Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? (32310 Views)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by aloyemeka1: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2011
aribisala0:

no i am not muslim or christian . though i have read both quran and bible.

i remain proud of my yoruba heritage and do not need foreign gods

please answer me someone

Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by aribisala0(m): 2:37am On Nov 03, 2011
are those your parents
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by vedaxcool(m): 4:01am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

hundredfold in properties. . . . .not hundredfold in humans.
it is not possible for a man to have 100 fathers and 100 mothers.
your attempt to twist the scriptures fell flat on it's face.

he did not.
because he wouldn't give every individual that hath forsaken his mum, 100 mothers or 100 fathers.
it's quite different to the hadith talking about 72 houris.

is it possible for you to have 100 fathers? 100 mothers?
vedaxcool, think about it. wink
do you guys actually believe you will have access to 72 virgins?

LOl !~ grin grin grin grin, so you mean to say Jesus did not know what he was talking about? or you are trying to say he did not know how to express himself? statements like these continue to indict you as nowhere did Jesus say it is restricts to land etc, just because you cannot have more than one father does not mean the statement did not mean that Jesus would not give you 100 fathers for laving one, you are the one that are in a fix
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by tunnytox(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2011
There is no marriage in heaven! so don't get excited about an opportunity to have endless sex grin grin Jesus Christ our Lord said in Matthew Chapter 22:29-30 "ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

I have no problems with muslims who want to marry many wives at least some non muslims that i know do the same, so whatever rocks anyone boat is fine by me in asmuch it is consented to by the parties concerned. However, there is no need to twist the Bible to justify your expection of virgins in the heaven because the bible do not promise Christians any such virgins.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by vedaxcool(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2011
^
Another denier of Christ statements claims to know more than the god he worshipped
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by tunnytox(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2011
I know you're an unreformed religious bigot that's why I won't bother to dignify you with any more reply.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2011
vedaxcool:

LOl !~ grin grin grin grin, so you mean to say Jesus did not know what he was talking about? or you are trying to say he did not know how to express himself? statements like these continue to indict you as nowhere did Jesus say it is restricts to land etc, just because you cannot have more than one father does not mean the statement did not mean that Jesus would not give you 100 fathers for laving one, you are the one that are in a fix

the problem with people like you is the little or lack of intelligence.

the bible was not written in pure english language from the onset. it has been translated over the years and some certain words often get lost in translation sometimes. he was talking about replenishing people who have lost properties not lives. so people who have lost 3 brothers in a war would get 300 brothers? is it possible for one woman to produce 301 children?

vedaxcool, task your brain for one second and stop spewing heresy.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Sweetnecta: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2011
@Aloy/Emeka: « #316 on: Today at 01:00:52 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 08:37:27 PM
@Aloy/Emeka: I said in my very early post that Christians are too smart [foo.lish to others] for their own good.

Paul said you must never divorce. But you people turn deaf ears to him; divorce and remarry. You become a polygamist of 1 wife,  , though different face that makes the 1 body union.

The man is constant. But the woman is ever changing.

In some cases, the woman is constant. But the man is ever changing.

My the time some of you are done, it will be many women and just that much divorce.

if that is life, asked the woman the men divorced; she is mad as hell and she ain gonna take it anymore.

How can they be mad when women initiate the divorce most times?. If I may recall, [b]you've been divorced in America before so divorce is not a Christian thing. [/b]Even the muslim men who marry many wives divorce some too. In some cases, they divorce some to make space for the first 4 because a 5th wife is sinful according to Allah.[/Quote]I don't recall telling anyone about my marriage. I am married to muslim spouses. I have never divorced. They say hell has no fury like a woman scorned. And you can not scorn anyone worse than divorcing him or her. So if you think they are not mad, enough to initiate the divorce, the men are madder then. Satisfied in your illusion, man, woman?

[Quote]You remember the muslim Nigerian senator from Zamfara who divorced his 4th wife to make space for a 12 yr old Egyptian girl?. So, divorce is not a Christian thing.

