Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry (5556 Views)

Mtn Sim Not Browsing / Get 10 Minutes Free Call On Any Airtel Sim Not Used For 30 Days Or More / Mtn Sim Not Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry by sd6: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2011
Help: 'sim not provisioned' shows on my blackberry . I need ur help pls
Re: Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry by Dabss(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
I think the fone is locked to a network. So u have to unlock the phone first.
Re: Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry by Lexusgs430: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2011
What country are trying to use this blackberry device in ?
Re: Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry by highland(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
It is not the phone problem. The 'sim' is not prepared to access the internet. You need to activate internet provision on your 'sim' fro your provider.
Re: Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry by kiran1: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2011
hi your mobile is locked with the network you must unlock it to accept all network sim .codes are the best method to unlock your mobile .to purchase he codes visit this site http://www.theunlockarena.com/ here they ask the imei number of the mobile .finally they will send you the codes to unlock your mobile along with the instruction about how to use the codes in your mobile.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / Samsung S8, S8+, S9 And S9+ Original Screens For Sale( Wholesale Price) / Updated List 9mobile Cheap Data Plan [get 1gb For 300]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.