i like sasha

but KEL just kom from nowere kom kolect am

na wa ohhh
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2008
kay_pumpin:

so surprised no one mentioned Blaise yo!try listening tot his sistas(Blaise,SASHA,kHEMISTRY,bOUQUI) on Jatt's defination album, a track titled "TOO MUCH" and you will definately know Blaise is Red Hot and her lines were off the chain, "you be the king,i'll be the joker,but one move from me and its game over".She a lyrist to the core.She was hot with her flow wehn featured by freestyle's braggin right, this sista be holding it down y'all.The next rated will be Bouiqui, Sasha n Chemistry need to up their game,

blaise is definately hot!!!!!!!!
bragging right was just off the hizzle!!!!
but on the track too much, bouqui killed the track

"my mic is my pen, my beat my paper, i infect ur confidence i make u stutter"
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2008
i disagree that sasha is just about hype
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by slimojas89(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2008
BOQUI IS UNARGUABLY THE BEST FEMALE NAIJA RAPPER AROUND.FO GOODNESS SAKE HOW CAN U COMPARE A REALLY WEIRD MC WITH HER OR EVEN SASHA.

if v got beef wif a female rapper n i wanna pick ha kind to battle fo me.i will pick BOQUI(only that she is into some christian rap i think)
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by missy06(f): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2008
I'm in the UK an having listened to all these female spitters and comparing them to those over here (and the US), BOUQUI wins hands down! Having said that all these girls are doing us proud; they're all gifted. smiley
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Fadajasi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2008
I wine with the best and i co with the rest am a balanced individual u beta protest>bouqui
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by baslone: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2008
Mustay:

i disagree that sasha is just about hype

I'm not implying that she is not good.
She is definitely not the best female rapper
plus she is more hype than what she can actually deliver.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2008
that's because she got good marketers cool
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2008
I saw Kel's video.

Hope she can maintain the tempo
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by maxwizzy(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2008
i really think the people on the list are great but if i'm 2 choosemy best it'll have to be Blaise. check out bragging rights with freestyle!! wink wink
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Bamsyle(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2008
KEL.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by A40(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2008
Blaise is good,Sasha a few good tracks here and there but Kel i love her delivery she is the best at the moment plus she's so fyne kiss
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by folahann(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
It's a keen competition between Sasha and Bouqui

but Sasha wins it, that girl is mighty
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by CH3COO(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
I wasn't conscious to the existence of rappers in Nigeria let alone female rappers
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Joan2(f): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
On your list Shasha is the best
But Kel is reall good and I see her beating Shasha to it.
Kel did a colabo with Ill Bliss and Suspect
She's also got a new song on TV dat i really like.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2008
CH3COO:

I wasn't conscious to the existence of rappers in Nigeria let alone female rappers

so y did u click on the thread undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by eldee(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2008
C'mon I got Bouqie's album in 2006
She was always going off the theme

Go listen to her on Midnight Crew's 'Rap 'n' Razz
She always get's blown away after three lines or sumn

Sasha's lyrics are point blank, totally direct

'Fish please, don't even try to diss
. . . stay there in a corner while you get impeached'

Straightup at the loudmouthed Ruggedman we had then
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by chrisical(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2008
Iam very elated that naija female rappers are really getting attention.Over the past few years they have kind of showed zeal and perhaps class.But i dont consider wierd mc as a full-time and congenital rapper.She sings pop basically.that will hinge my vote on blaise.she is a gifted rapper.However inability to have no album yet is a minus for her.Sasha is good but sometimes she flops lyrically and she gets a lot of hype.BOUQI also flows very well.

so brutal when i spit i leave creeps with scars
astronomers regard me as estraordinary coz i rock in planet mars
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2008
chrisical:

so brutal when i spit i leave creeps with scars
astronomers regard me as estraordinary because i rock in planet mars

now that line is the shIt

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido - “Fia” (Video) / Highlights From Headies Award 2019 - Hilarious Meme Collection / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.