Btw: Be careful this sallah o. See below what some of your brothers are doing because of their erroneous interpretation of the quran. Y'all may need bomb detectors in your mosque this season.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-795421.0.html[/Quote]Alhamdulillah. We don't have the Nigerian problem of Boko Haram, etc among the muslim communities of the West. I can close my eyes and sleep very deeply around every muslim I know. Allah has made them a guard over me and me a guard over them. I don't know about Zamfara senator, but I only heard about his "mis adventure" based on mis-information, just like you saying God is a Triune/Trinity and Jesus is son of God, or Frosbel saying he is more fluent in English than Igbo Language, as if he is an orikira [fake igbo] made and his dreams are always in English but not in Igbo.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Sweetnecta: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2011
@Cougar: « #326 on: Today at 10:30:39 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: vedaxcool on Today at 04:01:34 AM
LOl !~ Grin Grin Grin Grin, so you mean to say Jesus did not know what he was talking about? or you are trying to say he did not know how to express himself? statements like these continue to indict you as nowhere did Jesus say it is restricts to land etc, just because you cannot have more than one father does not mean the statement did not mean that Jesus would not give you 100 fathers for laving one, you are the one that are in a fix

the bible was not written in pure english language from the onset. it has been translated over the years and some certain words often get lost in translation sometimes. he was talking about replenishing people who have lost properties not lives. so people who have lost 3 brothers in a war would get 300 brothers? is it possible for one woman to produce 301 children?

vedaxcool, task your brain for one second and stop spewing heresy.[/Quote]In other word; the Bible is corrupted, just as Quran has indicated it. If you have 3 brothers, will you get 300 brothers, he asked? If the Bible is correct; many folds of hundreds, so yes, at least 300 you will get of brothers. Just like Dolly the cloned sheep, you will be amazed what Jehovah can do. You said He came to the world and get killed, so how difficult can it be for Him to do things of honor, when He was able to humble Himself in the person of Jesus; your statement and belief, neither is mine.

Nothing is impossible for Jehovah, remember that He is not restricted by you and you say in order to justify Him as Jesus and Jesus as His son, He does not restrict Himself from doing anything; honorable or not, Godly or not. You need to stop whining or remove the corruption off the pages of your book if you hate it so much.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Cougar: « #326 on: Today at 10:30:39 AM »In other word; the Bible is corrupted, just as Quran has indicated it. If you have 3 brothers, will you get 300 brothers, he asked? If the Bible is correct; many folds of hundreds, so yes, at least 300 you will get of brothers. Just like Dolly the cloned sheep, you will be amazed what Jehovah can do. You said He came to the world and get killed, so how difficult can it be for Him to do things of honor, when He was able to humble Himself in the person of Jesus; your statement and belief, neither is mine.

Nothing is impossible for Jehovah, remember that He is not restricted by you and you say in order to justify Him as Jesus and Jesus as His son, He does not restrict Himself from doing anything; honorable or not, Godly or not. You need to stop whining or remove the corruption off the pages of your book if you hate it so much.

you are a lost soul cos you lack knowledge.
in the book of luke, the same issue was properly translated and yes - i have not seen christians killing their wives to gain 100 in heaven.

but i am sure i have heard of jihadists killing infidels so they can caress 72 virgins in heaven.
yours has been in practise for eons whilst i am hearing your theory for the first time ever.

we are worlds apart, sweetnecta.
boko haram is not a christian group. grin
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by aloyemeka1: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Aloy/Emeka: « #316 on: Today at 01:00:52 AM »I don't recall telling anyone about my marriage. I am married to muslim spouses. I have never divorced. They say hell has no fury like a woman scorned. And you can not scorn anyone worse than divorcing him or her. So if you think they are not mad, enough to initiate the divorce, the men are madder then. Satisfied in your illusion, man, woman?
Sorry for mirepresenting you cos I thought you are Olabowale 1 of NY.

