Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Urgent Advice From Justwise For Uk Admission - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice From Justwise For Uk Admission (1212 Views)

I Need Help From "Justwise" / Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice From Justwise For Uk Admission by mrswagger: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
Gooday justwise and everyone, I would like to tell you that I have three offers from three universities in uk. I wish to study foundation programme in Business management for january 2012 resumption. My university gave me a conditional acceptance letter upon me achieving ielts or pearson test of english, which I intend taking before next month runs out. But justwise I have a problem, all the original document I used in getting admission to the universities all got burnt. There was a fire incident in my uncle's office where I kept all the original documents which was scanned and sent to the school for admission.
But justwise, I made a lot of effort in recovering all my lost original documents because I will need them for my visa application. The document which I submitted for admission are; Transcripts of result, School leaving certificate/Testimonial, Certificate of Meirt(laboratory Prefect), waec result 2008, waec result 2007.
Justwise, I'm very lucky that I still have one waec certificate with me. Which is 2008 waec, I had my result in one sitting. I have a grade c5 in english and a grade B3 in mathematics. But the other waec result is burnt. Which is the one I took in my school the year 2007. I had a grade c4 in mathematics, a grade D7 in English language. I combined the two results for admission.
Justwise I have been able to recover all document which got missing from my secondary school. But my school said they don't issue may/june waec certificate twice. They said they can only give me statement of reults which would be signed by my Principal.
justwise can I get another waec certificate from waec?
Secondly, if I'm unable to get another waec certificate, can my statement of result which I took from my school replace the waec certificate. Can the uk embassy accept statement of result, which was signed by my principal. Because I took the may/june waec 2007 in my secondary school.
Lastly, I would like to tell you that I have recovered all missing original documents which were used for admission. I have gotten them back from my school, but justwise my school refused to give me another school leaving certificate which match with the one I submitted for uk admission. They said they don't issue it twice. Instead they gave another school leaving cetificate with a letter headed paper, which I took to my principal and it was signed.
Justwise I would like to ask you if the uk embassy can accept this documents even if they don't match with the one I submitted for uk admission. But all the document all have the same principal's signature and they all carry the same information provided and are all signed.
But all the documents I used in getting admission were scanned and I still have them on my laptop and my email.
Thanks justwise and everyone, I'm kind of confused at the moment, so I would like to hear ur opinion on this. All suggestions are kindly welcomed and appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon,

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Attend My Graduation Ceremony / Nigerians Transiting Through Moscow, Do We Need A Transit Visa? (< 24hr Layover) / American Visa: Common Mistakes People Make.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.