Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (99785 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by DTalented(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Aliexpress rejected my Africard. Then i called customer care and they told me that Aliexpress no longer accept their card (visa debit card).
Those saying they still use theirs, i wonder how you do it.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by masquarade: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dutch4u(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2013
Please if i verify my payza with UBA Africard, can i wthdraw from my payza account to my UBA Africard? Please i need your respond. Thanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by blym4real: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
HOW do I verify my payza account with my africard
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Youngzedd(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
blym4real: HOW do I verify my payza account with my africard

Add the card on your account, their will deposit some cents there, verify how much they deposited and insert it there.
Just add your card and follow the procedures.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Ponybiz: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Has anybody use the uba visa card to buy items from ebay and amazon?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ponybiz: Has anybody use the uba visa card to buy items from ebay and amazon?

it may be possible on amazon but not on ebay. Nigerian card wouldn't work on ebay but on amazon.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Ponybiz: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Amazon rejected my uba visa card.l vist uba this afternoon, and l lay the complain it seems like the staff don,t no much about the card.so l just left the bank.so l have been hearing about zenith web surfer,l also went there this afternoon,l meet one of the staff and she told that they don,t offer websurfer.but they have master card.so am confuse right now.i have win alot of bids at ebay but no way.so is there card in nigeria ebay accept.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by spacebaba: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
hello guys,please i need your help,i was told by ladbrokes to confirm my account as a result of loging in with several ip address,i was asked to upload a bank statement,my passport and my uba africard,please the problem i am having is if they will accept the uncustomised card for verification, pls i need you replies cos my account has been blocked.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by manneger2: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tryin to fund my account with uba africard but it has not been goin pls what shuold i do. funding to xemarkets pls reply
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by eluquenson(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
manneger2: Tryin to fund my account with uba africard but it has not been goin pls what shuold i do. funding to xemarkets pls reply

Do you fund through a business office or you try to fund from your uba internet banking?
I don't think there can be issue doing the above.
Let's hear from you.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by manneger2: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
I hav laoded my africard acct.... now i want to use it to fund my. xemarkets acct which i can use to trade forex but is telling me to try again. any guru with info on what to do should help me i need help pls.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by emmysteven(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
I want to if it is possible to verfiy my payza account using Diamond Visa Debit Card
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Samabu07(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
eluquenson:

Do you fund through a business office or you try to fund from your uba internet banking?
I don't think there can be issue doing the above.
Let's hear from you.
Go to Uba bank and fund your Africard.
Look at the back of your card, at the right tail end, you shall see digits there in dark colours. If you are still confuse on these go to their customer care.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by eluquenson(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Samabu07:
Go to Uba bank and fund your Africard.
Look at the back of your card, at the right tail end, you shall see digits there in dark colours. If you are still confuse on these go to their customer care.

Are you referring to @manneger2 by quoting me grin
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dutch4u(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Plz how will i know my account on UBA to fund the Africard since i'm not given any account number? Thanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
dutch4u: Plz how will i know my account on UBA to fund the Africard since i'm not given any account number? Thanks

Check the lower right hand side of the back of your UBA Africard for the 10 digits number(That represents your account number) while your name as it is at the front of your card is your account name.
Just walk up to canter of any UBA Bank and tell the cashier that you want to load your card and you'll be directed on how and where to pay to.

You can as well load your card yourself without going to the bank just I normally do and do fund for others as well.
Best of luck...
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
emmysteven: I want to if it is possible to verfiy my payza account using Diamond Visa Debit Card

Don't trouble yourself.Try using UBA Africard but I really advise you to use Virtual Credit Card to verify it.
You can contact me if you need Virtual Credit Card to verify your Payza.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
arbitrage:

it may be possible on amazon but not on ebay. Nigerian card wouldn't work on ebay but on amazon.

You are right but PayPal works smoothly on Ebay.

