Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,979 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin (3899 Views)

Has Any Women Died For Love ? / 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by neyostica: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
Op, there are few, i have a handful of them as frnd, and they r good gals.
I think its just a matter of self discipline,
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
claremont:

In my personal observation, the ladies who go around touting their virginity as if it's a weapon, are the most immoral of all ladies. I would stay the hell away from a Nigerian lady who claims to be a virgin, they are the worst of the worst!

ofcourse your a demon you can`t stand someone that`s pure and not easy or willing.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Judek2(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2011
Reduce it to 15 grin grin
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Cuddlemii: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2011
@op

Hope all is well with you. Aren't you the one that started that Sexkillz is an albino thread?

Are you having difficulties locating where the female reproductive organ is or you having difficulties of lasting up to 2mins. Tell me whats up?

Archaic man, virginity has never & would never be a determinant of a getting a good decent girl. As long as you ain't promiscuous and misusing it then I don't think its anybody's biz if someone is a virgin or not. People make their decisions, make their mistakes and learn from it. People are poking and the world is still in existence so there is no big deal, just apply maturity & wisdom. I suggest you quit your fairy tale & face reality so you don't end up with half human all in your bid to get perfection.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

Hope all is well with you. Aren't you the one that started that Sexkillz is an albino thread?

Are you having difficulties locating where the female reproductive organ is or you having difficulties of lasting up to 2mins. Tell me whats up?

Archaic man, virginity has never & would never be a determinant of a getting a good decent girl. As long as you ain't promiscuous and misusing it then I don't think its anybody's biz if someone is a virgin or not. People make their decisions, make their mistakes and learn from it. People are poking and the world is still in existence so there is no big deal, just apply maturity & wisdom. I suggest you quit your fairy tale & face reality so you don't end up with half human all in your bid to get perfection.

ofcourse virginty cannot confirm a good person from a bad one ,there are evil virgins out there. the real thing i am focus on is not sinning ,dont you guys ever feel guilty.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by BloodShed1: 2:44am On Oct 29, 2011
Over 18 and still a virgin?

In 2011 there are hardly girls under 15 years old who are still virgins.

Sad times.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by neyostica: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2011
@cuddlemi and a woman who sleeps with evry guy she dates is a gud gal Wats now the diff btw a gal who av slept wit say 6bfs and a hooker?
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Cuddlemii: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2011
neyostica:

@cuddlemi and a woman who sleeps with evry guy she dates is a gud gal Wats now the diff btw a gal who av slept wit say 6bfs and a hooker?

Uncle I don't think you understood my post. He is talking about women sticking their butts as virgins even at over 18. Now I am telling him virginity is not a yard stick for a happy home. I didn't encourage ladies to sleep with every guy that comes their way. Even wayward men don't sleep with every girl they meet. The topic of discussion is virginity & not the amount of men you have been with it. How about virgins that have given mouth action to over 20 random guys, how are they better than a decent lady who has lost her virginity. In the past I had delved deeply into virginity topics, so as not to sound repetitive, I decided to summarize my points here. However, when a lady sleeps around, her body devalues & depreciates.  I will paste my previous reply below so you can read & understand better. I also highlighted some salient points.

Cuddlemii:

@op

Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by snickpick(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2011
yes. Though Its quite difficult keepin ones' self wit d high rate of immorality these days, it only takes d grace of God n self discipline 2
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by lailaiwala: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Over 18 and still a virgin?

In 2011 there are hardly girls under 15 years old who are still virgins.

Sad times.

That cuz you're a child-molester.

claremont:

In my personal observation, the ladies who go around touting their virginity as if it's a weapon, are the most immoral of all ladies. I would stay the hell away from a Nigerian lady who claims to be a virgin, they are the worst of the worst!

you are without a doubt in my mind a psychopath. stay away from girls and women. go gayy. you'll be happier and women will be safer.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2011
Yes.

I know two who are over 18 and are still virgins.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2011
The only female's virginity men should worry about, if they must, is that of the girl/woman they intend to marry. Some NL men are on this asinine mission to "fix" women and their alleged promiscuity. Quite absurd.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by BloodShed1: 1:18am On Oct 30, 2011
lailaiwala:

That cuz you're a child-molester.

WOW, you thought that up all by yourself?? You sir are a funny guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf / How I Was Raped By 2 Ladies / What Attracted You To Your Partner??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.