Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest (11439 Views)

Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by iBlogNaija: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2011
The late rapper Obiajulu Kenneth Nwaozor popularly called MC Loph was buried today Friday, October 28, 2001 along with his sister Chinwe at his family’s compound in Ugwuaro, Anambra State.

As reported some weeks ago the chubby singer was said to have been driving down to the East along the Benin/Ore road when, his automobile crashed early Wednesday, September 14, 2011. Loph was in the company of his sister and fiancée who was supposed to become his bride in a few days. His bride-to-be survived the accident while he and his only sibling died.

The singer is most popular for his hit rendition of a remix of Late Osita Osadebe’s ‘Osondi Owendi’.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/10/29/mc-loph-and-sister-finally-laid-to-rest/
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by highland(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
Rest in Peace.

Our roads have become a danger zone. Nigerians beware.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by femzy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]R.I.P[/size]
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by executinal(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
iBlogNaija:

The late rapper Obiajulu Kenneth Nwaozor popularly called MC Loph was buried today Friday, October 28, 2001 along with his sister Chinwe at his family’s compound in Ugwuaro, Anambra State.

As reported some weeks ago the chubby singer was said to have been driving down to the East along the Benin/Ore road when, his automobile crashed early Wednesday, September 14, 2011. Loph was in the company of his sister and fiancée who was supposed to become his bride in a few days. His bride-to-be survived the accident while he and his only sibling died.

The singer is most popular for his hit rendition of a remix of Late Osita Osadebe’s ‘Osondi Owendi’.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/10/29/mc-loph-and-sister-finally-laid-to-rest/
R.I.P Nwanne, i hope the reporter mean 2011
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by engrj(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
R.I.P
But is so painful
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Okijajuju1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
R.I.P!!

It is really sad, I hope there is an afterlife waiting for y'all.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by omo9ja1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
may your souls rest in peace

i will miss your music sad
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Sholaf(f): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
May the Lord God Almighty give the family strength to overcome this sad moment.
RIP.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by switcyndy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
RIP. So painful
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by chines4(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2011
Its painful, especially for their mother, RIP
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by MrWhy1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
This is really tragic.

RIP.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Outstrip(f): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
Life is so unfair. RIP MC Loph. Strength and courage to those he left behind.

Flavour did a stunning tribute for him if any of you are interested: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791246.0.html
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by alex406(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
Bad roads claiming the lives of the innocent people whereas the set of individuals that are depriving us good road are there in the Aso Rock spending our looted money. They should be the ones dieying on the roads.
May his perfect soul rest in peace.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by mobf: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2011
Rest in peace
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Benzora(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this great loss. RIP!
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by http(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
When a good leader is in power, the people rejoice and otherwise they suffer, that is exactly what is happening.

A lot of our youth, parent, relative have lost their life in road accident that is preventable as a result of bad road.

Nigeria when are we going to rejoice? cry cry
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by pkv(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by gascoign1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
i guess this was the ''fresh air'' they promised us, God will is watching!
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by sleekman(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
Presido GEJ, 2 more lives you've claimed. Too bad when you have to answer to man and God for the lives of these additional two.
RIP at least you made an impact, someothers never got the chance.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by hackney(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
Ohhh!! sad sad
His sister too?,i thought it was just him.

may they rest in perfect peace.
amen.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by eros(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
R.I.P.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by iz2much: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2011
R.I.P M.C Loph. I always believe in ur dreams. When i heard ur music i knew u gonna blow. Rest in peace bro. We wil miss u so much.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by WAVixen: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
rip brother and sister. to the family: the lord will be your strength during this season.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by talk2smat(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2011
RIP, brother, May al dos wu contibuted 2Ur sudden end neva get ova it until dey are wilin 2make a confesn. Including GEJ, courtesy of his death traps called ROADs
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by scorpio1(m): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2011
I pray that our government will hear the cry of his bride to be and fix that road, Take heart Dear, May the lord strengthen you!
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by pkv(m): 1:59am On Nov 01, 2011
talk2smat:

RIP, brother, May al dos wu contibuted 2Ur sudden end neva get ova it until dey are wilin 2make a confesn. Including GEJ, courtesy of his death traps called ROADs
God go punish GEJ AND HIM YEYE GOVT
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Nymphnode(m): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2011
Rest In Peace
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by phraze(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2011
r.i.p. heroes.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by phraze(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2011
r.i.p. heroes.
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by kayalla(f): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2011
rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Picazo Rhap – Olomi Lo Ma Re / Wizkid Ft Mut4y - "Manya" (video) / DOWNLOAD DJ Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.