Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:47 PM

FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 (6410 Views)

Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? / Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! / Unregistered Sims Cease To Work By Jan. 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by koolman: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2011
Crisis and revolutions is looming. I can see the handwriting on the wall.
Time has reached when that non' entity' called Nigeria will disintegrate.
This are list of things that will happen next year alone.

(1) removal of fuel subsidy
(2)withdrawal/deposit limit of 150k.
(3)kicking off Islamic banking.
(4)new car plate number 15k and drivers licence 6k
(5)ban on importation of rice
(6)introduction of fuel levy on roads.
(7)hording of fuel and creating artificial scarcity.

All these Jonathan,s policies are aimed at punishing Nigerians especially the poor masses.
We are getting ready to resist all these evils.We shall see by next year.
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by BigMeat2: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
this is not looking good if the report is true
more hardship for the common man
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by DerMeister: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
Clueless president + Imperialist puppet Finance Minister = Screwed up Country

Those who voted this current set of retards (pres & govs) to rule nigeria must be brain dead morons!!!
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by tnktosin(m): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2011
Come 2012, we'd be waiting. Animals!!!
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 01, 2011
mehn! speechless
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by muhamm3d: 1:42am On Nov 01, 2011
you voted for them so you all should shut the Bleep up,
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by ayodot(m): 1:56am On Nov 01, 2011
we'll definitely be pushed to the wall one day
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by mencer(m): 2:25am On Nov 01, 2011
who will save helpless nigerians
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by deelobe: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2011
Can somebody please explain the difference between the fuel levy and fuel subsidy removal. It is well with this govt. Another opportunity for air fairs to skyrocket. if this money is not used for it is meant for may the Holy Ghost fire go after them
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by freshcvv(m): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2011
See hapless Nigerians all making mouth again, what can you all do? yeye things, nothing go happen, una go still manage, una go still dey suffer and smile.

yeye things

government go rape una mama for una front, una go still dey smile, yes i said it. idiotssss grin
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by fxtopedia(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2011
The best president ever, voted by people who sentiment, tribalism, nepotism and lack of proper analysis had beclouded their sense of reasoning being led
by SEUN and BEAF of Nairaland. SHM
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by FRANKMANUE(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2011
The FCT which is the sit of Nigerian Government is said to experienced inflation in the given contract just recently and the result of the committee who are charged with probing the incident is yet to be made known to citizens. now a more advanced way siphoning other money is coming on board. NAIJA NA WETIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, we are waiting to see what the outcome will be like. but let them know that what they impose today will surely hunt them one day. Because some of the elders who making noise toady didnt watch their back wen dem dey chop.
Minister know that for sure you cannot eat your cake and have it back.
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by zangality(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2011
I know one day one day we will be pushed to the wall and we nigerians will unite to fight these clueless government ruling us.It's either we unite together or suffer together like fools,
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by freshcvv(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2011
zangality:

I know one day one day we will be pushed to the wall and we nigerians will unite to fight these clueless government ruling us.It's either we unite together or suffer together like fools,

when that yeye one day go come? talk talk una sabi grin
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
I no go follow join the yeye revolution.
You idiota votes in PDP despite the glaring elitocracy & corruptocracy they represent; now you want me to join you to remove the evil you enthrone? no fvcking way!!

ENJOY YOUR FRESH AIR!

Since na una together put us for this suffering, lets simmer in it together.
Maybe you will learn some to be realistic. poo
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by badesco(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
This will probably trigger a revolution if care is not taken, because Nigerians Masses has been pushed to the limit and they will have no other choice but to explode and that explosion is REVOLUTION. And Like the Americans had predicted sometimes ago that Nigeria will break within the next 15 yrs, it seems to becoming into reality.
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
I say no to your after-thought revolution
Me and other like-minded folk warn of this debacle before hand
Me and other like minded folk won't be part your regrettable revolution.

You (PDP voting idiotas) voted PDP govt.
You (PDP voting idiotas) brought this fresh air on us
it's your (PDP voting idiotas) responsibilities to clean up the mess.

Until then, enjoy your fresh poo
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by lastpage: 1:06am On Nov 02, 2011
^^^Must we ALWAYS FIND AN EXCUSE FOR INACTION?

Why cry when the head is already off? I mean lets agree that some people are foolish for voting with their heart, instead of their Head, at this point in our Nation's history, how long would YOU or ME continue to use that "MISTAKE" as a justification for thwarting any effort at correcting such mistake?

Having said that, as more of these "Crazy and Draconian Policies" are rolled out, we should all be happy and shout for Joy!
It signals that the day of reckoning for the THIEVES IN GOVERNMENT, is at hand!
Even if you drop a stone from the highest mountain on earth, ONE DAY, IT WILL HIT ROCK BOTTOM! wink

Seems GEJ is about to write his name in dirty annals of this country; with indelible INK! wink

Fingers crossed till Jan 2012! lipsrsealed
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by erico2k2(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2011
Nigerians wont seize to amaze me, guys, in principle this is the way forward,,its one thing to make roads and another to maintain them, this structure proposed is how the western world works,% of the fuel duty we pay inclussive of pump prize are used to maintian roads and other things,we already pay road tax in Nigeria but cos of corruption, its not used on teh road.
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by texazzpete(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2011
erico2k2:

Nigerians wont seize to amaze me, guys, in principle this is the way forward,,its one thing to make roads and another to maintain them, this structure proposed is how the western world works,% of the fuel duty we pay inclussive of pump prize are used to maintian roads and other things,we already pay road tax in Nigeria but cos of corruption, its not used on teh road.

See this imbe.cile sitting down in London and advocating increased taxation on people whose taxes are not even being used to improve their lot!

Don't worry, when Nigerians finally gather the cojones to stage their revolution, your kind will be strung up right beside the greedy fiends who call themselves our leaders.
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by Irwindickson(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
FG imposes heavy TAX on polygamy, 3 children and above as a birth control measure. grin
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by erico2k2(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
texazzpete:

See this imbe.cile sitting down in London and advocating increased taxation on people whose taxes are not even being used to improve their lot!

Don't worry, when Nigerians finally gather the cojones to stage their revolution, your kind will be strung up right beside the greedy fiends who call themselves our leaders.
your father slowpoke,I blame you, nah me tell you say make you no come sit down 4 london run your mouth?Expert mumu like you,Idiots like you with insane mentality are what is pushing us out of the country.
Re: FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012 by sdymanagers(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2014
They have not gone far enough. What is left is to levy the air Nigerians breathe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Still Charge On Interbank ATM Transactions / Newspaper Or Magazine Business, Is It Profitable? / PAN, NSE Plan $700m Youth Empowerment Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.