Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:34 AM

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? (92363 Views)

Best Cakes Ever Plus Pictures!! Abuja Residents Only / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Gamine(f): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2008
if you people can bake this cake for mee

i will b doubly convnced

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
Easy!

You can me anytime on 018513492.

I would like to know exactly how u want it (flavour and size) and when
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Gamine(f): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
ok oh

i will hola. grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2008
Cute smile, wonder if u'll still b smiling if i told u d cake would cost d exact same amount as d bag!!!

(psyches, just kidding o  grin)
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2008
Thank you all for d comments & testimonials you left on d bakersworldcakes.com website.

I'm seriously contemplating inviting every1 that commented on this topic board to the monthly cake and ice cream party i throw for my clients.

Let me know if you'll like to be there.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Gamine(f): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2008
Lol!!

i will like to be there oooh!!

i cant pass up , cake and ice-cream!!!

tongue

but pls make it in june or july eh

abeg grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by spicy007(f): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
how come noone is talking about Cactus or Chocolat Royal, both in Victoria Island?
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Gamine(f): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2008
Cactus yack! tongue

Chocolat royale, yayayay grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by gbolah1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
I commmend you[b] kmzquru [/b] for the job well done

I will try to visit your office to make the choice of the cake design i will like for my forthcoming birthday,

Hope you guys have cataloges to enable me choose the one i will like

Furthermore are you guys normally design special requst

Yeah ahve been in catcus and they are trying also
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Ndipe(m): 1:51am On Mar 30, 2008
Nice and creative cakes! I have always maintained that cakes from Nigeria taste way better than cakes from yankee. Some may disagree though.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by tkem(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hi All,

Pls wait until you have tasted the cakes baked by Wonder cakes. They are new though but they are no push overs.

Interestingly, they are organising a free seminar on cake making and decoration sometimes around the 2nd week of May,2008.

Interested members of the public should call Kemi on 08023680352 and 8970862.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by AmakaOne(f): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2008
No way!!

150K for a cake?

I'm going into cake baking business o!

Plenty money dey o!

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ AMAKAONE

Welcome to d club!  grin

You all should try the new Baker's World chocolate gateau. You can also get d double layer choc and vanilla for d same price (we might be increasing the price by christmas)
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Gsawlah(f): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2008
@knzguru
ve always wanted to know about bakers world. just got ur web in one of your posts. so, when are you starting this year's xmas offer and i hope it will still be 2 for the price of one.

what if i want to enroll, wkend classes? how does it work.

i have your number now so i can give u a shout.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by spikedcylinder: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
I have tasted cakes from both cakes and cream and bakers world.

I am not kissing ass or anything but I loooooove cakes from Baker's world. My mum ordered all her birthday cakes from there because of me and I of course had my fill. . . . . .add that to the kgs I gained. knzguru, I blame you!!!! angry angry

grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by allhavoc(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2008
@knzguru,

Good job with the website and your direct/personal marketing approach. This is something other businesses should do as well,
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by omofola(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2008
There's nothing like a particular cake being better, its a matter of choice. I personally will never go to bakers world for a cake cos all the cakes i've had there are very black, and full of fruit. this doesnt mean someone else wouldnt love it, so you seeits a matter of choice. 25years doesnt mean anything, its not how far but how well.

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by sley4life(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2008
This is a sad report that the President of Nigeria is Dead in Saudi Arabic. May is soul rest in peace. xcheck out this link and get back to me http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71526
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by sley4life(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
This is a sad report that the President of Nigeria is Dead in Saudi Arabic. May is soul rest in peace. xcheck out this link and get back to me http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71526
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by chika98: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2008
Cakes with fondant? yuck!
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Mineomine: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hey wat about Cakes BY TOSAN, HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by TmeD0(m): 3:10am On Sep 04, 2008
Quote from OlowoTee:
Nice work!!! Great Job!!!!  I prefer the winne-de pool (Chei!) character cake.

Answer to your question!
Have you tried "Cakes and Cream" Cakes too?? They are on Opebi Road, Ikeja. Their cakes are wonderful, creamish too.
============================================================================================

Lol!  Sista, na Winnie the Pooh o!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by mufasa(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2008
i ve tried both baker's world and cakes + cream. they r ok. but me thinks DR ROBERTS CAKE really rocks as per texture,consistency,taste,feel and also d response u get from d chick u r giving it to, she goes ooooh,Mufasa take me 2 pride rock wit you cos this cake is heavenly,then we start tryin to make Simba.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by shilling(f): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2008
Love Bakers World. Couldn't get enough of their cakes during Christmas last yr. Bakers World rocks!

Ndipe:

Nice and creative cakes! I have always maintained that cakes from Nigeria taste way better than cakes from yankee. Some may disagree though.

I totally agree!
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by MrCrackles(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2008
Look all the names ya'all giving is phoney

My mother makes the best cake in the whole of the World!! grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by ama27(f): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2008
For excellent cakes at affordable prices check out Tulip
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Caliente(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2008
[size=13pt]I've not tasted cakes from both baker's world and cakes & cream embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by seunbballo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2008
Forgotten the name but its at: Sam Shonibare Street Off Ogunlana drive surulere lagos Nigeria.
The Best i know for Sure!!
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
omofola:

There's nothing like a particular cake being better, its a matter of choice. I personally will never go to bakers world for a cake because all the cakes i've had there are very black, and full of fruit. this doesnt mean someone else wouldnt love it, so you seeits a matter of choice. 25years doesnt mean anything, its not how far but how well.

Hello omofola the cakes u've tasted were FRUIT cakes tongue, brown with mixed fruits. Most of our clients walk in and pick up cakes off the shelf and i'm sure you realise that fruit cakes are designed to get better with time and can even last for years if u keep them well (that explains why most wedding cakes are fruit cakes).

I would like to personally recommend my new chocolate gateau cake, its incredibly delicious and affordable (if i may say so myself). It comes in double layer (choc+choc or choc+any other flavour) with cream filling. shocked

U can also order for vanilla, strawberry, marble, carrot and cheesecakes cool

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by mufasa(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2008
Now this is mean lookin mo'fo wish i could sink my teeth into it right now, Do you ship to anywhere within nigeria?
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
@mufasa
We deliver anywhere within Nigeria and UK.

@ Omofola
Whats more some skills take time. 25yrs no be yam o! grin

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by spikedcylinder: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2008
Oh my word!!! angry angry

I want, I want! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar/akwa Ibom Food! / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.