Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 (88263 Views)

Ventures Africa Richest People In Africa! / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by DonChimax(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2011
what of me! The DON CHIMAX.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Sagamite(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2011
Nice list.

Although I am sure some few on the list will laugh and disagree with you on their wealth because they just borrow money dem never pay back.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Grassroot: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2011
@htajz

No pastor in your list
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by olawalebabs(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
Grassroot:

@htajz

No pastor in your list

Yeah, truly there should be one or two on that list
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Duke007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
Bishop Oyedepo is a man blessed supernaturally by God wit chains of university,pry and  secondary school.He employs thousands of nigerians and l wonder why d heck he is nt on the list.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by jpphilips(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
@ poster

I dont understand why you are not smart enough to know that these few men are the cause of poverty in this country.

Look at your list from 2 to wherever, dont you realise they have something to do with oil ''lifting''? Except a few.

These guys have all it takes to own 3 private refineries each but they wont, rather they do it outside the country bring it in and enjoy the subsidy, shine ur eyes.

The licences are limited, pump prices go up to satisfy the so called rich men at our expense and in ur myopic understanding u eulogise them.

What exactly do you want us to learn from them?
Come from ogun state and become one of Nigeria's richest?
Fling ibeto and enjoy monopoly?
Enjoy monopoly in stock fish in a market for over 160m people?

Enjoy subsidy where a few have the licence at our expense?

Hard work my balls, what i see here is a reflection of chronic corruption in sequence
Little wonder ur president is contemplating removing subsidy without making them account for their loot.

Sorry to tell you that in my country of residence, those guys should be serving different jail terms and u re busy eulogising them

Guess u re one of those guys that run around with jerry cans on d streets of lagos when the same people that pushed you to economic abyss live like kings

Shame on you!!!
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by cold(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
Duke007:

Bishop Oyedepo is a man blessed supernaturally by God wit chains of university,pry and  secondary school.He employs thousands of nigerians and l wonder why d heck he is nt on the list.
Here we go again
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by dustydee: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
@poster I didn't see your name wink
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by HighChief4(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2011
Is Jimoh Ibrahim not the same guy that was Abacha's family lawyer and also helped Abacha family loot the country silly
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
Duke007:

Blessed criminally by Con!
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by ibx1976: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
where are the prosperity preaching pastors?
cant see them on the list undecided
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2011
nanidee:

^^Lols,

Sorry to deviate from the topic, but encomium is hardly the magazine to expect to get any credible information. Not in anyway better than city people. All tĦey know is gossip and gossip, with no reliable source.

Well I think Encomium is quite credible, at least by the standards of soft-sell. Besides they used to publish special bi-annual editions on the richest men in Nigeria, and they were at least somewhat reliable. This guy's list is laughable to say the least.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by pazienza(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2011
cold:

Here we go again
Sagamite:

Blessed criminally by Con!

I hope u guys are not speaking against a man of God,lol.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by maclatunji: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
Why should I be counting other people's money? I can understand and sympathize with people who live in abject poverty but counting the riches of the wealthy is not my thing. I am more bothered about me balances.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by gratiaeo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2011
By this time next year
, i say by this time next year check my name on this list

I will challenge God with this list
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by gascoign1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2011
jp philips:

@ poster

I dont understand why you are not smart enough to know that these few men are the cause of poverty in this country.

Look at your list from 2 to wherever, dont you realise they have something to do with oil ''lifting''? Except a few.

These guys have all it takes to own 3 private refineries each but they wont, rather they do it outside the country bring it in and enjoy the subsidy, shine your eyes.

The licences are limited, pump prices go up to satisfy the so called rich men at our expense and in your myopic understanding u eulogise them.

What exactly do you want us to learn from them?
Come from ogun state and become one of Nigeria's richest?
Fling ibeto and enjoy monopoly?
Enjoy monopoly in stock fish in a market for over 160m people?

