Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (99783 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
mandelex: Pls cn some one used africard on sportbetting2deposite n play match to earn money?.
I use GT bank naira master card on ladbrokes an bet365 an it is accepted instantly but UBA has more advantages like;
you can use UBA visa card for deposit & withdrawal
why
you can only use GT naira master card for only deposit an withdraw through wire transfer..
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by legalwealth(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2012
Do you want to buy anything anywhere online be it on CLICKBANK,AMAZON and lots more or simply any website that accept PAYPAL?

My contacts are via

WWW . LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

& 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

Goodluck

Presegs Adesida
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
fados4sure:
I use GT bank naira master card on ladbrokes an bet365 an it is accepted instantly but UBA has more advantages like;
why
you can only use GT naira master card for only deposit an withdraw through wire transfer..

I am happy that that you are experiencing the good part of the Africard......at least am not the only none enjoying sport betting with Africard.

Good luck!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by raymatex: 5:31am On Jul 09, 2012
I thank the bros dat made this uba stuff available here. God bless you. But the charge for each transaction is high. I order item of $5.99 they charge me 1001 naira. All the same it is fast. Please my people if any one know genuie ecommerce site, pls drop it here for us. Tanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by raymatex: 5:36am On Jul 09, 2012
Kpimp: @Azpekuliar.does it mean if i want to fund 20dollars to betonmarket am only going to pay 3,276.6 naira.just want to know if there is no other charges using africard.
. Please bros can I use my africard to make withdrawal from betonmart. Advice please
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by naira4ever(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
UBA Africard is on hold now.
This is what i was told @ my branch dis wk when I wanted to load my card account.
UBA card holders in the house (NL), is it true?
Who has used his card in the last 1 wk to confirm this, please?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by soloqy: 5:14am On Jul 13, 2012
naira4ever: UBA Africard is on hold now.
This is what i was told @ my branch dis wk when I wanted to load my card account.

Who said its on hold and what did they mean? I loaded my card yesterday afternoon and used it yesterday night.

They say there is a new management decision though that card loading ends by 3pm. What time did you go to load?

I dont know if the same rule applies in all branches but they say all card loading is accepted before 3pm ,anything after that and they will ask you to come back the next day.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
naira4ever: UBA Africard is on hold now.

Can you please let us know the branch? A friend got one yesterday.
Are you sure of what you were told?
I just received money from my card from UK today.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by zankey(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Good morning Good people, I want to testify to this UBA Africard, after following this trend, I decided to give it a try so on Friday 13th July 2012, I went to one UBA branch close to my office almost opposite Road Safety Office Ojodu, I was given form and I presented my Driver Lisence with Nepa Bill, Unfortunately I forgot my passport photography at home, If not I would have went home with the card that same day.

So on the following Monday I presented my passport photography and ask to pay any amount in, I paid 1k and I was given my card few minutes after(though its unbranded).
I loaded 10k on it the following day and went to ATM and change my pin and latter login online and immediately ask too change my web login details and I did.

After that I went to my Google Adword and pay $10 out of my outstanding balance, it was accepted, to facebook it was accepted and finally my hosting company, www.ixwebhosting.com, I order for a domain name and it was able to pay for it successfully using this same UBA Africard.

Am so happy now I came across this trend. Thank You guys for the liberating information grin.

3 Likes

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by OkoliChuks: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
zankey: Good morning Good people, I want to testify to this UBA Africard, after following this trend, I decided to give it a try so on Friday 13th July 2012, I went to one UBA branch close to my office almost opposite Road Safety Office Ojodu, I was given form and I presented my Driver Lisence with Nepa Bill, Unfortunately I forgot my passport photography at home, If not I would have went home with the card that same day.

So on the following Monday I presented my passport photography and ask to pay any amount in, I paid 1k and I was given my card few minutes after(though its unbranded).
I loaded 10k on it the following day and went to ATM and change my pin and latter login online and immediately ask too change my web login details and I did.

After that I went to my Google Adword and pay $10 out of my outstanding balance, it was accepted, to facebook it was accepted and finally my hosting company, www.ixwebhosting.com, I order for a domain name and it was able to pay for it successfully using this same UBA Africard.