Sweetnecta:

Alhamdulillah. We don't have the Nigerian problem of Boko Haram, etc among the muslim communities of the West. I can close my eyes and sleep very deeply around every muslim I know. Allah has made them a guard over me and me a guard over them. I don't know about Zamfara senator, but I only heard about his "mis adventure" based on mis-information, just like you saying God is a Triune/Trinity and Jesus is son of God, or Frosbel saying he is more fluent in English than Igbo Language, as if he is an orikira [fake igbo] made and his dreams are always in English but not in Igbo.

Are you saying that muslim communities in the North are troubled and have veered from the paths of Allah?. Are you not doing the same thing like Northern muslims when they call you keferi?. How can you place yourself above Northern muslims even though y'all practice the same faith?. Are you holier than them?. So, Islam supports discrimination based on race and ethnic background?. Jesus have mercy on these people.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by aloyemeka1: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2011
aribisala0:

what a deafening silence!! yesterday i challenged all so called christians to produce a scripture that instructs christians to be  monogamous

NO ANSWER

ona no fit talk

" And I say to you, Whoever divorces his wife, except for intimate immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery"---Mark 10 vs 11

"If a man desires the position of a bishop [or an elder], he desires a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife" , (NKJV).--1 Timothy 3: 1-2
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by aribisala0(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

" And I  say to you, Whoever divorces his wife, except for intimate immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery"---Mark 10 vs 11

"If a man desires the position of a bishop [or an elder], he desires a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife" ,  (NKJV).--1 Timothy 3: 1-2

my friend do you understand english ??
we are talking polygamy not divorce.

the first scripture has nothing to do with polygamy e.g ojukwu divorced his wife and remarried as someone told us above and he is not a polygamist
polygamy is marrying more than one ( simultaneously)

where is it written that christians are forbidden from polygamy

your second relates to bishops
are all christians bishops??
in any case,for the record the second scripture is the subject of debate as to meaning. note that the new testament  was written in greek and translated into english
there are various translations of this verse but none of them forbids polygamy to christians in general.
let us accept this particular version. it does NOT forbid christians from polygamy.

jesus said

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"
now  did the law forbid polygamy? ask moses he wrote the law and was a polygamist himself as were

Jacob later known as Israel
King David
king Solomon
Hosea
Gideon

exodus 21.10
If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
For a very religious people you sure are preoccupied with carnal things more than the spiritual.

Does everything revolve around having many wives in ISLAM undecided
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by aloyemeka1: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
aribisala0:

my friend do you understand english ??
we are talking polygamy not divorce.

the first scripture has nothing to do with polygamy e.g ojukwu divorced his wife and remarried as someone told us above and he is not a polygamist
polygamy is marrying more than one ( simultaneously)

where is it written that christians are forbidden from polygamy

your second relates to bishops
are all christians bishops??
in any case,for the record the second scripture is the subject of debate as to meaning. note that the new testament  was written in greek and translated into english
there are various translations of this verse but none of them forbids polygamy to christians in general.
let us accept this particular version. it does NOT forbid christians from polygamy.

jesus said

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"
now  did the law forbid polygamy? ask moses he wrote the law and was a polygamist himself as were

Jacob later known as Israel
King David
king Solomon
Hosea
Gideon

exodus 21.10
If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.

May be if you quit smoking hashish, you will notice that the quotation  also addresses the issue of polygamy.

And I  say to you, Whoever divorces his wife, except for intimate immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery
IN RED: it can't be 2nd, 3rd, 4th wife, can it?. Because if polygamy is accepted, the person will not be accused of adultery[in blue] by Christ. Can you be accused of adultery when you sleep with YOUR wife?. DUH!!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Sweetnecta: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^Aloy/Emeka and his/her gimmick. You either need a wife or you should give in to Toba {what a sight].

