Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? (832 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Ofa Military Man And Another Woman / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by millco88(f): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
would you date him if asked you out?
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by BABE3: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
lol. undecided
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by bekay911(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
Wat dos he look lyk ? Is he rich and handaome? Hmmmm lol
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by drshrewd: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
well am not a g.ay so why should I. We can only be friends tongue
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
bekay911:

Wat dos he look lyk ? Is he rich and handaome? Hmmmm lol
[size=14pt]I was expecting this question. . . Stereotypical! I'd be damned if no one asked this. . . . [/size]
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by ShyOne(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
No

He is already married - his work and his projects are his wives

I would marry myself to him via business and investments - in that manner I would have access to him on a long term level and it would also keep him well-behaved.

wink wink
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by slimyem: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
I never know the colour wey hin be whether na green or na blue.na the colour go determine my answer.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by bekay911(f): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I was expecting this question. . . Stereotypical! I'd be damned if no one asked this. . . . [/size]
prof u again
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by tpia5: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
the section did need some spicing up.

the usual miscreants are in absentio for now.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by freecocoa(f): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
You people should stay off seun ,he is already taken by mua.

For those asking,he is handsome and for the being rich aspect,I'm saure you know the answer.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by seedord247(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
freecocoa:

You people should stay off seun ,he is already taken by mua.

For those asking,he is handsome and for the being rich aspect,I'm saure you know the answer.

they ask you simple question Yes or No . . You dey perambulate words.

How you take pass your Common Entrance self! cool cool

Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
the section did need some spicing up.
the usual miscreants are in absentio for now.
would have agreed 100% but no there are more terrible ones now. One of those u may be suspecting has a life and just got a job in the Queens country.

let others try there best for now.

@op, we have some other overseers that are females. pls ask we the males question about them. we may be interested as well.
ln fact me im interested
cheesy
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by ronkebp(f): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
iF HE IS L;OOKING FOR WIFE I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS AVAILABLE (THOUGH) NOT SEARCHING, I AM SEARCHING ON HER BEHALF.(too pretty to be single). cool cool cool cool onLY IF HE HAS A GOOD CHARACTER OOOOO,
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by seedord247(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

iF HE IS L;OOKING FOR WIFE I SOMEONE WHO IS AVAILABLE. cool cool cool cool onLY IF HE HAS A GOOD CHARACTER OOOOO,

I don't need to rack my Brain . . . I knew the person you are talking about.

That person name start from Fr*******Oa. pinch me if am Wrong. grin grin
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by ronkebp(f): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2011
seedord247:

I don't need to rack my Brain . . . I knew the person you are talking about.

Am lost??so am pinching you hard********** who is Fr*********
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by seedord247(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Am lost??so am pinching you hard********** who is Fr*********

We know the Single ladies in tha house naa. . . .

By their words you shall know their Stance.

They are here 24 hours stalking the single men in Tha house.

I wish i can fill that position but am i pre-order from this December till February next year.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
seedord247:

they ask you simple question Yes or No . . You dey perambulate words.

How you take pass your Common Entrance self! cool cool

Shebi you will not respect yourself,don't make me to start reasoning your matter,I've been warning you,know your blood group o.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by ronkebp(f): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
seedord247:

We know the Single ladies in tha house naa. . . .

By their words you shall know their Stance.

They are here 24 hours stalking the single men in Tha house.

I wish i can fill that position but am i pre-order from this December till February next year.

Oh got you now, nope not her, she is actually not on NL, this one na coded chic.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by freecocoa(f): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
seedord247:

I don't need to rack my Brain  . . . I knew the person you are talking about.

Anyways,I've decided that silence is the best answer for a,  complete it.
So I'm ignoring you.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by seedord247(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
freecocoa:

Shebi you will not respect yourself,don't make me to start reasoning your matter,I've been warning you,know your blood group o.

Don't you Understand what they call Forum again?

Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by freecocoa(f): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Oh got you now, nope not her, she is actually not on NL, this one na coded chic.
Wetin you come dey try talk?
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by seedord247(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Ohhh. . . You can Over pinch me then.

Nevertheless the above mention is over desperate  . . .  Even the best dating site in the world Can't solve Their Problem. smiley smiley
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by ronkebp(f): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
freecocoa:

Wetin you come dey try talk?

Freecocoa, i no talk say, you are not coded , i mean say that babe wey i for refer to Seun, 'na coded chic', but if Seun na your man, will back-off and look for another for her. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by deols(f): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
wat a kweshun! grin
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Freecocoa, i no talk say, you are not coded , i mean say that babe wey i for refer to Seun, 'na coded chic', but if Seun na your man, will back-off and look for another for her. wink wink wink wink wink
berra back off o,just go pitch your tent some place else wink
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by ronkebp(f): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, You no like competition ni
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, You no like competition ni
There's no room for competition gan sef,but if you want just waste your time and resources then BRING IT ON.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by ronkebp(f): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
freecocoa:

There's no room for competition gan sef,but if you want just waste your time and resources then BRING IT ON.

Naaa, i really don't do comeptition, personally not for me, i am hooked for life, soliciting onbehalf of my pretty friend, but will let you go for Seun, we still have Dayokanu if he is still single, Toba and the rest of the crew.
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by bekay911(f): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
[/quote][quote author=freecocoa link=topic=791805.msg9439648#msg9439648 date=1319838017]
berra back off o,just go pitch your tent some place else wink
madmoiselle no b only you get eye for beta tins wat is good for d goose is gud for d gander and goosling as well. Am in and i want ma own fair share of SEUN
Re: Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? by Blazing88(f): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2011
Ofcos! Why not, If he is tall,fine and sexy am in. N yea he is financially ok n i hope he is a smoooooooth talker too!

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy / Do We Need The Best But Expect The Worst In Our Relationship. / Pls Help I Need A Serious Dating Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.