Am so happy now I came across this trend. Thank You guys for the liberating information grin.
Awesome! That's the power information. It's one reason why I keep advocating for giving out information that will be helpful to the end-user instead of saying pay money into my account.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2012
zankey: Good morning Good people, I want to testify to this UBA Africard, after following this trend, I decided to give it a try so on Friday 13th July 2012, I went to one UBA branch close to my office almost opposite Road Safety Office Ojodu, I was given form and I presented my Driver Lisence with Nepa Bill, Unfortunately I forgot my passport photography at home, If not I would have went home with the card that same day.

Good to hear this...i'm happy for you.

Lets keep watching, more revelations are yet to be unfolded.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
danielng:

Good to hear this...i'm happy for you.

Lets keep watching, more revelations are yet to be unfolded.
Mr Dan, what games do you play @ bet365?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by rajiade: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2012
Presently at the bank to obtain my own UBA Visa Africard.

Told the fee for the Instant Card is N750.

Just hope it would worth the stress and expenses cos this their questions too much O!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2012
rajiade: Presently at the bank to obtain my own UBA Visa Africard.

Told the fee for the Instant Card is N750.

Just hope it would worth the stress and expenses cos this their questions too much O!
It's well worth it.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2012
The cost for the instant one is 500 naira while the personalized which will take days costs 750.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by rajiade: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
Just got the Instant Card. They eventually deducted N600 form the amount paid in to fund the card.

Was told each time I need to fund the card, all I have to do is pay the amount into a 10 digit number inscribed at the back of the back (the same number I paid into to fund the card)

changed the ATM PIN, checked my bal and found N9400, (paid in 10k)

Also did same on their web portal, and found the same amount.

Guess the Card is Good To Go!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
danielng: The cost for the instant one is 500 naira while the personalized which will take days costs 750.
Oga, answer me na. It's money I want to make with my card, not having it because others are having it.

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by rajiade: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bravo!. It worked. Been trying to fund my freelancer account using my GTB Mastercard but been having difficulties, this one worked ASAP.

But one very important downside of this Card is the lack of secondary security at the point of payment, just like the Token and Secure Code security in GTB Mastercard.

The UBA Allows payment once you supply the card number and ur v code.
This is not too good as anyone who lay hands on ur card can use it in ur absence.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
rajiade: Bravo!. It worked. Been trying to fund my freelancer account using my GTB Mastercard but been having difficulties, this one worked ASAP.

But one very important downside of this Card is the lack of secondary security at the point of payment, just like the Token and Secure Code security in GTB Mastercard.

The UBA Allows payment once you supply the card number and ur v code.
This is not too good as anyone who lay hands on ur card can use it in ur absence.
Then hide your card well. Treat it like you treat your university result.

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by leverage12(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
fados4sure:
why
Bro do you really mean I can fund account at bet365 using Gtb naira master card?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by chuks6000: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2012
Please has any one use this UBA Naira Visa Africard to Makes deposit and withdraw from Bet365.com? and how fast and reliable is it.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2012
chuks6000: Please has any one use this UBA Naira Visa Africard to Makes deposit and withdraw from Bet365.com? and how fast and reliable is it.
yes. Read this thread from the beginning. I think someone stated that he did.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
leverage12: Bro do you really mean I can fund account at bet365 using Gtb naira master card?
yes, you can fund your BET365 account with GT-Bank naira master card but, you can't withdraw back to the card. Withdrawal is only by wire transfer.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
fados4sure:
yes, you can fund your BET365 account with GT-Bank naira master card but, you can't withdraw back to the card. Withdrawal is only by wire transfer.
he can fund and withdraw with UBA Africard.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by leverage12(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
fados4sure:
thanks bro I really appreaciate. I would have loved to purchase the UBA AFRICARD, but the problem is that I don't have a national id card, driver's license or international passport, and the uba in my area have refused to accept a working id card, but any ways thanks for your concern @2sexy and @fados4sure. But @fados4sure please what are the charges for withdrawal through bet365 to my gtb bank account through wire transfer.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
chuks6000: Please has any one use this UBA Naira Visa Africard to Makes deposit and withdraw from Bet365.com? and how fast and reliable is it.

Please kindly read the thread properly. The answer is there already. I posted it on this thread that i made withdrawal with it and the money comes into my card the following day by 5.30pm.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2012

They should read threads before questions....i think all necessary issues about card and on UBA Africard have been treated on the thread. We are only expecting to hear some sites that rejects it.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
danielng:

Please kindly read the thread properly. The answer is there already. I posted it on this thread that i made withdrawal with it and the money comes into my card the following day by 5.30pm.
yup! It was your post I was referring to for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.