If Jesus lived the OT and instructed you to live it and further promised 100 folds of whatever goodies in OT in "Christian Heaven", it is a contrast in reality that the same Jesus will say you can not enjoy what Abraham, Jacob, etc enjoyed. Or has the intention of God of Abraham, a polygamist, God of Issac a monogamist with a wife who was his worst enemy and that of Esau her own son, [what a wife; Emeka, aa boo gboo; Ki Olorun sowa lowo iyawo buruku. I know you will enjoy this [kolorun so i wo wolo oko buruku]] and God of Jacob a polygamist, when it comes to OT? Why? Is it because He changed His mind or the lying Bible writers penned lies against who and what they feel to get you wrapped up in their evil objective?

Former New York State catholic man Alfonso D'amato fought and forced the church to annul his first marriage to marry another woman. Crazy cheap shot opportunist catholic man Former New York city Mayor Rudy Gulliani filled for divorce from news reporter woman Donna Hanover on the news, she and everyone hearing about it, the same time. What sets of husbands. Lets leave Bill Clinton out of the dialogue for a moment. Even Jessie Jackson, late Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Christians, if have honors, Christianity is not responsible for it. Human natural inclination to do good is for the greater part responsible for suppressing the desire to do evil in this case. When Muslims do evil, it is not Islam that engineers them to these evil, because it should have engineered every muslim to evil. The weakness of mankind takes over the potential of doing good in this case and in spite of Islam, they do evil.

Continue to read your Biblical verses upside down to suit your own agenda passed on from Pauline doctrine. Your heart knows that you are foo.ling your own soul.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by aribisala0(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

May be if you quit smoking hashish, you will notice that the quotation  also addresses the issue of polygamy.

english is NOT your forte
. obviously.

the quotation has nothing to do with polygamy.

it says divorce first and then marry another.

polygamy is  about being married to more than one person at the same time . divorce does NOT come in at all.

Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by vedaxcool(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

vedaxcool, task your brain for one second and stop spewing heresy.

LOL!
I am sensing your obvious furstration, so you now mean to say the Jesus meant one fold not hundred fold  grin grin grin grin grin grin. As Borther sweetnecta said you have finally confirmed the bible is corrupt, note it took exceptionally courage for you to do so, so my adivse to a book that cannot quote people properly cannot be expected to produce the words of God properly, hence we can convincingly state that the bible cannot be seen as the right guide for mankind. The Qur'an has long stated this, the Qur'an remains the hope for mankind. Islam doors are always opened.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
vedaxcool:

LOL!
I am sensing your obvious furstration, so you now mean to say the Jesus meant one fold not hundred fold  grin grin grin grin grin grin. As Borther sweetnecta said you have finally confirmed the bible is corrupt, note it took exceptionally courage for you to do so, so my adivse to a book that cannot quote people properly cannot be expected to produce the words of God properly, hence we can convincingly state that the bible cannot be seen as the right guide for mankind. The Qur'an has long stated this, the Qur'an remains the hope for mankind. Islam doors are always opened.  grin grin grin grin grin

this issue is very simple so let's finecomb it, shall we?

if christians interprete that verse like you(s[i]e[/i]x deviant) have done, surely there must have been a case of someone somewhere who calls himself a christian, murdered his wife with the motive of gaining 100 in heaven. so go on the net, scour it and show me one case of this.

however, i have thousands of cases of men like yourself who kill infidels to sleep with 72 virgins in heaven. mind, 100 women in heaven should be more incentive than 72 virgins in heaven which young muslims are helping themselves with every now and then in iraq, afghanistan, northern nigeria, etc.

i have a question:

what do muslim females who kill infidels in the name of Allah get? 72 male virgins or what?
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by vedaxcool(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

Yes, but questions should address the issues

coogar:

if christians interprete that verse like me(s[i]e[/i]x deviant) have done, surely there must have been a case of someone somewhere who calls himself a christian, murdered his wife with the motive of gaining 100 in heaven. so go on the net, scour it and show me one case of this.

