Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. (7420 Views)

Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL / A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by randyorton: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
come to think of it,it is so hard to see a babe with well toned body.i mean when the clothes are off. i dont pronounce the word `sexy` on a woman until the clothes are off. we know they hide several things underneath the clothes eg fats, stretch marks and cellulite etc. we,the guys are not helping matters. we think that being fat is being sexy. what do ya think?
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by mashnino(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
tru talk,

all day do is stack in food into em body and store sweat in em armpit whilst they waste moni on deodorant and all like that, very rear to see black women in general in the gym or doin exercise. all they know how to do is "diet". Very different set of women race.

Black women don't do exercise they only go on diet dre by depriving themselves food. that's why they get very ugly as dey grow old
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by BloodShed1: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
All women should be forced to go to the gym, work out or something LOL.

What's funny is, alot of women who AREN'T fat, complain about "oh I'm fat" and all that nonsense. But once they get fat all of a sudden they feel confortable and are in denial.

No excuses. KEEP THE FORK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nayah(f): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
Hello Randy, I wouldn't say "force" but "encourage" this is different, the way you'll talk to your fiance is really important for not frustrating her
But I can understand that you as husband or fiancé you want her to maintain her weight not just for physical aspect, but especially for health
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by randyorton: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nayah:

Hello Randy, I wouldn't say "force" but "encourage" this is different, the way you'll talk to your fiance is really important for not frustrating her
But I can understand that you as husband or fiancé you want her to maintain her weight not just for physical aspect, but especially for health

THANK U PRETTY.
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by r231(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nayah:

on point as usual
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nayah(f): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
randyorton:

THANK U PRETTY.

Oh thanks for compliment, hope you'll apply my recommendation wink

r231:

on point as usual

lol kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by MrCork17: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
randyorton:

THANK U PRETTY.

Rangri. bro  BAccck offf from my woman before I brush your teeth with Sincoranick water! angry
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Igwe419: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nayah you are fat, do you even gym? I encourage you to lose some kilos

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
My younger sister's husband stopped her from going to the gym.
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
Should Nigerian [b]Men [/b]Be Forced To Go To Gym?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Sijo01(f): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
randyorton:

come to think of it,it is so hard to see a babe with well toned body.i mean when the clothes are off. i dont pronounce the word `sexy` on  a woman until the clothes are off. we know they hide several things underneath the clothes eg fats, stretch marks and cellulite etc. we,the guys are not helping matters. we think that being fat is being sexy. what do ya think?

Mi fink doz Men wit big tommy be forced to visit d Gym also.
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
OUCH! Okwa ife'm noo na eche o.
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by r231(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
Good Girl:

Should Nigerian [b]Men [/b]Be Forced To Go To Gym? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nooooo but we should be forced to the BEER PARLOUR cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nayah(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Thanks for the advise, it's always good from a brother even though you've never seen me grin
As my turn if I'll be glad to help you on courteousy lessons  wink
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by bekay911(f): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
Enuf attack on ladies wat of men wt swollen chin, flabby bodoies, yam thighs and pot bellies dose set of men shud b dragged to d gym
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by emofine(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
bekay911:

Enuf attack on ladies wat of men wt swollen chin, flabby bodoies, yam thighs and pot bellies dose set of men shud b dragged to d gym

. . .or alternatively they can borrow me their orobo meat I'm trying to store excess for winter sha
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nayah(f): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
bekay911:

Sister, I understand you because it's quite frustrating our brothers blame us for weight, but as a woman ad human being it's really important to remain healthy and especially correct in physical aspect, to avoid blames like "you are neglicted" "you took too much weight" I can't recognize you" dont give him occasion to go elswhere
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by drshrewd: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
hell noooooooo, so you want our naturally beautiful chics to look like this:
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by r231(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nayah:

Sister, I understand you because it's quite frustrating our brothers blame us for weight, but as a woman ad human being it's really important to remain healthy and especially correct in physical aspect, to avoid blames like "you are neglicted" "you took too much weight" I can't recognize you" dont give him occasion to go elswhere

who is complaining  undecided undecided undecided

dont worry i like mine with meat on it i mean a lottttt of meat

so i am not complaining  grin grin grin

if my wife cheat on me i wont divorce her but if she attempt to lose a single pound,

dats it we are done SIMPLE grin grin grin
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by tellwisdom: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
98 percent of them have muscle, why go to GYM again??
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

hell noooooooo, so you want our naturally beautiful chics to look like this:
grin   grin  grin    grin

Or like this? grin
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nayah(f): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
r231:

who is complaining undecided undecided undecided

dont worry i like mine with meat on it i mean a lottttt of meat

so i am not complaining grin grin grin

if my wife cheat on me i wont divorce her but if she attempt to lose a single, dats it we are done SIMPLE grin grin grin

I said avoid my dear wink
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by bekay911(f): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
emofine:

. . .or alternatively they can borrow me their orobo meat I'm trying to store excess for winter sha
lol perfect
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by sexylogan(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
please they shud. Nothing worse than a fyn, clean looking babe with a pot belly and fat thighs.
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by bekay911(f): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nayah:

D worst part of it is dat des ballooned nyash guys r d ones lookn for slim chicks to massage der pot bellies n critisizing d fat ladies hw IRONICAL
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nayah(f): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
bekay911:

D worst part of it is dat des ballooned nyash guys r d ones lookn for slim chicks to massage der pot bellies n critisizing d fat ladies hw IRONICAL

YEAH lool but we love them like this grin grin grin and don't worry they're dying for us too is just that they want us to be perfect wink
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by bekay911(f): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nayah:

YEAH lool but we love them like this grin grin grin and don't worry they're dying for us too is just that they want us to be perfect wink
Love em! U quite funny wit taste, i despice em, cant imagine masef wt a ballooned guy. Dats y i try so hard to stay slim bt if dey wnt perfect babes dey shud strive for perfection as well
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by sexsinners(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
you nigerian ment leave them alone
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]You can force a Horse to a stream, but you cant force it to drink water. If she wants to keep trim & fit, it should be because she wants to. As she alone knows her body make up and can understand her limitations far better than anyone else! Forcing a woman to go to a gym or worrever expect on health grounds is a shabby lackadaisical show of selfishness! You want her to look like a model at all costs, without taking into consideration if she is up to it or not? Shame!. . . Any man that looks [b]amoeba[/b]ish and expects a woman to be perfectly shaped, should be taken for a medical checkup, as that attitude is a sign of psychosis in it's elemental stages. . . [/size]
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by MrCork17: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
GYM? HELLL NOooooo. if they go to Gym, they will no longer have BIG NYANSH!! angry
Re: Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
I dnt have to be forced 2 go 2 d gym cos i gat all my machines at home,it's actually easier dat way! But i fink d reason most ladies r fat is cos dey r saddled with lots of responsibilities! And d guys r too lazy n selfish 2 even lend a hand!! Dats y i love d whites!!! What time den can dey use 2 visit d gym?! cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylvester Stallone's Watch - Panerai Luminor 1950 / How To Make Natural Hair Soft - 8 Step Regimen For Soft Natural Hair / Why Is Society So Obsessed With Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.