Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience (3111 Views)

Usa Visitors Visa: Interview Experience In Proving Ties With Nigeria / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery / Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience by nifty: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2011
Tell us about the final interview experience cause of those that are yet to go for their interview
Re: Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience by angeldivine(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
i went to canada four days after i landed in maryland usa at the port of entry in newyork they collected the envelope given to my husband and i at the embassy with the visa and stamped it then the man said we can stay and travel whenever we desire before our green card is ready and will be sent to our address when we got to the Canandian border they checked my visa in thier system and found that i was a legal immigrant so they allowed me and yesterday i got a letter from the states immigration welcomimg me to us and stating that i will get my green card latest 30 days from the date on the the letter. so is possible you travel any where i also plan to travel to london soon.
Re: Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2012

(1)

5 Steps To Successfully Study Abroad As A Fresh Graduate. / Checkout Photos Of Golden Tulip Warri Airport Hotel / Check Out How They Build Most Of Their Roads In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.