where did i asked Christians to murder their partners? I do not know why you call yourself s[i]e[/i]x deviant, but nowhere did I mention Christians should kill their wives to gain 100 shocked shocked shocked shocked, all the verse says is that leave 1 get 100 replacement in heaven this is the simple crux of the matter sir! maybe you were aiming at something else but you failed to adhere to the above instruction grin grin grin

coogar:

however, i have thousands of cases of men like yourself who kill infidels to sleep with 72 virgins in heaven. mind, 100 women in heaven should be more incentive than 72 virgins in heaven which young muslims are helping themselves with every now and then in iraq, afghanistan, northern nigeria, etc.

you only showed you do not understand what the verse says, again you showed that most Christians are unaware of what the bibles says, I opened you eyes to biblical opportunities and this is how you repay me by insulting me? grin grin grin grin grin please adhere to instructions, restrict all inquiries to the questions.

coogar:

i have a question:

what do muslim females who kill infidels in the name of Allah get? 72 male virgins or what?

I would have answered the question but I refuse on the Ground that Muslims are only allowed to kill in self defense until you are ready to concede that point I will not answer this question. wink wink wink

But I have another question; why do you try so hard try disregard Jesus directives, is he too small to respected by you or was it Paul that founded Christianity? cool cool cool
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
vedaxcool:

where did i asked Christians to murder their partners? I do not know why you call yourself s[i]e[/i]x deviant, but nowhere did I mention Christians should kill their wives to gain 100 shocked shocked shocked shocked, all the verse says is that leave 1 get 100 replacement in heaven this is the simple crux of the matter sir! maybe you were aiming at something else but you failed to adhere to the above instruction grin grin grin

except that i am hearing this for the first time. the bible actually does not support divorce so i don't know how leaving one and getting hundred surfaces when the man in question is hell-bound as he's committed adultery by leaving one. you must have an empty brain cavity.

you only showed you do not understand what the verse says, again you showed that most Christians are unaware of what the bibles says, I opened you eyes to biblical opportunities and this is how you repay me by insulting me? grin grin grin grin grin please adhere to instructions, restrict all inquiries to the questions.

unlike you, i don't see heaven as a whorehouse of orgi[i]e[/i]s.
you are probably w@nking already to the 72 virgins promised you in heaven grin grin grin grin grin what a loser!!!
you shall be reminded of this day when you are sucking satan's balls while being fisted by a host of goblins. grin

I would have answered the question but I refuse on the Ground that Muslims are only allowed to kill in self defense until you are ready to concede that point I will not answer this question. wink wink wink

kill in self-defence? blimey!!
so the hijackers that crashed into the twin towers killed innocent passengers in self defense? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

But I have another question; why do you try so hard try disregard Jesus directives, is he too small to respected by you or was it Paul that founded Christianity? cool cool cool

you are twisted!
keep hoping on 72 virgins but i know sometime when you get to hell, you will be reminded of this day that a certain coogar warned you.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
There are many more sources and much more graphic material within the Islamic sources regarding Jannah. However I think we have seen enough for now. What a degrading view for the women. Being a sex object for a man along side 70 other women. Sex slaves indeed! Interestingly the Bible says nothing of the sort. Instead we read that there will be no marriage. Thus no sex. We also read that Heaven is not fully conceivable in its greatness.

"However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

Thus the peak of the Islamic Jannah (women, sex, virgins, swelling bosoms) is described in great detail. However the Bible doesn't even try to attempt to communicate what God has prepared for us fully. If it were merely SinParties and sex, the Bible would have documented that. However the few things it does tell us about Heaven relate to its Holiness and how incomprehensible it is. We read that:

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21:4

"Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat." Revelation 7:16

My contention is that if Allah was the same God of the New Testament, we should see the same heaven since its details were established in the 1st century. We should at least see some intimate references involving virgins and sex in Biblical heaven if Allah was responsible for the Injil. Since there is not one single reference to sex or carnal desire in Biblical heaven, the reader is forced to conclude that Allah is not the same God. He was not responsible and he had nothing to do with the Injil (New Testament).

