Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] (17761 Views)

Poll: is the WWE real or staged

Real: 14% (15 votes)
Staged: 85% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury / Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? World Wrestling Entertainment / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by sexlog(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2011
I used 2 think it was real in d 80s.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Uzzie: 6:27am On Nov 02, 2011
@ rotimi, OLODO!!!
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2011
But Rody piper broke his leg and it was real undecided undecided
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by DonChimax(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2011
since my childhood i know is fake, i hate it with passion.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Yewe2011(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2011
the fighting is real, the result/outcome is fixed/agreed upon prior to taking the ring
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by nairapark: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2011
Poster, does it matter? cheesy
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by stiko: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2011
if at your age you haven't realized that WWE is fake then you should have your head checked grin grin grin grin grin grin even nursery school children have stopped falling for such tricks please don't allow your younger one hear this grin grin grin. Sometimes they do pick up nasty injuries but that's all part of the contract.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
Those guys are real!
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by houvest: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
Have Mark Henry break your leg as he did Big Show, Vladimir Koslov, Cain,etc or have kevin Nash break your vertebra as he did Triple H or do the power bomb on you as he did CM Punk severally or have Awesome Truth twart your title match with Alberto De Rio as they did to John Cena or Bodus Clay ram into you several times or Big show choke slam you or the viper RKO you or Sheamus broak-kick you. Try experiencing 619 or the wastelands or the zigzag or cross roads  or the world's strongest slam or the sharp enemities and then come back here and tell me it is fake and I will believe you. Perhaps the firing of Macmahone, the walkout on Triple H and his subequent removal from managing Raw are all fixed. Try seperate the hard reality part from the show part then you arrive at a good analysis. If it is fake, then Macmahon is a magician and needs serious acclaim.

The Truth is that WWE is showbiz and so has a high dose of show intertwined with reality. TO CALL IT FAKE IS PREPOSTEROUS. YOU CAN CALL IT A SHOW with loads of hardwork put in to make it entertaining but certainly not fake.

1 Like

Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Gbenge77(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
It appears bogus.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by DCAT: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ rotimy or what do you call ur self u must be high on cheap drugs, how can u make such comparison, effeminate man like u.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Aderupoko2: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
Its is as fake as FAKE itself.I never believed until I googled it and discovered that all was just STORY LINES,the winners are pre-arranged and sometimes they mistakingly injure themselves.Go to google and you'll be surprised that we have been watching home video grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by oswardic(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2011
This sport or seresere sport is very annoying and it is definitely STAGED! Bullshit, just one slap, the other person is forming weak undecided undecided, Imagine a fighter whom they've been beating since who now had a little opportunity to do a jump kick is now taunting around till the other comes back to beat and win angry angry,  I hate it!! NA PURE FAKE!!!!
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
why do you think they stopped taking all the wwe wrestlers on wprld tour,you all remember kamala d giant when he came here,on tv,just one headbutt and all fighters will fall and faint,he fought ladi(cant remember his full name) and he basically ran away,just one head but from ladi and his head opened yakata with blood,power uti almost killed (cant remember his name but he used to wear white and do stuff on the stage) a star from the wwf,bill hays or something
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Detongue: 2:09am On Nov 05, 2011
I don't even know what 2 bliv, i enjoy watching dis match
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by dagboss(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
Its entertainment with some real action at times. The rock confirmed this in one interview in his active wrestling days. he said most of the fights were real and that some of them are preplanned.In any case its one of my favourite tv programmes, i watch wwe on etv virtually every afternoon in my office during the week. Sure i know that some of the matches are planned and acted but blows, kicks and the violence are most of the time hard drug induced are real and i enjoy it a lot.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Vicrobor(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2011
I used to enjoy watching WWE until I discovered that they script it, act it and staged it. Anyway its all part of the fun.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by purplekayc(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
Its athletism + entertainment so its real
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by y2kplus: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Fake but they do really get injured or die due to errors or miscalculations.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Elsquidme(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Whether is scripted or bla bla bla, still the fighting is real real real. They injure themselves not by mistake but purely intentional and that makes it real. Them break bigshow head with iron chair. John cena injure his arm and he was not fully recovered when he came to fight. His oponent inflict injury to the same arm he was previously injured. So all wresling is real if not they would not tell u to do it at home.
Re: Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] by Awesomeking: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
BABE3:
I used to be a huge fan (I'm still a fan) of WWE/Monday Night Raw. The older I grew, the more obvious it became that the whole shebang is staged, so I hardly watch it anymore. Plus, SnowWhite Sheamus is now in the "spotlight"-----and I don't like seeing his face.

Real Pain though-- Real Injuries--Real flyKicks-- Real "attitude adjustment"-- lol.
blah blah..now you probably threw away your t.v cuz the celtic warrior is freaking mr money in the bank!!

Woooh
go sheamus!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement / Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win / Daily 2 ODDS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.