What am I even saying?Why won't it work since PayPal owns Ebay abi Arbitrage.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by harrymoore(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2013
princeokek: Can you withdraw the profits you make from sites like bet365.com,ladbrokes and forex sites?I want to be certain of that before getting the card.has anyone recieved any money online apert from the one you paid in yourself

The simple answer is YES!
Including paying for hosting and lot more...
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by harrymoore(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2013
spacebaba: hello guys,please i need your help,i was told by ladbrokes to confirm my account as a result of loging in with several ip address,i was asked to upload a bank statement,my passport and my uba africard,please the problem i am having is if they will accept the uncustomised card for verification, pls i need you replies cos my account has been blocked.

I hate Ladbrokes... I was once happy user of ladbrokes until I was not able to log into my account.
So I have since joined other reputable bookmakers like Bet365, and some Asia trusted bookies for high roller.
WBX makes its move for unhappy Betfair users.
Download the Registration guide @
http://www.scribd.com/doc/172036045/World-Bet-Exchange
Better than Betfair, £25 FREE Sports Bet, the platform is simple to navigate, Nigerian friendly and superB customer support.
Register through this link now to get a FREE £25 http://media.wbx.com/redirect.aspx?pid=2748&bid=1586
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You are right but PayPal works smoothly on Ebay.

What am I even saying?Why won't it work since PayPal owns Ebay abi Arbitrage.

Yes Paypal works with eBay but not a Nigerian card. eBay owns PayPal.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes Paypal works with eBay but not a Nigerian card. eBay owns PayPal.

That is great! !!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
syahboy:
I withdrew $1700 from bet365 last week monday I funded with gtb mastercard when withdrawing I did bank wire to my gt bank account but uptill now the money has not reflected. Has anybody had this encounter and how long did it take for the money to reflect? I'll appreciate contributions

Good day, pls i was searching for how to make payment and also withdraw form bet365 . i found out that u have use their serving b4. pls can u help me on how u go about that and which bank card are u using now. pls and pls i will be very grateful if my request will be given a dew consideration .
my wassapp me on 08065834949. thanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2014
harrymoore:

The simple answer is YES!
Including paying for hosting and lot more...

Good day, pls i was searching for how to make payment and also withdraw form bet365 . i found out that u have use their serving b4. pls can u help me on how u go about that and which bank card are u using now. pls and pls i will be very grateful if my request will be given a dew consideration .
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Check the lower right hand side of the back of your UBA Africard for the 10 digits number(That represents your account number) while your name as it is at the front of your card is your account name.
Just walk up to canter of any UBA Bank and tell the cashier that you want to load your card and you'll be directed on how and where to pay to.

You can as well load your card yourself without going to the bank just I normally do and do fund for others as well.
Best of luck...

Good day, pls i was searching for how to make payment and also withdraw form bet365 . i found out that u have use their serving b4. pls can u help me on how u go about that and which bank card are u using now. pls and pls i will be very grateful if my request will be given a dew consideration .. thanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Smilelo:

UBAAfricard works with bet365 with no issues.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2014
Smilelo:

They will also pay you with the medium you use in making payment on the site for the first time.
UBA Africard works ok for withdrawing on bet365! !!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

They will also pay you with the medium you use in making payment on the site for the first time.
UBA Africard works ok for withdrawing on bet365! !!

are they still using it. or is it still working. because i will be going to the bank 2morrow and i want to know so as not to make a mistake and what and what will i take to the bank i mean like document and how much will i go with.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2014
isreal35:
UBAAfricard works with bet365 with no issues.

is this card still useful.but when making a withdraw. how can it be done
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Smilelo:

are they still using it. or is it still working. because i will be going to the bank 2morrow and i want to know so as not to make a mistake and what and what will i take to the bank i mean like document and how much will i go with.

They are still using it.
Just go with your valid ID card,a passport and utility bill.

You'll only be required to pay for the card when the card ready.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Smilelo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

They are still using it.
Just go with your valid ID card,a passport and utility bill.

You'll only be required to pay for the card when the card ready.

Thank u, no vex say I dey distup u ooo. Because our people say person way dey ask question no dey miss road to where him dey go.

I will go there 2morrow. I beg make I ask u, still dey use the card or u done stop to use am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.