How can one imagine a Holy and righteous omniscient and Omnipotent God wanting to watch his creation Be Intimate in his Holy kingdom of absolute glory. People should have more respect for God Almighty. Why would you want to disrespect him by following a religion that contains such things, and even making them important factors to motivate believers to fight and die in the cause of Allah? Heaven is about fellowship and worship of God, our creator. It is about love, real love, not carnal intimate desire. Christ has risen and he is Lord. Amen.

By Keith Thompson
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by vedaxcool(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

except that i am hearing this for the first time. the bible actually does not support divorce so i don't know how leaving one and getting hundred surfaces when the man in question is hell-bound as he's committed adultery by leaving one. you must have an empty brain cavity.

But Jesus say leave one wife for my sake and get 100 free or are you saying you do not accept the verse? , and you need to drop you insults or else you might have to ask toba to explain how he suffered verbal weeping . . . grin grin grin grin grin

coogar:

unlike you, i don't see heaven as a whorehouse of orgi[i]e[/i]s.
you are probably w@nking already to the 72 virgins promised you in heaven grin grin grin grin grin what a loser!!!
you shall be reminded of this day when you are sucking satan's balls while being fisted by a host of goblins. grin

using such words shows how low your morals are and shows who follows the devils path, again you need to drop you insults or else you might have to ask toba to explain how he suffered verbal weeping . . . grin grin grin grin grin
coogar:

kill in self-defence? blimey!!
so the hijackers that crashed into the twin towers killed innocent passengers in self defense? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

then the Hijackers went against Islamic principles or do you claim to know the Qur'an more than me? you that is wholly ignorant of the many provision of the bible, even Jesus sweet promises for you?

coogar:

you are twisted!
keep hoping on 72 virgins but i know sometime when you get to hell, you will be reminded of this day that a certain coogar warned you.

Did you mean to write cougar for your user name? that would explain your use of profanities, being a cougar will do you no good, madam interested in yound boys that is what cougar stands for, what a choice for a user name, now imagine such a person is here being the holy worrier who chants profanities
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
oh oh!!!!!!!!!!1 so ds thread is still ongoing mashaAllah

vedaxcool, Sweetnecta- well done oo

coogar lipsrsealed

frosbel- u as usual

others- grin grin
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

if christians interprete that verse like you(s[i]e[/i]x deviant) have done, surely there must have been a case of someone somewhere who calls himself a christian, murdered his wife with the motive of gaining 100 in heaven. so go on the net, scour it and show me one case of this.

i have a question:

Are u genuinely concerned wv d position of the Muslim woman in paradise

or are u just here to mock?

whatever the case is, lemme ansa u -

paradise is where every1 gets whatever they desire.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^

Deols , look at that pretty intelligent woman thinking for herself, reminds me of my wife  grin

Now young girl, you gotta think for ya self.

Honestly shake of the freakish control of your men and you will be free.

And if you do change I welcome you to the 21st century grin
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
vedaxcool:

But Jesus say leave one wife for my sake and get 100 free or are you saying you do not accept the verse? , and you need to drop you insults or else you might have to ask toba to explain how he suffered verbal weeping .   . .   grin grin grin grin grin

verbal weeping for coogar?
you, your dad and your grand-dad and 10 generations before your grand-dad are not enough. you want a verbal war - bring it.
nor be today i dey eat invertebrates like yourself for lunch. by the time i through with you, you will sell your quran and buy a bible!

using such words shows how low your morals are and shows who  follows the devils path, again  you need to drop you insults or else you might have to ask toba to explain how he suffered verbal weeping .   . .   grin grin grin grin grin

you are the homoerotic peasant who cops [i]e[/i]rections from twisting scriptural verses.
you should also ask toba how i reign supreme in this habitat. you will need your entire lineage to joust verbs with me. i will cremate you, smoke your ash and get high!

then the Hijackers went against Islamic principles or do you claim to know the Qur'an more than me? you that is wholly ignorant of the many provision of the bible, even Jesus sweet promises for you?

they went against islamic principles? you are a pasty cuntbucket!
who went against islamic principles? everything they recited before the crash was lifted from the quran.

matter of factly, they shouted allah akbar till they crashed!