Enjoy subsidy where a few have the licence at our expense?

Hard work my balls, what i see here is a reflection of chronic corruption in sequence
Little wonder your president is contemplating removing subsidy without making them account for their loot.

Sorry to tell you that in my country of residence, those guys should be serving different jail terms and u re busy eulogising them

Guess u re one of those guys that run around with jerry cans on d streets of lagos when the same people that pushed you to economic abyss live like kings

Shame on you!!!

You could not have said it better, useless list!
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by donifez(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2011
obj did not only dealt with ibeto,he did worse to orji kalu,orji kalu would have been the first on dat list,he was a supplier of arms to nigerian army when dangote and adenuga where just paupers in business, though i  blamed him for deviating to politics if not he would have been no 1,he deserves the no 4 he is 4 now, i know he is still stinkingly rich though through public fund.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by musakool: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2011
I dont tollay agree with dat list especially d fact dat Jimoh Ibrahim is numba 6. I knw Jimoh to his house, although he is wealthy bt number 6? hell no. I was a staff at global fleet and d company aint worth it at all. Dat guy Jimoh is a scam
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Kabikala(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
@High Chief:

Is Jimoh Ibrahim not the same guy that was Abacha's family lawyer and also helped Abacha family loot the country silly

No. Jimoh Ibrahim did not practice that type of law even though he is a lawyer. He was never Abacha's family lawyer.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by PastorOla1: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
Raymond Dokpesi is a CHEAT PEROID AND SIMPLE
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by HighChief4(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
Kabikala:

@High Chief:

No. Jimoh Ibrahim did not practice that type of law even though he is a lawyer. He was never Abacha's family lawyer.

But made money from Abacha's looted wealth, cos I remember he was granted a plea bargain
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by daviesmania(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2011
Its sad daviesmania was not mentioned in de list. The richest person in nigeria is 'DAVIESMANIA'
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by kofomii: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2011
why is my name not there ?
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Quadmaster(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2011
How come nobody is talking about Harry Akande. I thought he was one of the most richest nigerians.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by upnaijaDRN: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
keep listing
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Slyr0x: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
Duke007:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ecr_H40E5bA/TeVaaj7Am9I/AAAAAAAAArU/d-iEnc2u5kk/s1600/yawn.jpg[/img]
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by gfus: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2011
I wonder d criteria u used in arriving wt names of jim ovia,ibeto,mutallab,meanwhile Obasanjo,Danjuma&IBB are not there or Odili.Pls leave dis kind of compilation to d likes of Forbes magazine who av well defined criterIa& can snoop on hidden wealth wt their large network;this your so called list is trash

@ doktokwus, left to people like you, we should leave everything for the white man to do for us!!! leave it to the chinese, to the lebanese, to the indians, we sit by and watch others create wealth right under our nose while most nigerians languish in poverty. It is no secret that South Africans now call the shots in critical sectors of our economy while Nigerians are being harrassed in SA every now and then. But again, the likes of doktokwus see nothing wrong with that. While im all for globalisation and level playing ground for the most competent, we need to stop this bad habit of pulling down those who take steps to do what we've left for only foreigners to do.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2011
what ibb, buhari,oby grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by 222Martins(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
Take a closer look at the list and you will observe that it's tilted towards entrepreneurs or individuals whose source of wealth can be traced. Not politicians. Orji Uzor is in the oil, shipping, publishing and so many other industries. Mutallab is a major shareholder in many Nigerian banks and he is a silent core investor with chains of businesses.
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by shawonlese: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2011
kofomii:

why is my name not there ?

You are still an employee!
Re: Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 by LagBlogger(m): 1:40am On Oct 31, 2011
Sorry but your list may not be reliable for instance I noticed you left out the likes of Nuel Ojei and Ben Bruce and so on. These men are also stinkingly rich with silent but heavy investments in various sectors of the economy. Also Dokpesi shouldn't be on that list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.