Did you mean to write cougar for your user name? that would explain your use of profanities, being a cougar will do you no good, madam interested in yound boys that is what cougar stands for, what a choice for a user name, now imagine such a person is here being the holy worrier who chants profanities

i expect this question from a stark illiterate like yourself. you probably know cougar only as women interested in boys.

cougar is a panther/mountain lion(first) - a large carnivore who eats herbs like you for lunch. it's not my business if middle-aged women who fancies little boys used the name to advertise themselves. the ethos behind the username is flesh-eating! coogar is a man!

so grab a book!

deols:

Are u genuinely concerned wv d position of the Muslim woman in paradise

or are u just here to mock?

whatever the case is, lemme ansa u -

paradise is where every1 gets whatever they desire.

i am genuinely concerned, please.

i know a muslim woman without sin will get to paradise.
but what incentive do women who maim infidels get in heaven? do they just go to paradise like the other women who never have to kill or do they get special bonus like the male jihadists?
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^

If you do not want to end up with the Dizzy syndrome, leave these guys and pray for them.

Honestly they are the experts in circular arguements that could last all eternity .  grin

Also mind you language , not godly at all cool
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

If you do not want to end up with the Dizzy syndrome, leave these guys and pray for them.

Honestly they are the experts in circular arguements that could last all eternity .  grin

Also mind you language , not godly at all cool

i give back what i get in 100-folds.
i am nice to those that are polite to me - i am nasty to those who think they can throw snide remarks.

i had an argument of several hours with deols - i did not insult her once.
but when someone takes my gentleness for foolishness - i make them pay!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
frosbel:

^^

Deols , look at that pretty intelligent woman thinking for herself, reminds me of my wife  grin

Now young girl, you gotta think for ya self.

Honestly shake of the freakish control of your men and you will be free.

And if you do change I welcome you to the 21st century  grin

@ bolded, do u mean pretty, intelligent or pretty intelligent. I will accept the former but not the latter  tongue

@green, u'r getting thins wrong. what males are u talkn about? d male who has d strongest influence on my life is my father and He isnt evn aware of what am doing here(or so I thnk) nor is he friends wv m on Fb despite being away from home. He lets me be(trusts me to make d right decisions)

Now, d next time u talk about male dominance to me, I might get really offended.  u'r implying I cant think for myself nd dat makes u sound like a chauvinist.

am d way I am out of conviction. Stop talking centuries to me. whatever success u'r claiming as emerged in ds century started wv d pple u'r calln old skool. they were evn stronger, more hardworkn, et al.

Arrogance is wat is sendn ds generation to its doomsday!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
i am genuinely concerned, please.

i know a muslim woman without sin will get to paradise.
but what incentive do women who maim infidels get in heaven? do they just go to paradise like the other women who never have to kill or do they get special bonus like the male jihadists?

Am sure uv bn told d "acclaimed jihadists" get it wrong. No muslim shld be doing jungle justice as is happening today. The wars fought by the prophet and the rightly guided caliphs were truly it.

As regards d virgins of paradise- of cos they'll be dr but I avnt read d tafsir of those verses and am yet to actually read of the 72 u all claim(some Muslims say it is a weak hadith-if u know wat dat means). Until then my lips are sealed. But i just told u above dat paradise is where u av all u want. I bet every woman will get their satisfaction too, whichever way it happens.

*am not a muslim who claims to know it all*- i hope u can imbibe dat attitude too rather than saying wat u hear others say without confirming them.

Allahu a'lam

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) / Things To Do During The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Islamic Ruling On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.